Oh Sehun

♂ The Boys ♂

 (Kim MiYeon - You)

Next... Oh Sehun. 

Sehun.

the quiet, sweet boy who only spoke... For me. Who only spoke for justice and kindness. The one who gained courage when he witnessed a wrongdoing.

I was honestly very much looking forward to Sehun.

How would he act when I first when on a date with him?

How would he act on our last moments together?

I shook away the thoughts and got ready for the school day in the morning. I dressed very comfortably, in a pair of leggings and a floral tank top with a drapey, lace cardigan.

When I arrived at school, I couldn't find Sehun, so I went to my locker to grab my textbooks for my first classes. When I opened it, there was a small box of chocolates with a small note saying, 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be by your side.

I promise I won't let you down. ❤️

           -Sehun ^_^

My heart melted as I opened the box to see some of my favorites: white chocolate, caramel-filled milk chocolate,  toffee, etc. I popped a heart-shaped white chocolate into my mouth, then felt a pair of hands wrap around my eyes, blinding me. I smiled and laughed.

"Guess who?" a slightly husky, yet adorable voice asked.

"I dunno. Jim Carrey?" I teased. Sehun' hands came off of my eyes and wrapped around my shoulders.

"How's your morning?" he muttered, smiling shyly.

"Great, how about yours?" I replied.

"Good," he said in a voice, almost a whisper. "It's amazing because I'm finally with the girl of my dreams."

"Aww Sehun," I said, giving him a small hug. He was like an adorable baby turtle learning to come out of its shell and be loved and have fun.

"Oh! It's almost class time. See you soon, MiYeon," Sehun said sweetly. "Don't let anyone be mean to you."

And with those words, he walked off to his class. He was so just, so cute. 

Who knew such a shy boy could be so righteous and amazingly kind at heart? I popped one more chocolate in my mouth before heading off to class.

Afterschool, he held my hand, let me ride in his car and drove me to a famous bubble tea cafe. 

We both LOVED bubble tea ^.^

"I'll get a choco bubble tea please," Sehun ordered.

"And I'll take a taro bubble tea," I said.

As we sat down on a park bench, we chatted for hours, just laughing and talking together.

Sehun was actually such an interesting person with many passions and an amazing personality.

He was so relatable, so kind, so amazing.

"So... I have a question," I asked.

"Yes?" he said.

"Why are you so..."

"Quiet? Concealed? Shy?" he filled in for me. I nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just-"

"No, no, it's completely understandable," he said, vanquishing my worries. "To be honest, I'm not really sure myself. I guess it's because I'm just not very expressive. Maybe some could even call me a coward."

"Not at all! I've witnessed firsthand you standing up for others and being brave. It's admirable, Sehun," I told him.

"Thank you, MiYeon. Thank you."

The next day, I was brought a beautiful flower crown which I wore all day. Sehun really knew how to make my day with small, yet sweet gift.

Finally, the last day rolled around. I was used to being with Sehun now, and he took me to his house just to relax. It was always great just conversing with him.

As our conversation drew nearer to the end, Sehun took away his arm from behind my shoulder and cupped my face. My heart started beating faster as I realized what was happening and we gradually kissed. His shy lips became more alive as our lips met, and it was fairly short but still sincere.

"MiYeon... You give me strength and courage. I know that I can make you smile, and I know you can make me smile, too. I love you. Just remember that."