Lu Han

♂ The Boys ♂

(Kim MiYeon - You)

I was surprised that I was actually a little, no, very disappointed when Kai kissed me and told me goodbye. But I knew that being with Luhan would be a completely different experience. 

So as I woke the next morning, I decided to go for a simple, cuter look because of Luhan's cute personality.

with a chiffon blouse with a cropped cardigan and a blue heart-print skater skirt, I curled my hair into small waves and put on very light makeup. Then, I stepped out of my house and walked to school, where Luhan greeted me with a shy smile. His sparkling doe eyes made me smile and I saw that he was holding something behind his back. 

When I walked up to him, he presented me with a small bouquet of flowers and a card that read, "Will you go out with me?"

I was touched that even though we both already knew we would be boyfriend/girlfriend, he formally asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and gave him a small cheek kiss, then he held me hand softly and guided me to my first class. 

We had a fun chat and the whole rest of the day, I spent by Luhan's side, he always made sure that I had everything I needed, and he would frequently hold my hand. It made me feel loved and let me know he was always by my side.

Afterschool, he took me to a simple restaurant where we sat together and talked some more. As I was conversing about my past pets, he reached out to slowly tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear, and I felt my cheeks getting hotter and redder. I looked up, into those shining, curious eyes of his, and his eyes shaped into crescents when he smiled, his perfectly white teeth showing.

"You look beautiful today. You always looks beautiful," Luhan said.

"Thank you so much. You too. I mean like, not beautiful cuz you're a guy, but I mean like cute or hot or handsome. Yeah, handsome, I mean handsome. Hehe... Sorry," I babbled on and on, and eventually realized how silly I sounded. I mentally face palmed myself for not being more poised.

Instead of giving me a weird look or mocking my nervousness, he just chuckled lightly, which made me giggle and laugh along with him. A smoothie soon arrived, which we hadn't ordered.

"On the house, for the adorable couple," the waitress said. Luhan grinned and so did I. It was so considerate of them to give this to us. We drank from the same smoothie but separate straws, and when we both leaned in, it almost seemed like a scene from a classic romance movie.

in fact, everything that Luhan did was so sweet and his kindness warmed my heart. Soon, the night was over and my first day with Luhan was already over.

The next morning, he came to take me to school and I hopped in his car, arriving at school peacefully.

"Um... MiYeon?" Luhan said shyly. I looked at him and he pulled out a bag to give to me. When I looked inside, I saw a sparkling light pink dress that was embroidered with silver trim and glimmered brightly. My breath was taken away as I admired the silky fabric and minute details.

"Lu...Luhan... Thank you so much... Oh my goodness, you didn't have to get me all of this," I stuttered.

"I bought it because I knew you would like it, and I love you, Kim MiYeon," Luhan replied. "of course, I don't want your decision about who is right for you from EXO to be materialistic, so please don't let this come into your decision. Your decision should be made based on your heart, not the materials."

His words genuinely touched me, and led me to think even more about my final decision, which was still a little while away. 

time passed quickly with Luhan. He always made me feel like the most loved girl in the whole world, and his actions reminded me of those from a book or a movie. It was almost as if my childhood dream of becoming a princess was coming true. Finally, we were holding hands for our final day (for then) and he looked me right in the eye, saying, "Thank you for blessing me with the gift of your love. I love you and I always will." My heart broke into a million pieces because of his sad tone, but he shyly pulled me in closer and his lips slowly caressed mine, and we shared a light, sweet kiss.

It was so different from my kiss with Kai. This kiss was short and left me wanting more, but also tender and gentle, making me feel calm and content. As I looked into those adorable, entrancing eyes once more, he whispered into my ear, "Good bye MiYeon. I hope to meet you like this again soon."