Meeting Up I

♂ The Boys ♂

(Kim MiYeon - You)

"MiYeon!" my friend, Taeyeon said. I smiled as she came running in her Jimmy Choo shoes, Louis Vuitton purse and Gucci fashion. Taeyeon sure was a rich little lady... She was part of the Kim family, the richest family who had also built our school. But Taeyeon she was still as sweet as sugar.

Our school was Wolf High, a school that only the smartest, or most talented people got into. That is, if they had enough money. I was just born into an average family. The only very expensive things I had were gifts from others, and I shopped at simple stores. My family made just enough money to send me to TaeGon High, pay bills, get food on our table, and have some fun once in a while. We weren't poor, just nothing compared to other kids at Wolf High.

"What is it?" I asked Taeyeon.

"Cheerleading meeting today, at lunch," Taeyeon said. I groaned. We were having too many of these... But I knew that since I decided to do it, I would do it. I nodded and Taeyeon smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Sorry...but you know that since the first football game is coming up, Victoria wants us to practice extra hard," Taeyeon asked. I nodded again.

Lunch was just one period away.

As I walked into biology and sat down, our teacher came and announced our partners for an upcoming project. As I heard my name, it was followed by someone called Chen.

I saw him give me a small smile and his eyes twinkled through his glasses. I smiled back, and gave a slight head bow as a sign of acknowledgment. We worked on a lab for the rest of the period and Pretty soon, lunch came around. I wolfed down a bowl of soup and grabbed cup of coffee as I ran to the field for practice. In my hurry, I bumped into someone, spilling my coffee on his jacket.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry..." I started saying.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Please..." the guy I bumped into said, looking at me with big, pleading eyes.

"Why would you apologize? It was completely my fault... And your jacket!" I said, trying to wipe it off a bit with a handkerchief.

"I... I'm sorry..." he said, running off. That was weird... All I could remember was his huge, adorable eyes.

As I made it to the field, Victoria started handing out our uniforms. White, silver and blue. The uniform consisted of a blue miniskirt and a cropped, white and silver tank top. Ugh... It would be freezing to wear these during a game. 

"Heeeyyyy!" a powerful voice said. We looked up and saw the football team, led by the captain. What was his name? Keyai? Key? I couldn't remember.

"Hello beautifuls!" the captain said, having girls come into his arms. He kissed them all on the cheek like it was nothing, as of kissing was just like a handshake, and pretty soon, all of the girls had been kissed on the cheek except for me.

"Well?" the captain of the football team said, gesturing his arms for me to come closer. But I stayed put and shook my head politely.

"No thank you," I said. The guy's expression darkened a bit, but he didn't look angry. He looked... Disappointed? No, it couldn't be that.

"Ooohhhhh, Kai! You just got burned!" a football player said, laughing.

"Put a sock in it, Chanyeol," the former said. So KAI was his name. He was handsome, but maybe too snooty. The latter, Chanyeol, continued to laugh and it made me smile a bit. 

"We're going," Kai declared. Some cheerleaders seemed sad, but as the football team walked off, I felt relieved. But the one named Chanyeol turned around and winked at me, saying, "Good job." 

"Why'd you reject Kai?" Jessica asked, slightly coldly. I had gotten used to it by now, because we were also close friends, but I didn't quite know why I rejected him either. Kissing just didn't feel comfortable. I shrugged and we continued with practice, but the 4 guys I had met that day would change my life. And it wasnt just those 4. There would be more to come.