Chapter 5

why am i living ?

 

Taemin didn’t stop smiling that day , when he returned to his house , he smiled to everyone in the house , thet made Jaejoong wonder .

“ why are you smiling like that ? ‘’ Jaejoong asked when he got to Taemin’s room , Taemin put his head under the pillow , then sat up on his bed .

“ I got friends hyung ‘’ he said still smiling ear to ear , Jaejoong smiled to when he heard that and congratulating Taemin , Taemin then started to told Jaejoong everything , from Minho who was trying to be friend with him and all .

“ I think that Minho guy like you ‘’ Jaejoong said , a smirk on his face , Taemin blushed when he thought about Minho , Minho was just too nice .

“ no way hyung , he;s so popular at school and lot of girls wanting him ‘’

“ so what’s wrong if he want you ‘’

“ that’s no……’’

Taemin didn’t even finish his sentence when Yunho walked in to his room , Yunho then eyed Jaejoong angrily .

                “ why don’t you wear the outfit ? ‘’ Jaejoong glared at Yunho

                “ I won’t wear that ever ! ‘’

                “ why ? ‘’ Yunho pouted cutely , making Taemin widen his eyes

                “ do you think it’s funny for me to wear that bunny girls outfit ? no way !!! ‘’ Jaejoong shouted , but Yunho just smirked

                “ but you’ll look hot in that ‘’

                “ don’t talk about it ! ‘’ Jaejoong said then leaving the room , slammed Taemin’s door hard .

                “ bunny outfit ? ‘’ Taemin asked , Taemin knew about his brother weird behavior towards Jaejoong , but wasn’t that too much .

                “ it’s nothing bro ‘’ Yunho sighed , Jaejoong must be hate him now , but Yunho thought that Jaejoong never like him either .

 

Next Day, After School

 

                Minho and Taemin walked out the school  towards the parking area , they will go to Minho’s house to do their project . There was an awkward silent on the way , Minho wanted to talk to Taemin , but he too confuse about what should he say , so he just stay silent , while Taemin was looking to the window all the way .

                They arrived at Minho’s apartment , and went to the top floor . There was just a room at that floor and when they walked in , Taemin was surprised to see how big Minho apartment was .

                “ let’s go to my room ‘’ Minho said , Taemin followed Minho to his room . Minho opened the door and both walked in .  Taemin looked at Miho’s room it was simple , but bigger than his room , it was painted in white and there’s a king size bed beside the big window , a flat 41 inch TV , dvd player , x-box and there was a book shelf too .

                “ I’ll get something to drink ‘’ Minho said and walked out of the room . Taemin looked around the room and found a photo on the wall . There was a younger version of Minho , ‘he was so cute’ Taemin thought , on the picture , Minho was grinning ear to ear his hair was short but neat and there was who seemed to be Minho’s parents too . Taemin smiled to the picture , he was so into that picture and didn’t realize Minho was walking in .

                “ that’s me and my parents ‘’ Minho suddenly said , taemin looked at Minho

                “ I was graduated elementary school  when that picture was taken ‘’ Taemin made an ‘O’

                “ you were so cute ‘’ Taemin said , Minho then walked to Taemin

                “ aren’t I still cute ? ‘’

                “ no you’re not ‘’ Minho was a little hurt ‘’ but you’re handsome ‘’ then Minho grinned .

                “ ok let’s start the project ‘’ Taemin said , picking up a note book and a pencil . “ let’s start from your dream ‘’ Taemin sais looking at Minho , waiting for his answer .

                “ well I want to become a soccer player since I was 5 , I always practiced ‘’ Minho said proudly , but there was a little sadness on his tone .

                “ Ok, soccer player ‘’ Taemin wrote on his book “ so, you will be a professional player on the future ? ‘’ Minho then smiled sadly “ I guess no ‘’ Taemin looked surprised at Minho’s answer .

                “ why ? ‘’

                “ because , I must work at my family company ‘’

                “ company ? ‘’

                “ well you see , I’m the only kid in my family so I must take my father position in the future ‘’

                “ I see ‘’

Taemin was a bit sad about that , Minho will be a great soccer player , but maybe fate didn’t let him do what he wanted . But Taemin could tell , Minho really loves his family so much , that’s why he choose this path . Taemin wrote thet on his note book .

                “ so how about you ? ‘’ This time it’s Minho’s turn to ask Taemin , so he grabbed the note book and pencil from Taemin’s hand and waiting from an answer .

                “ I don’t know what I want ‘’ Taemin said sadly , he really didn’t think much about his dream and future , sure he liked to dance but he never dream about being a dancer .

                “ what do you mean ? ‘’ Taemin didn’t answer , he still didn’t know how to answer the question , but one thing for sure , he wanted his family to be a happy family , with a loving parents who always there when he need them or a caring brothers who will listen to all his trouble and help him with things . But when will that happen ?

                “ Taemin-TAEMIN ‘’ Minho shouted , Taemin was silent for more than five minutes and he didn’t even hear Minho calling his name so Minho just shouted at him .

                “ I’m sorry ‘’ Taemin said looking down , Minho gaze softened at Taemin, maybe Taemin didn’t want to talk about it now , but hey they still have a lot time .

                “ it’s ok if you don’t want to talk about it now , we still have 4 weeks ‘’ Taemin was surprised , how come Minho knew about that , was he really easy to be read ?

                “ we can get it done another time , now let’s watch a movie ‘’  Minho said  “ what do you want to watch ? ‘’ Taemin thought fo a second before decided they should watch Romeo and Juliet , the most romantic drama ever and Taemin’s favorite too . They watched it silently next to each other .

                “ do you know why I loved Romeo and Juliet ? ‘’ Taemin suddenly said “ because I want my own Romeo too , I want someone who love me as me , and I want someone that could protect me and make me fell warm and loved ‘’ Minho was surprised at Taemin sudden outburst , but he was happy because Taemin started to open up to him . 

 

 

 

 

 

I am sorry for the late update >< 

And this chapter is soo boring T_T

my Computer was breaking AGAIN .

And thank you for all of you who read this messy fic :D

Hope i will get better at writing and update faster .

i want to hear your opinion about this fic too , so comment please :)