Chapter 7

why am i living ?

 

It was morning already , Taemin was greeted by the warmth beside him and it was too comfortable to wake up , so he just moved closer to the warmth beside him . Then he heard a small laugh beside him and opened his eyes , he looked around , that was not his room . Then memories came in his mind , oh right he was sleeping in Minho’s room .

“  Morning sleeping beauty ‘’ he looked at Minho who was smiling to him , so he smiled back

“ Morning ‘’

“ let’s get ready , school will start soon ‘’ Minho said , Taemin nodded his head and followed Minho out of the bed .

“ you can use my bathroom and I will use the other bathroom , ok ‘’ Taemin nodded and gathered his uniform then walked to the bathroom , while Minho used the guest bathroom .

 

After an hour , they both done and ready to leave for school , they decided to use Minho’s motorcycle since Taemin never ride one before .

“ hold on tight , ok ‘’ and they both left , Minho was using his motorcycle in full speed making Taemin wrapped his hands tighter around Minho’s waist , they both didn’t want this to end .

They arrived at school and as expected the school was still empty , just a few nerd students was there

“ wow , we come early ‘’ Minho said and they walked in , they went to their locker to put their stuff and all .

“ school will start in another hour ‘’ Taemin said “ what should we do ? ‘’

Just then Minho saw someone put his things in his locker ‘ that boy was the one who chased Jonghyun , wasn’t he ? ‘ Minho thought , he walked to the guy, Taemin who was confuse just followed Minho .

“ hey ‘’ Key looked at Minho with ‘what-are-you-doing-‘ eyes and walked away

“ hey wait ‘’ Minho ran to Key , followed by Taemin

“ what do you want ? ‘’ hissed Key angrily

“ hey what’s with that attitude ? ‘’ Minho said “ oh by the way , I’m Minho and this is Taemin ‘’ Minho said pulled out Taemin who was hiding behind him

“ hhh—hi ‘’ greeted Taemin with shaky voice , Key just stared at them with strong stare , making both Minho and Taemin nervous .

“ and so ? ‘’ Key said and crossing his arms , such a diva he is

“ you’re Key right ? ‘’ Minho asked with nervous voice

“ wow , I don’t expect someone like would know my name ‘’ Key said and clapped his hands

“ so , let’s be friend ‘’ Minho said , Key looked at him disbelieve

“ why would you want to be my friend ? ‘’ hissed Key

“ because we want to ‘’ Taemin said , after his long silent . Key stared at him and softened his eyes , somehow , there was a feeling inside Key that want to protect that boy .

“ ok , I can be friend with you ‘’ Key said , pointed at Taemin and Taemin only . Minho widened his eyes \

“ don’t you want to be friend with me ? ‘’ asked Minho , Key gave him a ‘ why-should-i-look ‘ to Minho “ come on , you’re friend with Onew and Jonghyun , right ? so you should be friend with me to ! ‘’ Minho said , Key looked at Minho “ Jonghyun is not my friend ‘’ Key whispered and then he walked away .

 

“ hahaha , I guess he still mad at Jonghyun ‘’ Onew said while controlled his laugh

“ well , that’s make sense ‘’ Minho said , it was lunch time and the group was having their lunch in the cafeteria , but Jonghyun wasn’t there .

“ so where is Jonghyun , I haven’t saw him since this morning ‘’ Minho asked while munching his lunch

“ ewww , don’t talk with full mouth ‘’ Taemin said , Minho gave him a sorry look and turned back to Onew who was eating his chiken “ hyung ! ‘’

“ oh , sorry . Yoochun hyung said he has a hangover ‘’ Onew said and gat back to his chiken

“ oh , I see ‘’

Then Key came to their table and sat beside Onew , he put his lunch on the tableand eyeing Minho and taemin then  turned to Onew

“ Onew hyung , where is Jonghyun ? ‘’ he asked , Onew didn’t answer him and just eat his chiken , luckily Key already knew about Onew  weird habit , then he looked at Minho

“ hh—he has a hangover , so he didn’t go to school ‘’ Minho said , as he was so afraid of Key and his strong gaze . Taemin just laughed a little , because this Minho really OOC . Key nodded and looked at Taemin

“ what so funny ‘’ now it’s Taemin turn to scared , he just freeze on his spot and shook his head a few time cutely ,now all eyes was on him and they had a similar thought ‘ cute ‘ .

“ so , Key what brought you here ? ‘’ Onew asked after his returning from his chiken land

“ nothing , can’t I have lunch with you guys ? ‘’ Key asked , titling his head a little and pouting a little ,

Now all eyes was on him

‘ wow , can’t believe this diva can act cute too ‘ Minho thought

‘ if Jonghyun’s here , he would die happily ‘ Onew thought , because it was rare to see this kind of Key

‘ wow , what was that ? ‘ Taemin thought , looking at Key with shock expression .

 

It was PE the last lesson for the day , Taemin and Minho walked together to the changing room . Some eyes was looking at them with disgust eyes when they saw Minho and Taemin together , but they didn’t dare to say anything because they respect Minho even when Minho just a new kid at school .

“ I’ll change inside , ok ‘’ Taemin said , Minho gave him a nod before Taemin walked to one of toilet .

“ why are you hanging out with him ? ‘’ asked a guy , Minho turned and saw on of his classmate who was talking to him

“ yeah so ‘’ Minho said with an ‘ i-don’t-care ‘ eyes

“ you shouldn’t hanging out with that kid ! ‘’ another his classmate said , but Minho just pretended he didn’t hear that , while Taemin was out from the toilet and heard all his classmate comments , it really hurt him indeed , but how about Minho , he didn’t have any other friend because he was friend with Taemin .

 

Taemin P.O.V

I tried to hold my tears , but that was too hurt . Minho didn’t have any other friends because he’s my friend . I just a burden to him , I shouldn’t face him anymore , or the other students will hate him as well .

I just walked silently outside , no one noticed me gone , that’s good . I walked to the rooftop , my favorite spot in this school , because students barely come here so I can be alone here and clear my mind . when I opened the door , I was surprised to see someone was already there , sitting on my usual spot while looking up at the sky . When I walked closer I noticed that was Key , I sat beside him quietly , but he noticed me because he suddenly speak

“ you seem to have some trouble ‘’ he said , still looking at the sky . wow , is he a physic ? how can he know that ?

“ it’s written on your face ‘’ he said again , but he didn’t even look at my face ! how come .

“ it’s because I sense something is wrong from you ‘’ wow , he really a physic !

I really don’t know what to say , he seem troubled himself . Maybe he just like me , he just wanted to clear his mind .

“ ehmm , Key.. ‘’ I called him , he looked at me and give me a small fake smile

“ what is it ? ‘’

“ ehmm , nothing ‘’ I quickly said , he nodded his head and turned back to look at the sky . Wow , he really has a beautiful face . Even though he’s a diva , but when he was calm like this he could making people around him melting with his beautiful face and smile . But I’m not one of them >< it just that he gave me a strange feeling like I want to near him always like my mother ? but this feeling was different with my feeling for Minho .

“ you know , if you want to talk about something , I’m here listening ‘’ he suddenly said , I blushed a little , it was not like me to tell my story to other , let alone someone who I just know this morning .

“ ehm , it’s nothing really , I just need a fresh air ‘’ I lied , but he seem knew that I was lying to him

“ hmm really ? ‘’ he smirked *gulp* “ then why are wearing that gym uniform ? ‘’ he said still smirking , his smirk really scary . I looked at my body , well I still on my gym uniform .

“ you really don’t have anything on mind ? ‘’ he asked again , now with his lips pouting at me and cute expression , crap !

“ ok ,ok , I have something ! happy ? ‘’ I hissed at him and he started laughing , making me pouted

“ hahaha , you can’t resist me , can you ? and now you’re pouting so cute ‘’ he said and pinching both my cheeks ,

“ aww , that’s hurt ‘’ I whined , he stopped laughing and smiled softly at me , so I smiled back . I don’t know why , but I can be myself around Key .

“ so what was bothering you ? ‘’ he asked again , maybe I can tell him

“ it just that , I couldn’t be friend with Minho anymore ? ‘’ I said sadly looking down at my feet

“ Minho ? the guy who want to be my friend ? who was with earlier ? ‘’ he asked me , I nodded my head

“ and he was eating with us too ‘’ I added and he nodded

“ why ? he seems like you a lot ‘’ Key said , I looked at him, some hope in my heart

“ but the others don’t like me ‘’ Key looked at me with his strong gaze that say ‘ who ? ‘  “ my classmate and the other students don’t like ‘’ I added quickly

“ so what if they don’t like you ? you could be friend with Minho ‘’ he said with demanding  tone

“ but Minho will be friendless ‘’ I offended and he shake his head

“ if he want to be your friend , he won’t care about the others . and you should think the same too ‘’ I looked at Key , maybe Key was right . But what if he’s wrong ? what should I do ?

RINGGGGG

The bell was ringing , the school was over for today . Key stood up and looked at me

“ I bet Minho’s searching for you now . go to him ‘’ he smiled at me before walked away and disappear behind the door . I looked at the door and wondering to myself , what should I do ?

 

 

 

hey guys , thx subscribers <3 and readers :))

hey guess what 

i just got a new little sister 

she's 5 days old

so maybe i will update a bit late 

cause i have to help my mom 

enjoy :))