Chapter 14

why am i living ?

 

Sungmin went to Kyuhyun office to solve his heart problem. He walked really fast to meet his beloved, he often tripped or bumped to people but he didn’t say sorry at all, the workers knew who Sungmin was so they didn’t say anything either. Sungmin was in front of his boyfriend office now, he debated whatever he should knock first or just enter the office until a hand was on his shoulder making him jump in shock and turned around.

“if you want to see Kyuhyun just go in, he won’t mind if it’s you’’  Sungmin sighed in relief when he saw Yesung smiling at him. Yesung was one of Kyuhyun bestfriend and best worker. They always sang together along with Yesung boyfriend Ryeowook and often call themselves KRY which means  Kyuhyun Ryeowook and Yesung.

“you think so? I think Kyuhyun won’t that happy to see me’’

“of course he will, let’s just go in together’’

Yesung opened the door without even knocking and they saw Kyuhyun with a tons of files, ready to be done. Sungmin knew Kyuhyun was a busy person, but he didn’t know Kyuhyun was this busy, and yet he was always spend his with him. Sungmin felt a slight of guilt, but ignored it.

“Kyu-ah I bring you lunch’’ Sungmin said as cheerful as he could. Kyuhyun looked up from his file and smiled at Sungmin. Yesung nudged Sungmin with a ‘I told you so’ and Sungmin just smiled at him.

“why are you here, baby? You should rest at home’’ Kyuhyun said

“I miss you that’s why I’m here’’ Sungmin smiled sweetly

“but I’m busy here. Don’t you see those files? It’s should be done really soon and I really don’t have time for playing’’ Kyuhyun said, Sungmin felt hurt when he heard that words from Kyuhyun but he understand that.

“really? I should go home then. Here’s your lunch, don’t forget to eat’’ Sungmin handed him the food before went out of the office, holding back his own tears as he did so. Now he thought it was official to think people grew tired of him.

On the other hand, Yesung was shocked to see Kyuhyun treatment to his lovely boyfriend. Kyuhyun didn’t usually like that, he always made Sungmin be his priority until it made Yesung grossed out, but now it was different.

“why did you say that? Usually you would let Sungmin stay with you’’ Yesung asked the younger as he sat on the chair opposite him.

“what do you mean? Isn’t that obvious that I need to work this paper out and Sungmin need his rest’’ Kyuhyun answered coldly.

“yeah, but he needed you beside him’’

“he’s all grown up man, he  isn’t a kid anymore’’

 

 

“so do you think anything about your first date?”

“think something special for it!’’

“you need to go to somewhere where you two could do every…………Awwww’’

“stop that Jonghyun’’

“it’s hurt Key’’

Minho just listened to all his hyung chit-chat about his and Taemin relatationship. They were all in Minho’s house, doing nothing but destroyed the owner house and giving advice to the newly couple. While they were arguing about what should the couple do, Taemin only stood there in silent with an obvious red color on his face.

“stop it guys, you make my Taemin blush’’ Taemin shot a glare at Minho before spoke “who said I’m yours?’’ Making the others started laughing hysterically at the cute couple. Minho was grinning ear to ear with his greesy eyes, making the others ‘eewed’ the other.

“I’m glad Jonghyun isn’t that greesy, or I’ll chop him to death’’ Key said drastically

“hey, I’m greesy you know? It’s just you’re too hot temperate to notice’’ Jonghyun complained

“what did you say? I’m what?’’ Key started to became angry before hit Jonghyun on the head again, harder this time.

“look you always kind to other people, smiling at them like you are an angel, but you always be a devil to me’’ Jonghyun complained more. It was all true, but Key did that because he couldn’t or more exactly didn’t know how to express his love to the other boy, it was ok if Jonghyun was short but he was hot.

“stop complained will you?!’’ Key almost shouted now

“and you always compare me to other boys, I know I’m not….’’ Jonghyun was stopped when a pair of lips was on his own lips. The others widened their eyes and on a reflex Onew covered the youngest eyes with his hand.

“ewww, get a room you guys’’

 

 

 

“it’s late already, why you come late?” Mrs.Kim voice could been heard as Taemin walked in his house, he enjoyed his times with his friends and boyfriend so much that he forgot about the time and came home late. Minho offered to drive him home, but Taemin disline, saying he was fine by his own. The five were so close and they declared they will be together forever and they named themselves Shinee. Jongkey was a couple and now 2min was a couple too, how about Onew? Will he forever be alone? But he didn’t care.

Taemin ignored his mother question and went straight to his room. He was still on a bad term with his mother, his uncaring mother.

“yah! Lee Taemin answer your mother. Lee Taemin’’ but Taemin was already closed his door. Jaejoong stood there, watching his madam shouted at no one, but ignored it. Taemin and Mrs.Lee relatationship was a bit bad, Mrs.Lee always cared just about Sungmin and didn’t care about anything else while Taemin longed for love too. Mr.Kim was always busy and when he was home he only went to his wife and Sungmin to check his condition then worked in his room. The house was always like that all the time, even when one of full family and so many servants and workers lived there, but this place was quiet and cold.

Taemin went straight to sleep as he enter his room. He was so tired after today and fell asleep. He was awake when he heard a sobbing sound. He looked at he watch and read 1 PM, now Taemin was scraed who would cry on this time of night except ghost? Taemin slowly walked out from his room, scared of whatever was there. He stopped when he heard the sob became louder and stopped in front of his hyung door. When he realized it, he knew Sungmin was cried there alone. Taemin didn’t know what to do, he went back to his room and laid on his bed, listening to his brother sob until he didn’t hear anything anymore. He assumed his brother already asleep and went to sleep again himself.

 

 

 

The morning came after. The family was seated on the table, munching their breakfast silently. Everyone could see Sungmin visible red eyes like he was crying all night.

“honey, you look sick. Why is your eyes so red?’’ Mrs.Kim asked his son sweetly, Sungmin shok his head and muttered a ‘nothing’ and ate his foof again. Taemin could see something wrong with his brother, and the fact that Sungmin cried himself to sleep last night didn’t help either. And he bet it was all about Kyuhyun.

“you don’t look so well, are you sick? Do we need to go to docter?’’ Mr.Kim asked, Sungmin shook his head. Taemin was a bit annoyed and envy at the same time. His parents never asked him if he was alright or not and they asked Sungmin like almost every minutes. Yunho could see the envy in Taemin’s eyes but ignored it. Too many thing got ignored in this house.

“do you plan anything for today Taemin?’’ Yunho tried to asked

“yeah, a few things with friends? Why?’’

“nothing just asking’’ then the room went in an awkward silent until Mrs.Lee opened .

“how could you went out with your friends when obviously your brother here is sick at home and didn’t have any friend’’ Mrs.Lee said with a not friendly tone in her voice

“no that’s not it mom, I already promise…..’’

“enough, you’re a bad brother you didn’t care about your hyung at all. Think about it again Lee Taemin!’’ Mrs.Lee cut him, the others just silent wantching Mrs.Lee scolding his son. Taemin just heard his mother words, trying to fight his own tears as his mother spoke harshly at him. But he couldn’t cry in front of his family.

“and you should come home after school and be with your brother………………’’

“mom stop it!’’ Taemin cut his mother words “Taemin could go wherever he want, you shouldn……’’

“no he couldn’t, he must……..’’ then Yunho stood up before pulled Taemin hand, leading him to the front door and closed it harsly. Taemin just let his oldest brother pulled him to his car and seated him on the passanger seat.

“you shouldn’t be just silent about that! Mom has been so annoying’’ Yunho began as they drove away to Taemin’s school.

“it’s not like I want to but I couldn’t do anything about it’’ Taemin answered back

“but you must say something, every morning like this and I could be crazy soon’’

“it always happen every time, deal with it!’’ Taemin said harshly “mom just want the best for Sungmin, that’s all’’ tears began to come from Taemin’s eyes and Yunho felt sorry about his dongseang.

“you know, mom always want the best for Sungmin but forget about you need the best too’’ Yunho said, he stopped his car in front of Taemin’s school and Taemin went out from the car “and I’m sorry I couldn’t give you the best either’’ Taemin heard his brother said before closed the door and Yunho drove away to his office. Taemin stood there in silent ‘why my family couldn’t be a perfect family’ he thought before went in to his class to start the day.

 

 

 

 

“wanna grab something after school?’’ Key began, they were all in the canteen it was lunch time already.

“Sure, chiken will be good’’ Onew suggested

“always with you chiken, I learned that you have a kind of bad obsession with this thing’’ Changmin teased Onew. Onew just blushed before humped and ate his chiken again.

“look Onew hyung is blushed, sooo cute’’ Jonghyun teased, everyone started to laugh and Onew who was angry stomped away from the seat his chiken in his hand and walked away to god know where. Changmin happily followed Onew out, making the others giggle at the two. In the past days, Changmin started to felt interest at Onew and would always joined Shinee at lunch time. The others already knew about Changmin interest at Onew and just let them be, maybe they could became a couple too and Onew won’t feel left out anymore.

“ahhh, Onew where are you going? Yah! Don’t leave me’’ Changmin tried as he followed Onew who walked faster than before to the rooftop. “yah Onew answer me please. Yah yah’’ Onew began to nd Changmin chased after him. They arrived at the school rooftop and Onew sat on the floor followed by Changmin.

“are you happy?’’ Onew began

“pardon?’’

“are you happy? Always teasing me all the time with them? Do you know how I feel about it?’’

“so why is that?’’

“is it wrong if I love eating chiken?’’ now Changmin felt amuse at the question

“no, but it’s weird, hey do you know why I like teasing you?’’ Onew shook his head “because you’re cute when you’re mad and I love to see a cute thing’’ Changmin finished

“so I’m a thing now?’’ Onew asked softly

“no of course, you’re not a thing but you’re cute’’ Changmin answered fast

“so your point?” Changmin sighed hard, this was not easy

“if I like you?’’

“you like me?’’ Onew asked back, ok now it’s awkward

“I like you on, will you be my boyfriend?’’ then there was a silent, Onew didn’t say anything but then after full five minutes Onew handed him one of his chiken

“do you want me to share this’’ Changmin blinked, but then smiled before took the chiken from Onew hand

“sure’’ and they ate the chiken together….

 

 

 

 

-_-