The Start

To Love You Mr.Byun Baekhyun ( READ CHAPTER NO.12 )

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

You still confused with all happened , that you will marry with that guy as soon as possible . He still looks at you with sharp eyes All eyes are heading at you and he , both of your parents and his parents just smile at you . Seeing you who just can look down , without daring to look forward , to avoid your eyes meet.

Suddenly they stand up , walk leaving the room . Like they will go to somewhere. "Woo Ri , we will go to somewhere . We just remember that today there is important invitation which we have to attend. " Your guessed right on the target . You know that the only reason . Your mother isn't a person who will forget about something important like that. Not much later, they have left home , where just you and Baekhyun who still sit at dining room . He still gaze you . And you know it , and decide to meet his gaze.

"Maybe with meet his gaze , he will stop gaze to me ." You thought

When you raised your head and pointed your gaze to him . The atmosphere instead be awkward . He doesn't say anything and still gaze and smirk to you.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Suddenly the electricity at your home was turn off . The atmosphere of the room which brightly lit turned to darkness . With this condition you feel a little disadvantaged because of this he can't look at you . But this condition makes you feel a little worry. You aren't a girl who afraid with darkness , but you just afraid when someone don't aware your presence in the darkness. You really want to yelling and tell where is your position, but you can't. That what you feel worry.

You try to fumble your bag which being next to you . You try to find your handphone . But after remembered you have left it at your bedroom from this morning. So finally you decide to keep silent , waiting for someone help you . But someone who can help you now just Baekhyun the guy whom sit in front of you.

Without aware you feel there is something touch your hand . Spontaneously you stand up from your sit position, and try to release something which touch your hand. You shock, when see Baekhyun's face which irradiated by light ( look like ghost) that thing make you panic and which make you more panic is the distance between you and he are really close.

Baekhyun POV

"I still sit here , seeing Woo Ri who is in front of me .I haven't see you for 10 years . I don't know why , how strong I am trying to hate you , that thing never success ." Baekhyun thought

Suddenly the electricity of this house was turn off. From the first time I realize this condition , I feel a little shock . I slightly annoyed with this , because of this I can't seeing Woo Ri whom is in front of me. One thing which make me confuse , why does she absolutely not shout? Normally every girls will feel afraid if being in this condition.

Or she has left this place . Tsk... That impossible , in this darkness she will not see anything . So I decide to walk slowly toward her place . Before that I take my handphone from my pants pocket . Turn on my handphone carefully , and Woo Ri doesn't notice . After that I continue to walk toward her place and hold my phone and put it under my chin and touch her hand . Suddenly she stand up and the distance between us are very close , but something strange she doesn't yell

YOU POV

Spontaneously , you realise the hand which hold your hand .when you more try to realise his hold,he hold your hand tightly.

" You want to stay here or follow me." Pointed the light from his handphone to your face . Of course you won't to stay here , so you nodded and you walk together with him to the main door of your house. Along the way, he keep hold your hand , without seeing behind and ask the direction to you . And the strange is he know where is the door.

" Maybe he still remember the way when he comes in ." You thought.

But your house is a wide house with many doors . Plus now , the situation is very dark , which lighting your way just a light from his handphone

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Damn! They locked the door." Baekhyun grumble and look angry. but after that he returned calm and lead you toward to the yard beside your house . Luckily , the door toward the yard is unlock.

"Now you bow , I have to jump exit this fence" Pointing toward the concrete fence which the hight approximately 2 meters . You have stunned for a moment with that explanation, it should be him who bow and let you jump exit the fence . But you just nodde and bow yourself. He gasped and look at you with disappointed face, like you have done something wrong.

" Hey... How could I do that to you , I just want to see your expression . But it turn out you just followed. You aren't a fun toy."

What? TOY. You are very angry to hear that . But He doesn't notice and instated go left. Outside is a little brighter than in the house, because the full moon out now.

3 minutes later, he come back with take a table which is in your backyard . And put it then ask you to jump out and that table become a pedestal. You and Baekhyun are outside now , you still annoyed with what have happened. And you just stare down , pretend nothing have happened . You don't realize that Baekhyun is walking toward a car that parking in front of your house . The car stops beside you , that is Baekhyun's car. He opens his car ace and looks to you. With load voice he ask you to go in.

" Go in , right now! Or I will leave you here." You go in his car , he doesn't say anything and just concentrate with the road.

He is driving the car with high speed . Sometimes he breach the traffic light . Because you feel worries , you take out a candy from your pocket , chewing a candy can make you feel more comfortable . Aware you feel worry deliberately he increase the speed of his car . So that makes you startled and drop the candy which will you eat .

"Yaa ... Stupid girl , you want to make my car dirty. " with high tone he is yelling to you, after that he gaze you and suddenly stopping his car in the middle of the road . Underlined in the middle of the road. You just silent, not daring to look at his eyes.

" Now , go out from my car." You hear that , but too scared to move , as if the whole of your body freezes. And that thing make he more get angry

" You can't hear me or you are mute?" He said cynically . Without realizing you shed tears . Indeed, you usually hear people said like that to you but for some reason you feel really hurt. You face him , with tears still flowing from your eyes . And try to say something with sign language.

" I am sorry , and  I am mute . If you want me to go out , I will go out now.." You don't know , he understand or not . But he look at you with strange face , and when you want to go out . He hold your hand and without say anything he continue to drive . And he doesn't feel guilty , he doesn't care about other road users whom look angry. And Finally you arrive at a big apartment building. Maybe this is where he lives . He go inside to an apartment and you following him .

"So are you really mute?" He ask you with serious face . And you noded . After asked , he leave you alone and walk toward his bedroom . You still standing and looking around . His apartment looks so wide and luxurious. With minimalist style. But this apartment is really dirty.

" He doesn't like when I dropped a candy in his car, but why does his house is really dirty?" You thought.

So you decide to clean this place. 15 minutes later he go out from his bedroom and when he see his apartment clean , he jaw almost dropped.

"What are you doing? That you are the one who clean this place. " He continues " there is a point I bought you here."And then he throw a towel and clothes to you. He ask you to take a bath. "You should take a bath , I won't to look like a bad guy in front of your parent because of your dull face and puffy eyes." And pointing to a door near with your position .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

The shirt that you ware isn't fit with you but the pants is fit . You go out from bathroom and find Baekhyun is sitting on the couch, play with his PSP . He doesn't realizing that you are there . You have forgotten about all the things that happened.You remember hat Baekhyun doesn't eat when dinner time. Because he was busy to gaze you . You walk leaving him , and looking for the kitchen. You can guess that he always eat instant meals. Because the cupboard in the kitchen is full with snacks and instant noodles. You cook a porridge for him because it has been very night , and it will be good if he eat something smooth.

Baekhyun POV

I still sit here , pretend playing with my PSP , actually I know that she looks at me. Ahk.. Why does I feel nervous . Baekhyun you need to keep calm. I make her crying and she is mute , I should be happy , this is commensurate with what she has been done to me. Actually I don't understand what does she mean, because she use sign language , the thing that I know is , when people use sign language it's mean that they are mute . But why does my hand move by itself and hold his hand,why I feel so guilty . I don't want to make her cry , so I need to cancel this wedding . Or I will hurt her , if this continued.

"Where does she go?" I look her go to somewhere " Ahk.. I don't care " Now I need to set a plan for cancel this wedding .

YOU POV

You hear Baekhyun ask you to come to his place . He smile to you . This is very weird , he make you cry and then He smile to you . Is he crazy?

" Woo Ri come here , I want to tell you about something. " He ask you to sit next to him. Your eyes meet each to other. " You want to cancel this wedding right?" Of course you want , you can't imagine to live with him forever. You nodde.

" I have an idea , I will call my mother . You just need to whine . Arraso?" He immediately call her mother and put his handphone on the table. He doesn't wait for you answer , Does he forget that you are mute? . He set his handphone in loudspeaker so you can hear the conversation.

" Yobuseyo, Baekhyun-ah ... Wae?" His mother pick up the telephone and Baekhyun is ready for do his plan. " Eomeoni . Now , Woo Ri is my hostage . I am kidnapping her. If you don't cancel the wedding , I will not send her back."

What a stupid idea? You don't know that the plan was like this. " Hahaha... It's okey Baekhyun-ah , This is what I wish , you are living together forever . I can't imagine that I will be a grandma and have grandchild. "

He give you a signal to start the planning. But you just silent , and he look at you with a angry face

" Why don't you whining! " He whisper. You replying the question with sign language.

" Do you forget that I am mute?" he looks confused and you take a paper and a pen which on the table. And write down the same thing with your answer.

" I forget about that , Why do you forget Baekhyun , you have thought about that before. " He scold himself.

" Did you think about me ? Wae?" You write it and then give it to him with innocent face , like it's a usual question.

" What? Are you serious ? I was not thinking about you! And will never!" You are don't realize that the phone still active . So his mother hear the conversation , all the conversation. You can hear that She laugh. But you feel that isn't just one person who laughed. You hear your mother voice , not just that but your father voice too. So all of them hear everything.

" Ehm... I am sorry for interrupt , but Woo Ri mother allows you to kidnapped her. Hahaha , she is very happy you know! You are a cute couple, really fit. And one more thing . You can't go home tonight Woo Ri , your mother ask you to stay with Baekhyun." after saying that things , she ended the conversation.

So tonight you will stay here . Baekhyun looks so disappointed with the result. then He looks at you , and move more close , really close.

" I don't know what will happen tonight! " He whisper.

You gluped .

" what will happen to me?" You thought