Chapter 6

why am i living ?

 

Taemin woke up to find a strange thing ever . He was on someone’s shoulder and he could feel the other cheek was on his hair . He looked up to see Minho sleeping on his head , he has this cute expression when he was sleep , his mouth was opened a little and his face was so peaceful . Taemin moved away a bit , afraid he would woke up the other boy but Minho was awke by that .

“ oh sorry to wake you up ‘’ Taemin gave him an apologize smile and Minho smiled back

“ it’s ok ‘’ Taemin looked at his watch and gasped when he saw what time was it .

“ oh crap it’s nine pm already ‘’

“ yeah it’s late already ‘’

“ I need to go home now ‘’ Taemin said as he got up and gathered his things

“ it’s late already Taeminnie , how about you spend the night here ? ‘’ Minho offered , well it would be nice to have Taemin in his house all night right ?

“ but Jaejoong hyung must be worried about me , he will get mad ‘’ Taemin said , he put his bag on his shoulder , ready to go .

“ just give him a call ‘’ Minho suggested , Taemin looked at Minho before grinning and nodded his head cutely , well he wanted to spend the night at Minho’s house too . He took his cell phone from his pocket and really surprised to see 15 miss call from Jaejoong hyung , 5 miss call from Donghae hyung , one of the chef at his mansion  and 20 message from both of them .

 

‘ where are you  ? ‘

‘ answer the call Minnie !!! ‘

‘ are you ok , we really worried ‘

 

Taemin read the message and felt really guilty to his hyung , so he dialed Jaejoong’s number . After 2 rings Jaejoong answered the call .

 

“ Taeminnie ? where are you ? are you ok ? I’ll get you . just wait a bit ok ‘’

Taemin heard from the other line , he laughing a little when he heard Jaejoong asked him a bunch of question at once .

“ it’s ok hyung , I’m fine . I’m sorry to made you worried , I was fell asleep at a friend house ‘’ Taemin said , he could hear a sigh from the other line .

“ it’s ok Minnie , as long as you’re safe . it’s late already , just sleep at your friend  house ‘’ Jaejoong said , taemin was surprised to hear that from Jaejoong , usually Jaejoong was overprotective to him so he thought Jaejoong would nagging at him for being like this .

“ thank you hyung !! you’re the best ! love you . muah ‘’ Taemin made a cute kissing sound and hang up the phone . he grinned like a child , he was so happy .

“ Hyung said I can stay here ‘’ Taemin hugged Minho , but after a few second he realize what he was doing , his face was centimeters away from Minho’s and their chest was glued with each other . They both blushed and Taemin pulled away slowly , not wanting to miss the warmth he felt , but he had to .

“ I’m sorry ‘’ he blushed and looked down

“ it’s ok , ehmm , just put your things back , you’ll stay here right ? ‘’ Minho said , Taemin put his bag on the corner of the room and turned to Minho

“ so , where will I sleep ? ‘’ he asked , Minho blushed a bit

“ there’s just a bed here , but it’s big enough for both of us , so let’s just share ‘’ Taemin blushed red , thinking about him and Minho on the same bed , hugged each other .

“ it’s ok ‘’ then they heard a growl sound , Minho looked down at his tummy ,

“ I guess this tummy need to be feed ‘’

 

 

 

Jaejoong was smiling like crazy , he hugged Donghae tight who was reading a novel .

“ Taeminnie has made a friend ‘’ he said happily , choked Donghae really tight

“ hyung , hyung—too- ti-ght ‘’ Jaejoong imideatly pulled away from Donghae , and mouthed a sorry .

“ it’s just ,, I’m happy for our little Taemin ‘’ Donghae smiled at him , it’s good if Taemin has a friend right

“ it’s great , so where is he ? ‘’ Donghae asked eagerly

“ he stay for a night at his friend house ‘’

“ wow , his first sleep over since forever ? ‘’ they both laughed .

 

Few minute later , Jaejoong walked out of Donghae’s room , to his own room . They said good night to each other and Jaejoong walked out . On his way to his room , he passed his master Yunho’s bedroom . He stared at the door for a while , Yunho still haven’t come home , he thought and walked to his own bedroom , many thought in his mind .

 

 

“ Yunho-ah stop drinking already!! ‘’ a handsome young man said , took the drink from Yunho’s hand .

“ give that to me Yoochun ah ‘’ Yunho said , he was already drunk because he couldn’t even stay still

“ ok , I had enough from dino kid behavior yesterday and he still stressed out till now ! ‘’ Yoochun said pointing at the young man who was ready to faint from drinking to much anytime soon .

“ hahaha , so he still at it ? hahaha ‘’ Yunho said , Yoochun was getting a headache now , this two man never learn , really ! Yesterday he had to ride Jonghyun home because he drunk too much . and today he must ride Jonghyun home too , well it’s ok if he just have to ride his dongsaeng alone , but now this man has to add his misery . what is their problem anyway ?

 

“ looks like someone is stressing him self out ‘’ Yoochun looked behind him and found Yunho’s cousin , Hyukjae or Eunhyuk everyone calling him .

“ look at your lovely cousin there ‘’ Yoochun said pointing at Yunho who was acting like crazy , Eunhyuk laughed .

“ hahaha , so Jaejoong was rejected him again ? ‘’ he asked still laughing

“ I guess so ‘’ Yoochun sighed , Eunhyuk looked at Jonghyun  , who was already fainting on the table

“ I guess your dino boy drunk too much ‘’ Yoochun sughed again , he should rejected when Yunho asked hi to accompany him tonight , and why was Jonghyun here again ?

“ so , Eunhyuk ah , can you ride Yunho home ? I must take that teenager home ‘’ he said pointing at his lovely little drunk cousin . Eunhyuk nodded his head in agreement , well he pitied Yoochun anyway .

 

 

Another boring and short chapter -_- i can't think of anything now

Thank you to all subscriber :DDDD and all who read this messy fanfic :))