Date

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

"Don't use the sign language to me! I don't and never understand! "

Then Baekhyun and cover up himself with blanket and went back to sleep. You are more panic , you trying to think. "What will I say to them?" You thought

Suddenly Baekhyun wake up and gaze you . And you gaze him back .

"It's a weird gaze, what will he do?" You thought , you anticipate yourself with what will happen.

"Woo Ri , are we allowed in?" You hear Rae Byung called you from outside , you can hear that clearly. He is smirking

" Hey you guys are outside , Please come in!" You don't know that he will scream like that. Spontaneously you covered his mouth with your hands , he try to let go and of course he is more strong than you . So that the position initially was fine without accidental, suddenly change become the position which can make people misunderstanding. The distance between you two is so close . You don't aware that your friends are seeing something which you don't expect them to see. Their jaw almost dropped . They look at you with strange gaze . The atmosphere still silence . Until two women come in with a happy stare.

"Did we miss something..." Those two women none other than your mother and Baekhyun's mother , they stare at the both of you with happy gaze .

"Hahaha... Our plan is success , " Baekhyun's mother said that to your mother and your mother just laugh and unnerved with what happened . And quickly push Baekhyun who is above you and then you stand up. Baekhyun just smile and look at you with satisfied stare

"Ah...Rae Byung, Yoo Ra , Hyun Ra . You are all here.." Your mother look at Taehyung ," And Taehyung you also here . It's nice to meet you , Whoa.. This is really great vacation. " Your mother smile to them and they immediately salute your mother and smiled back.

"Woo Ri , we seem to come when situation less precise . We just wanted to say goodbye. " Rae Byung said

"What? You're already here , why do you want to leave quickly? Can you stay here?" Your Mother give a advice as if she beg them to keep stay . Your mother really close with them , moreover your friends have treated your mother like they own mother especially Rae Byung . Her mother was died when she's in elementary school , she is like your older sister without related blood.

"I am sorry Eomeoni , we have ordered the ticket for departure at 8 a.m." Hyun Ra tried to explain

"Cancel it , later on I will ask for helicopter to pick you up. Because you're Woo Ri's friends is mean you are also Baekhyun's friends. " Baekhyun's mother said that with smiled come out on her face. You could see your friends expression when Baekhyun's mother said "You are also Baekhyun's friends" especially Rae Byung expression.

With many reasons they tried to rejected that invitation . And finally they will go to the airport , and you accompany them to go there On the way toward the airport you tried to explain what exactly happened . And the good news they understand with the situation , and also they know that you're not a typical of a girl who would do something like that . When arrive at airport

"If he do something bad to you , you must report to me." Rae Byung she advice you and you accept it , you same like a little girl for Rae Byung . And you like the way she treat you.

"You also have to Keeping the distance with that guywho named Baekhyun , Arraso! " Taehyung touch your check and play with your hair. He always do that . You say goodbye to them , like usual Yoo Ra cries and hug you .

Because Hyun Ra feel annoyed with her sister . She said ," Yaa... Eoonei can you stop crying. You feel happy to know that Han sisters have came to their real personality

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

10 minutes before that.

Yoo Ra and Hyun Ra are coming back from food court . The both of them see how Taehyung treat Woo Ri.

"Are you jealous Eoonei? " Hyun Ra asked her sister.

"Yes...what? No I aren't. " Yoo Ra still looked at Woo Ri and Taehyung . She knows her sister just tested her.

"I know you will..." Hyun Ra whisper like that to her sister . And she walked away with smile in hir lips.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

You come back to resort . And when you come inside your room , you can see your mother and Baekhyun's mother are conversing , there are Baekhyun , Luhan , and Chanyoel . They sit calmly until they aware you are there.

"Woo Ri , come here . There is something I want to explain. " Your mother asks you to sit . You sit next to Baekhyun , just there has an empty space .

"Okay ... You two want to go back to Seoul , right? " Baekhyun's mother pointed to the both of you , You and Baekhyun , " You must do a mission which we will give . I hear from your mother , you're really good at cooking . So we decided you two must cook Haemul Jeonggol ( seafood soup) !" she continues ," Luhan and Chanyoel who will be the judges . Haha... This will be fun." Baekhyun looks unsatisfied with that . He feel annoying and of course he doesn't agree .

"Why I have to do something like that? That so childish !" Baekhyun's mother just smiled hearing his son talked.

"Like mother , like son . Right?" his mother answer is right on the target. You hear Luhan and Chanyoel are laughing . Even they try to keep calm and withstand to laugh. But at the end they are laughing hardly.

"I will never do that stupid mission! " Baekhyun yelled .

"If it's like that , you two no need to go back to Seoul! " His mother answer firmly . You feel confused with the words , " You two" Those mean you are including . You quickly ask that to your mother.

" Why is going to be like this. I want to go back to Seoul. " You asked that to your mother . You could see Chanyoel looks confused , he didn't understand the sign language which you use . Like he want to ask " What is she talking about? " .

Your mother drink the tea calmly and she answer your question ," Before you two get married , we want to test your compactness. "

 

 "I can go back to Seoul with my money. " Baekhyun said that firmly . And his mother and your mother just laughed.

" We have seized your wallet dear. " his mother shows his wallet in front of him and play it on the air .

" So who locked my room last night was your idea! " Baekhyun immediately stand up and try to get his wallet again. But he can't.

" Yes that's right ! And you two . Chanyoel and Luhan don't lend your money to him ." they nodded ," Woo Ri , I know you don't bring your wallet . I believe my future daughter in law very tractable . You must obey the words of your mother. " Now you understand the awkwardness that happened when you want to depart . When your mother suddenly asked you to not brought your wallet and gave that to her. It's turns out They have planned all of this from the beginning. He looks at you like he wants to say , " you're so plain or so stupid! "

" Of course he won't to do this" You thought

"All right , I will do it ." Baekhyun immediately stand up and pull you up.

" It's miracle! " You thought

"Wait...wait... You must wear these. " she continues ," and this is the list . Every mission have duration . It's now 9 a.m. You must finish it in 3 hours ."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

You feel awkward when you two must walk on foot together with him . This mission has many requirements . You two must walk on foot to the market , you two must walk side by side , you must always at the left side of Baekhyun and Baekhyun must always at the right side of you . You know the reason , the both of you are wearing a couple clothes.

Your clothes reads , " He is my Husband.!" with a arrow to the right

Baekhyun's clothes reads , " She is my wife.!"with a arrow to the left.

You feel like the world see you , and that is what happening now.

" Keep calm Woo Ri . There are spies who oversee us " He continues ," Rotate 180 degrees . This the way to go to the market ." He looks at his phone ." Ahh...pabo don't rotate 360 degrees . I said 180 degrees . It's so hard , I am frustrated! "

You give a signal to him for turn down his voice volume . You two walk together with holding hands , even you feel uncomfortable . But the view of Cherry Blossom and fragrant spring flowers that surround every ways you steps make you feel happy.

"The Cherry Blossom at Jeju island already blooming . It just 1 week until spring will end." You thought.

Spring is the season which you really like of all seasons.

"Newlywed... You look so harmonious. " when you passed a grocery store , an Ahjumma greet you . You stopped and give a respect to her . You two bow together and smile to her . Baekhyun looks so good at it , whether that just acting or not , but that is really good job .

"Wait for a minute ." That Ahjumma goes inside her store and bring two ice cream ," These for you two , I really like you , I wish if you come back again , you will bring your child. " she said. And you just smiled want to laughed. Then that Ahjumma laugh with her own words.

"Thank you so much Ahjumma. " Baekhyun said and you two bowed together , he is smiling . You know that he is handsome , but when he is smiling he looks more and more handsome . He eyes smile . You continue the journey , you two walk together while eat the ice cream . You are so happy and enjoy this situation . Baekhyun looks has the same feelings with you .

Until you two arrive at a traditional market . And immediately go inside , went to the store which sell seafood products . You feel excited . You two arrive at a store which sell octopuses . Without you aware you release Baekhyun's hand which holding your hand , because you want to go around this market.

"Shh... Woo Ri , where you go?" Baekhyun called you with low volume voice . You give hima signal that you want to go around thia market . Without wait for his answer you already go and leave him alone. Baekhyun hurriedly chasing you who are far away in front of him.

"Yaa...Woo Ri wait me!" He yelled. And you hear that , you stop walking . But your reason to stop isn't beacuse he told you to stop , but you want to eat tteokbokkie . You go inside a store that sell that food, you sit beside an ahjussi . Baekhyun also go inside and carry all the stuff which you two bought , he looks at you.

"Hey, does that ahjussi your husband? " Baekhyun asked that , and you shook your head as an answer . Of course he isn't your husband . Then Baekhyun eyes looked your clothes . You aware that you have violate the rules of this mission , it should be Baekhyun who sit at the right side of you , but now he sit at the left side of you . So you give him a signal to exchanging seat .

"But it's mean , Baekhyun is my Husband . Ah.. It's just the rules . But why he really care about it . Hmm.. Maybe because there are many spies who oversee us." You thought.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

" give me that food! You know I am so tired carry these stuffs.!" Baekhyun grumble You two are walking together to the resort . You are enjoying the food which you bought but suddenly Baekhyun ask you to feed him. Without thinking for long time , you feeding him.

"Ah... Why you don't blow it ! That Tteokbokkie can burning my tongue! " You immediately give him a bottle of mineral water . After he drinks , the both of you continue to walk. He opens his mouth , and you blow the food and give it to him

"It's delicious !" Baekhyun smiled . And you just nodded. Your steps are stop . You see a parade on the road . You can see many children who dancing with traditional music accompaniment , and also there are many people whoever are young or old dancing together.

"Let's go , remember our mission duration. " You still want to see the parade but Baekhyun ask you to go. When you want to go , from behind you feel someone pulling you , it's an ahjussi and a child who invite you to dance together . It's same with Baekhyun an Ahjumma ask him to dance . You can't reject it , so you just follow them . And Baekhyun also join the parade . It's a beautiful day .

That Parade is ended with a big applause , every people loom at the both of you who stand side by side . You can hear somebody whisper about you two.

"Ah...young couple . Look so neat . The man is handsome and the girl is beautiful. "

An Ahjumma who pulled Baekhyun give you two some souvenir , that is a two pieces wood rings. You get a ring with carving of moon and Baekhyun get a ring carving of sun. You realky like it.

"Woo Ri , we must go back to the resort now. The duration. " He said and he say thanks to that Ahjumma and after that Baekhyun carry the stuffs . You two run together to the resort , with his hand holding your hand . You don't feel tired , you don't know why . You just smiled . After arrive , it's time for you to cook , you go to the kitchen of this resort . You success to finished this mission , you wait for Chanyoel andLuhan response ,

"Daebak... This is really delicious . Want you to be my wife?" Chanyoel asks . And finally not only them who eat . But you and Baekhyun also join , because you two don't eat any breakfast . Your mother and Baekhyun's mother just give a message to you they said that they have a important thing to do . And they already pack all of your stuff and Baekhyun's stuff. You will pick up by helicopter . You feel strange why should ride a helicopter. but you just accept it.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

You arrive at a big house with a wide yard . You welcomed by your parents and Baekhyun's parents . And now you are walking together with your mother and Baekhyun's mother for a house tour .

"Do you like thus house ?" She asked , and you nodde.

"You must like it , because in the future you will have stayed here." she said . Since you arrive here you don't meet Baekhyun , Chanyoel or Luhan .

"Okay , the tour is over . Now you must get ready! " Your mother said and immediately ask you to follow her to a wide room . There are many make up stuffs and there is beautiful hanbok ,you still don't know what will happen.

"Today , we will take a family pictures , and also a picture for your engagement. " Baekhyun's mother continues ," those people will spruce you , and we will get ready ." Your mother and Baekhyun's mother go out from the room .

The hair stylist arrange your hair with a heavy bun rounding your head. And it's time to give some make up on your face. It done quickly , they said you already beautiful so you don't need to much make up . You see yourself on the mirror , you look like a princess from Joseon dynasty , that heavy hair and a beautiful hanbok.

You walk to the room which a maid show you . You see Baekhyun is standing near with window and look outside, he is wearing a tuxedo he looks so handsome .

"Woo Ri ... You.,,you... Are so beautiful! " Chanyoel walk toward you , and Luhan follow him

"Let's go ... I feel so tired , so we can finish it quickly! " Baekhyun pulled you .

 

Baekhyun POV

I still thinking what must I do to Min Hyo . My engagement is imminent . I can't leave her , I have made a promise . But how about Woo Ri? when I am with her , I can forget about Min Hyo for sometime . But...

I hear some foot steps .

"Woo Ri... You...you... Are so beautiful! " I hear Chanyoel voice . I immediately turn and I see Woo Ri is standing there . With a beautiful dress . She is very beautiful form outside and inside . She doesn't change until now . I feel sorry to you Woo Ri , why we must meet again.

"I am sorry , maybe I will make you feel sad Woo Ri. " Baekhyun thought.


Happy New year all.. Sorry I am late to say it . But thank you for reading , and sorry for typo . Lol ^^ GBU

Is my story getting bored