chapter 1

why am i living ?

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnng

                The alarm clock ringing , waking up the person who sleep under the blanket . The groaned waking up , he sat up then turn off the alarm . Today is Monday , how much he hate Monday . It’s mean that you must go to school and meet with the people you don’t want to meet . Groaning he left to the bathroom to take a bath . He stripped his shirt and looked at the mirror that reflect himself , he saw his body , the bruises still haven’t gone, his body and pale and he’s just to skinny, no muscle no meat just bone and skin. Sighing to himself he just started to shower . After he was done , he wrapped a towel around his waist and got out from the bathroom , he took his school uniform and wearing it , combing his hair , use his shoes and took his school bag . He walked downstair, he saw both sis parents and his brothers already there , eating breakfast .

“ oh morning Taemin , come and eat breakfast with us .

Taemin sat in his chair , between his brothers Sungmin and Yunho . They ate breakfast silently till Taemin finished his food .

“ thanks for the food , I must go now ‘’ He rushed out the big door and ran to the bigger gate . The security opened the gate for him , he thanked the security and running down to his school .

                Lee Taemin , the third son of Lee family , one of the richest family in Korea ,16 years old this year and study at Seoul high school , the school that filled with rich kids . He’s one of the best student there and the nerdy one too, so the students there love to bully him . Even though he’s rich , he never used that fancy car to school , he loved to run . He arrived at the school and walked in . A group of guy walked towards him .

“ hi sissy , miss me ? ‘’ one of the guy asked while the others just smirked , ‘just nice ‘ Taemin thought .

Taemin didn’t answer him , he just walked away , then he felt a strong arms around his wrist, pulling him to the wall .

“ you know , I don’t like people who walked away when I talking to them ‘’ he and his gangs started to beat Taemin up . Taemin who already get used to this just didn’t protest, he just let that guys beat him up . After awhile that guys left him , he stay like that , no one want to help him , they were too afraid and egoist . He stood up and walked to the restroom to clean the mess . He saw his body , more bruises , more cuts , he sighed and walked to his first class Biology , ‘today will be a long day ‘ .

 

 

“ here’s your schedule ‘’ the old principal gave the tall man his schedule

“ thank you sir ‘’ the tall guy walked out and read his schedule , first lesson Biology . ‘ where’s the biology room ?’ he looked at the school map . People began whispering when he walked , girls squeling and boys looked at him with jealous eyes .

Well,who don’t know him ? he’s Choi Minho after all the son of the richest family in Korea . He’s handsome , tall with his big like frog eyes , his body was well built and his smile was sooo charming .

He arrived at the Biology class and walked in . The classroom was silent when he came in , the girls start to scream ‘Minho oppa !!’ .

HHe sighed and looked at the empty seat behind so he sat there . a few girls walked to his seat

“ oppa , you’re here , oh I don’t believe it ‘’

“ oppa go out with me ‘’

“ oppa let’s go together at lunch hour ‘’

“ oppa ‘’ “oppa ‘’ and “oppa’’ he wanted to tell the girls to leave , but he’s to nice to do that so he gave them his charming smile making the girls scream more … Luckily the teacher walked in so the girls walked back to their seat .

“ class as you know we had new student here , please introduce yourself ‘’ The teacher said , Minho stood up and began introducing himself

“ hello my name is Choi Minho I hope we can be a good friend ‘’ he ended his introducing with his charming smile and the girls started to scream again “ of course oppa !!’’

The teacher started his lesson , then the door opened and Taemin walked in .

“ Lee Taemin , why are you so late ?’’ the teacher asked with an angry tone , Taemin just looked down

“ sorry , I was just cought up with something ‘’ he said , the teacher sighed

“ well since you’re my best student I let you go this time , but don’t be late again ‘’

“ of course , thank you ‘’ Taemin sat beside Minho who looking at him

 

“ he must be doing something with his client ‘’ he heard one of girls whispering

“ that never learn ne ? maybe his client just too into him and didn’t let him go ‘’ and more

“ a will always be a ‘’ Taemin just sighed , he already used to this comment . Minho who heard that too didn’t like it . The boy seems innocent to him and cute too .

 

                The teacher started the lesson , after a long time the bell rang .

“ that’s for today , don’t for today , don’t forget to do your homework ‘’ with that the teacher left the room .

Taemin stood up and walked to the door but stopped when he saw a tall , handsome guy in front of him , blocking his way . seeing this, The people around started whispering.

“ hi ‘’ Minho greeted Taemin awkwardly , but Taemin didn’t greet him back

“ I’m Minho by the way ‘’ Minho said and giving his hand to Taemin to shake , but taemin didn’t do that , he just looking at him silently.

“ well what’s your ?’’ Still Taemin didn’t answer , instead a girl shouted to Minho

“ he’s just a oppa !!! don’t mind him ‘’ hearing that Taemin walked past Minho , leaving him , but still didn’t answer his question . Minho looked at the girl and was about to say something to the boy , but he’s already gone . So he walked outside the classroom and looked for the boy , but he’s nowhere to be found .  He sighed .

‘ you’re not look like a , you are interesting too , I just want to be friend with you ‘ and then Minho left .