Meeting Up III

♂ The Boys ♂

(Kim MiYeon - You)

"What do you mean, you want me to get married?" I asked.

"No, honey, not exactly that, but I just think it's time for you to find someone that you can love for the rest of your life," my mother said gently. "MiYeon... You're a Junior in high school and you haven't had one relationship!"

"But mom... Aren't we fine now?" I asked again.

"Sweetie... I don't know. It's getting harder for your father and I to send you to Wolf High. You may just need to go to a public high school," she said. "And if your boyfriend is from Wolf High, I'll bet he could help a little bit with financial issues. How about... Suho? All the moms say he is a great gentlemen and is the perfect future husband!"

"Mom... I love you, but I'll know when the time is right. Like Baekhyun said, love should never be rushed," I replied. I got up and started to walk out the door to go to TaeYeon's house. 

As I rang the doorbell, a guy with hair gelled back and a well structured face opened the door.

"Hello... Suho?" I said. I had forgotten that he was Taeyeon's brother. He bowed slightly and smiled. 

"I apologize, I have an appointment I must attend to," he said, walking off politely. Everything he did seemed perfect... Too perfect.

"Hello?" I asked, walking into the rich, Kim family's house. "Is Taeyeon here?"

"Hello Ms. MiYeon. I'm afraid Taeyeon agasshi is not here at the moment," a maid said politely. I nodded in an understanding gesture and walked out. Because we lived close to Taeyeon, I walked back, when I saw a sudden whip of motion.

I turned around, and in a park close to my house, behind some trees was a boy. He was practicing martial arts... And it was quite impressive. As he used a kind of stick to spin around and move his body in fluid motions, my eyes widened in awe.

When he finally sat down and took a drink of water after around 30 minutes, I walked out, saying, "You're really amazing."

I couldn't believe I just secretly watched him for 30 minutes, and he seemed shocked as well.

"Th-thank you..." he said quietly. When I got a glimpse of his face, I saw very noticeable bags under his dark eyes. When I met his eyes, he quickly turned his face away and ran, leaving his staff behind.

"Wait!" I called, picking up the staff and calling out. Yet, he did not stop and ran like the wind, away. It left me wondering... Who was he?

Ugh. I needed to get my mind off of stuff. Thankfully, I was near an ice cream shop. As I headed in and asked for a strawberry ice cream, my favorite. I was handed a strawberry ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. I loved sprinkles... but That was weird... I didn't ask for rainbow sprinkles. As I looked up at the person giving me the ice cream, I saw two deep, loving eyes and one handsome face. He looked familiar... Maybe a football player?

"I-I didn't ask for sprinkles..." I stuttered.

"I know that, but I also know that strawberry with rainbow sprinkles is your favorite," he said. How did he know?

"Sorry... But who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Luhan," he replied. "My break is soon, and I'll give you this ice cream on the house okay?"

"Wow. Really? Thanks," I said. Luhan took off his work apron and sat down at a table with me.

"Your family is super rich... At least that's what I'm assuming. Why do you work here?" I asked.

"Well, actually, me and my friend Lay work part time and donate the money we make to charities. I donate to animal shelters and Lay donates to earth-preserving charities," Luhan explained.

"Still, you could just donate a lot of money with the money your family has, right?" I pointed out.

"No," Luhan shook his head. "It means a lot more if I donate money that I've earned myself." I nodded and was impressed. Not all rich people were snobby.

"Lu!" a voice said. I looked to see another guy around our age coming and sitting next to Luhan.

"Your break is over. Now its my break!" he announced. Then he noticed me. "Hi! I'm Lay!"

"Oh, you're the one that Luhan mentioned," I responded.

"Luhan! Were you gosspping about me?" he joked. Luhan smirked playfully and went back to his job. As Lay sat down, he smiled at me.

"Hey! I've seen you around school, right?" I asked. He nodded. "It's really great that you and Luhan donate with your own work and money."

"Thanks. A lot of people have probably heard of us around school... We are part of EXO," Lay said. EXO? What was that?