Memories

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

You realize that the sky is overcast.

" Do you feel the same...Sky?" You thought.

The rain began to fall . Soaking everything in its vicinity . You're still standing there among the pine trees which don't directly hide your presence. Suddenly from far you could see clearly although the heavy rainfall didn't disturb your view, he walked toward you. The first thing you do is hiding , for some reason you feel compelled to do so .

Quickly looking for strategic place where no one can see you. This situation make you remember all the old memories which you love to forget. When no one aware your presence , when you're alone , when people were making fun of you , and no one wants to be friends with you . When you had to hide from them , and just one person who could find you and help you .

"Taehyung ..." a name that appeared.

Now , you really hope he is here , like the past , when he always help you . Not just once but at any time you want to hide from the world . You sat on the wet ground , hugging knees . Trying to hide as possible. Suddenly you feel there is someone who is watching you , you slowly lift your head with tears still flowing.

"You can get sick if you still want to be here ." that men positioned himself just like you , so that he has the same eyed level with you . He wiped your tears.

"Let's go..." He said . And he held out his hand , you grabbed his hand . He held your hand tightly helping you to stand up. But when you tried to stand , from a while you are seeing some scenes which you never see before. A little girl with a white dress is waiting alone under a tree and it was raining. " she is crying. " You thought.

That scenes are same with what happen now . As if you watched a documentary and the film was cut off by itself . You feel everything was spinning.

 

Baekhyun POV

"Ya...Min Woo Ri . What are you doing here . Get up." I asked her , as if I don't know . Of course I know what is she doing .

Then I knelt down , so our eyes could meet each other .

"You can get sick if you still want to be here ." I said more gently. I don't know why everything ended like this . I left Min Hyo alone and prefer to come over to you "Maybe it's more like pity. " Baekhyun thought ,"is she crying? " By itself my hand moved and wiped her tears . Sometime I could not control myself . What actually happened and what actually I did. Then I stood up , I don't want to linger here .

"Let's go..." I held out my hand , miraculously she took my hand , I could feel her hand was very cold. And when I tried to help her to stand suddenly she fall down and fainted.

"Min Woo Ri wake up..." I yelled . I immediately lift her up on my back and grabbed my phone asking for help.

 

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

 

Slowly you try to open your eyes , your head is painful and feels more pain when you try to get up . You know this environment so badly , you're in the hospital . Your body aches , you probably already lying here long enough  . The room feels empty , only you alone here . Your eyes diverted out of the window, staring at the bright blue sky, you really want to go out just for have a walk and fresh air .

"You , stay there . Don't move ." Someone come inside . Yes he is Baekhyun . You still feel annoyed with him . Especially with his acts , his childish acts.

"including that kiss." You thought ," Did I just feel jealous? No...no...no... I didn't"

He comes closer , " stay here . I know you feel bored , but you must hold it . I want you recover." Shock , the feel which could describe this situation . A cold hearted jerk could say something like that "Is he get a wrong medicine? " You asked yourself.

"I mean ...Yaa..." he suddenly yelled ," I just want to go out from this boring place. I have left here for three days . Long enough to kill my tongue with plain thing called food ." he grumbled.

Three days . It's mean you were here for three days . The things which you remember is he kissed a girl , rain , a little girl , kindhearted men , and after that  the whole world seemed look spinning. when your mind started to assemble the events that happened . You feel curious woth a kindhearted guy who help you .

"Baekhyun-sii ... Who brought me here?" you tapped his shoulder and asked about that . You don't know why , something like paper and pen always near with you . Blessed by God , of course.

"that was me . Your crazy short cousin almost kill me . He..He...He is appeared by itself, fortunately Chanyeol , Luhan , and Mr.Kang daughter came to help me ." he said

"I am sorry. "

"Ais..It's okay for me . Your cousins hoped you will recover . I guess they can't linger here ." he turned his view to the television which still on ," You must recover as fast as possible. "

 

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

 

It had been a week , and today you will go home . The doctor who take care of you said that you are strong enough to carry out usual activities . You really miss everyone , every single things. Your friends always came to visit you after school and Taehyung almost sent some messages everyday.

"Let's go..." Baekhyun said , you still can't believe that this guy is the one who help you . He always in your side these days , maybe your parents asked him to do that . And that was the statement which you believe . "I am 100 percent believe that Mrs. Byun asked him to take care of me."

Not much later, you are in front of your house . They held a simple welcoming party . The both of your parents are there and so do Baekhyun's parents . And also some of your friends. Park Jimin walked while holding a beautiful tulips arrangements .

"Welcome Nuna." he smiled

Your friend hugged you tightly , and after thay the story telling started . They began to talk about everything which you passed when you were at hospital. When Sehun and Kai have a trouble for asked Kyungsoo to return to the U.S , while Sehun's mother didn't allow him to go out of the country and his passport is being held and so on. You enjoyed the time with them and because of that you feel the time passed more faster than usual .

"We must go  ." Yoo Ra said , while they smiled and waved their hands . And you're standing in the gate . When they have gone you walked alone toward the house. For some reason you search for Baekhyun presence . You thought that it wasn't good when you were have a fun chatting with your friends , and he must attend such a boring conversation with the elders.

"Woo Ri come here. " Your father ordered. When you find that they were in the living room. You take a seat beside Baekhyun , because just there the empty seat which still available .

"We know a lot of things going on lately . And we know you two must feel tired with the situation ." Mr.Byun said.

"So we decide to give you a vacation to Busan , just think it's a summer vacation ." Mrs.Byun excited ing two tickets.

"How about my school? " you asked your parents ." we've set up everything ."

 

 

After a long trip finally you arrive in Busan . Although you will stay here for three days , you feel glad you can come back to this town . And it's not just a vacation actually you were asked to be Baekhyun partner at an event .

"God ...I hope Min Hyo will not be here ." Don't know the reason why you prayed like that . And also don't know since when you feel she is your enemy. And somehow Baekhyun forget about the contract . So it will going nicely if she isn't appeared and talked about the stupid contract.

Maybe it isn't a summer vacation yet .

But the beach smells with fresh air always made you feel happy.

"It's enough ...I am tired , can you help me to carry these suitcases ." Baekhyun shouted from behind . One week ago he acted just like a angel and now he has came back to his jerk behavior. The suitcases which he brought are quite a lot , but if it can be made of the overall 5:2 ratio of the suitcases belonged to him.

Pretend don't know is the best way . You walked by yourself and your steps are stoped when you see a guy with an angelic smile standing 5 meters in front of you . He walks toward you and immediately hug you .

"It has been a long time Woo Ri. " Taehyung said. After that he release his hug and ask you something else.

"How are you ?"

" I am fine ." You answered . " Let me be your guide princess ..." he said and held out his hand.

"Ehm..." Baekhyun clear his throat ."Sorry for interrupt your sweet moment. " he stopped for a while and pulled you to his arm ," she is mine!"


Sorry I didn't update this story for 2 weeks . hehehe... I hope you like it , and I just want to share my new fanfic . If you have time you can check it . just klik on the below and I think Taekhyung will appear in every chapters then . Sorry for make you wait it.

Leave some comments please. ^^

My Twins Brother !