Meeting Up II

♂ The Boys ♂

(Kim MiYeon - You)

As lunch ended, I headed to my locker to find that a fight was going on. Or, more so, just a bully picking on someone.

"Look at your cheeks. Fat. An overstuffed dumpling. You're like a chubby, wobbly, stupid pig. Look at yourself. Why haven't you just killed yourself yet?" a threatening voice said. I squeezed my way through to see what was going on, and saw that one of the school's biggest bullies, and also a part of the football team, Kris, was picking on someone. 

"Quit it!" I said. Shoving my way through suddenly, I stormed to my locker and grabbed the books I needed. I then turned around and looked up at Kris.

"Stop. What you're doing is plain awful, mean and has no purpose. So cut it out!" I exclaimed. Kris expression changed from a sly grin to an embarrassed and nervous face with pursed lips. That was weird... He changed so much when I talked to him. The good part was that he stopped. The kid that was being picked on gave me the most thankful glance then ran off. When I looked at his face... seeing why Kris would ... he looked more than fine to me. I wished I could have talked to him more, but he was long gone.

I sighed and walked off, shaking my head. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Another tall figure stood next to me. I recognized him a little...but not too much. I had never heard him talk because he stayed mostly quiet.

"I'm thorry for Krith's actionth," he said. I almost fangirls at the lisp... Lisps were adorable. Instead, I smiled lightly and shook my head again, saying, "it's nowhere near your fault, but thank you for taking the time to apologize for someone else." He smiled. His eyes turning into crescents. 

As we parted ways, another person tapped me on the shoulder, this time someone I knew fairly well.

"Hi Baekhyun," I greeted. He lived next door to me, and because our mothers were close, we saw each other often.

"Hi MiYeon. How have you been?" he asked thoughtfully.  "Good, I guess," I responded. "You?"

"I've been okay too," Baekhyun said. "My mom keeps trying to find me a girlfriend... But I don't think I'm ready. I wanna find someone when the time is right."

"I see what you mean," I said, agreeing. Love was never something that should be forced. 

"I need to go, but if you ever need anything, please tell me!" Baekhyun said. I waved and went into class.

I had met more people that would change my life. But there were 4 more to go.