Farewell to ? And ?

♂ The Boys ♂

(Kim MiYeon - You)

Suho was out. So who would be next? I sighed as I finished putting on my cheer leading uniform and ran out to the field. I had just finished drinking my hot mocha because of the cold weather. I had felt a bit more tired this morning than usual, but I ignored it.

I saw the girls stretching and getting ready, so I joined them. As I comfortably went into the splits, I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pick me up from the ground, swinging me around. When I got put down, I turned around and saw Chanyeol's big grin on his face. I laughed as he laughed with me.

"Good luck," I said to him. He gave me a thumbs up and ran off to join the team.

The game went by quickly, and soon it was half time. I ran out on the field, excited as ever. When we started performing our well practiced routine, I felt dizzied and dizzied and I reached me limit when I was lifted up into the air by my fellow squad girls. My head felt hot and my body felt cold, and next thing I knew, I was on the ground.

I felt a pair of arms pick me up and run with lightning fast speed. Then, I was placed on a bed. Maybe I was in the nurse's office. As I opened my eyes, I saw that it indeed was the nurse's office. I opened my eyes, expecting to see Lay, Luhan, Sehun or Chanyeol, but I saw Kris. The bully. The rough and tough guy. The cold man.

But it was Kris who had rushed out to save me. And now, I saw his eyes, filled with worry and concern.

"Kris... How... Why did you..." I stuttered. Kris started answering me in a soft tone, then cleared his throat, and awkwardly ran off. His cheeks were a bright red before he left. Could Kris have a softer side of him?

I saw two big eyes peek into the nurse's office and Xiumin stepped in. 

"Hi Xiumin..." I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking," I said. Then, I saw him shrink and run away as the football players strolled in. 

"MiYeon! You babo! You shouldn't have cheered today... And now you're just hurt... Oh no..." Luhan said. I smiled at his concern and thanked the football players for coming, even Kai. 

Then, I saw a shorter boy come in. D.O. His eyes widened, seeing the big crowd, and he ran out. Oh D.O... He was sweet but afraid.

That night, I layed in bed, thinking. I couldn't have people who were afraid to stand up for me and be there for me. Even Sehun, who was shy, had tried to protect me.

I liked Xiumin and D.O, I did. But I was afraid that they would be too scared and shy to be here for me.

I picked up my journal and took my pencil, crossing out the two names that started with X and D.