Kiss

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

This engagement goes smoothly. Everyone will believe that you are a real couple who is in love . You didn't even believe with all of his act which he had done. You could say you're quite relieved and happy . Actually you don't know what exactly the feeling you feel . You never feel this feeling which able to make you smile by itself even can make your heart beats quickly. This feels you feel after you met with Baekhyun .

"Congratulations for your engagement Woo Ri ." Yoo Ra congratulated.

"Yes Unnie , I am really happy. You look so beautiful ." Hyun Ra said

"But however . Didn't he really excessive. Did you really have a kiss? And He really lift you bridal style like that?"Rae Byung asked.

"No ...I didn't , that just a part of his acted. " You replied

"Oh...that's a relief . By the way , I can't linger here . You know , my father seems will also ask me for have a engagement . He also asked me for come to a blind date . I am still a student . Maybe he forget about that." Rae Byung gasped.

"Really? " Han Sisters said that at the same time.

"Yes ...But I will definitely say NO!" she crossed her hands and made a "X" sign . After that she immediately went away in a hurry . Although she looks relaxed , but she is the one who really appreciate with time and doesn't like a delay.

From the front you see Luhan and Chanyeol come toward you . They greeted you friendly . Somewhile you think how could they become really close with Baekhyun . They're really different.

"Congratulations Woo Ri ..." Luhan greeted you ," Yeah..I know you will be a good future wife for Baekhyun. " Chanyoel said and you nodded .

"Well...Who are they?" Luhan asked first . He was asked about Han sisters ," My name is Xi Luhan , nice to meet you ." he smiled . An angel smiled.

"Hi...my name is Park Chanyeol. " He greeted to Hyun Ra first , grin a big smile . She just give a look like Who are you? I don't want to know about you . Get lost! . That words clearly seen at her expression . Seeing that , Yoo Ra deliberately nudged her shoulder .

"I am sorry my sister is a little bit different with new people . My name is Han Yoo Ra and she is my younger sister Han Hyun Ra. "

"Ah...nice to meet you ." Luhan smiled . Chanyeol who still hope for the reply from Hyun Ra instead get a blank gaze . This is usually happens . It's hard for her to get close with a new people especially men . In fact she just has a few friends who are have the same age . Maybe just Jimin who close enough with her. She easily get closer with Taehyung just like a miracle.

"Unnie ... I think we need to go home now. I must prepare something. "

"But how about Woo Ri? " Yoo Ra asked.

"It's okay , you can go ." You said.

"Thanks Unnie ." She immediately pulled Yoo Ra arm and went away from the room

"My new target ." Chanyeol murmured while he touched his chin ." She is so young ."Luhan said . You who didn't know what which they talked , look at them innocently as if want to ask what they mean.

"I am sorry . Where is Baekhyun? " Chanyeol asked when he aware that you looked him . You shook your head , you don't know where he is . Since this event has ended . You didn't see him . And the worse you just realized it .

"We will look for him ...Ais, this guy , why would he leave you alone. " Luhan grumbled . They went to look for him . Because you can't just sit there. You also look for him by yourself.

Although this event was over , there are still many people passing by here . The both of your parents conversing with some of the guests and so did Baekhyun's parents. Tough enough to walk with the clothes and accessories on your hair which is strenuous. But somehow your feet keep moving looking for him , from the corner of the room to another place. Finally you arrive at the backyard of this building.

"He is here." You thought You can see him from far . But there is something that brothers you , who is that girl. You walk slowly don't want to make a noise . You hid beside the pine trees , you shocked , tears welled down somehow by itself before you could understand what was happening. You smothered your mouth with the both of your hands don't want to make the slightest sounds .

"Kiss..." The first word that appeared at your mind . You could see it clearly , Shin Min Hyo and Byun Baekhyun.

 

*******************

 

From other side

"What the hell is he doing! " D.O was about want to walked toward Baekhyun . But from Behind someone withstand him .

"D.O you shouldn't do that." Rae Byung hold his back ," If you do that she will be more hurt than this." She pointed to Woo Ri who hiding beside the pine trees . He clench his hand very strong.

"I can't let it happen . I will tell him the truth . What had he done to her! That Jerk!"

"Keep calm . It's not a right time . If Woo Ri knows about that what will happen, she will get hurt more ." Rae Byung gasped . Rae Byung know that she must be here, she should be have arrived at the place where she made an appointment with her father . But she accidentally saw D.O walk alone toward tha backyard . She knows all the bad possibilities which will happen . So she followed him and ended up in this moment.

 

"Hyung ... we can't let it happen? " Chanyeol asked . Luhan and Chanyeol also the witnesses of this moment .

"Yes , but we must . Didn't you see her? It will be more hurt if we suddenly appear. Maybe she will think how not worth she is , because she even doesn't know what his fiancé did ." Luhan said.

"He has been very much!" Chanyeol said.

"Maybe ... He still can do something like this . And hurt her more. But I think He will not forgive himself , if he knows about that."

"About that?" Chanyeol asked curiosity.

"Someday you will know. "

 

Baekhyun POV

What actually I am doing here? I will hurt her more and more . She will feel what I feel when she left me that day . But I don't know what happen with me , it's like I am stab myself. It's hurt me. I look to the side , I could hear the sound of the trampled twig.

"That Red dress." I thought ," she is here."

"What happen Baekhyun? " Min Hyo asked.

"Nothing ...I must go now ." I am going without looked at her . I look like such a bastard . Yes I am.

 


 

This is the shorter story I had made . I even believe that I wrote this .It's not a romcom but more like angst . Hahaha, but still hope you like it . I am sorry can't update properly because my exams . Subscribe or upvote but that's up to you . I just wish you like it and don't forget to leave some comments . Oh yeah ... I will write a new story "My Twins Brothers! " , I don't know when exactly I will upload that story . And thanks for read this story . Sorry for these bad words . Gbu