Serious...er?

♂ The Boys ♂

(Kim MiYeon - You)

I groaned as I looked in my noteboook, seeing that the remaining 6 names were all part of the football team. I didn't mean for things to end up that way... I really didn't.

Maybe it was because the other 6 were too shy.

Maybe I could have loved them if they spoke up more.

The truth was, I was attracted to D.O's round eyes, Xiumin's rare, but cute smiles, Chen's intelligence, Tao's mysteriousness, Baekhyun's loyalty and Suho's manners. They all had different char,s about the, that made me smile. But they all just couldn't express it as much as the kingkas could, because the kingkas already had a big reputation which gave them the courage to take bigger actions.

I figured, since there were only 6 people left, I would need to get... More serious. I sent a text to the six people left, saying,

I think we should get more serious about this.

I really need to know who I love the most.

So... I think... Maybe... I need to try going out with you. All of you.

-MiYeon

As soon as I hit send, I regretted it. My text sounded stupid. But I got replies almost immediately, saying that it was a good idea and such.

The only one who didn't answer was Kris. Aish.

We arranged to get together at where Lay and Luhan did their part time jobs, the ice cream place.

Every time I went there, I was reminded of how humble and kind those two were. Even though they were rich, they worked for money to donate because donating money that they earned themselves felt more rewarding. What a wonderful thing to do.

I realized that everyone was already there, and I sat down at the table they were at. I smiled as I saw Luhan in his work uniform. He looked adorable. And Lay looked charming.

"So... You're dating me first, right?" Kai said. I frowned at his sudden comment. But I realized that I wasn't really able to choose who I would date first and last. So I said, "Each couple time will probably be 3 days. Um... Can you guys choose the order? I really don't know."

So they did.

"I'm first," Kai declared.

"If it's alright, I'll go second," Luhan added.

"Third for me," Sehun mumbled.

"Fourth," Kris said. 

"And I guess I'll be fifth?" Lay said.

"Best for last! I'll be sixth!" Chanyeol finished, smiling.

"Okay... So... I guess I'll be..." I gulped. "Kai's girlfriend tomorrow?"

I wondered. What it would be like.