Chapter Eight

My other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well this chapter is quite short I know...

But this was what I wanted for this chapt and I was afraid to go on too much on the next if I went further.

It had been a long time, but since I've been moving out I couldn't update sooner

I hope you guys will like this chapt, this abit cliché, slow and weirdly written, but well... I like this pace XD As usual don't forget to subscribe and comment for more! haha

Thanks to all the readers~<3
*O0°8°0O*

 

         The next days, nothing really changed in Changmin's life. However, he convinced himself that Junsu let him step a bit more in his little world. Junsu never really sang again, but Changmin had found a new way for them to work together.

He had came in Their music room one day from one of the dancing lesson he still had twice a week, Junsu was also dancing. Like the previous time, he didn't stop when the younger went it, but this time, he offered him a smile in the middle of the choreography. Changmin who had been too lazy to change his clothes after his really not tiring lesson still had his sweatpants on. His bag hanging on his shoulder, he smile back to Junsu and silently leaned against the wall to sit down, his eyes focused on the show in front of him.

By the end of the song, a breathless and sweaty Junsu stopped the music. He walked toward him with this happy expression he always had on his face when he was dancing, despite the apparent tiredness of his body. Hands on his thighs, slightly panting, Junsu waited a short moment to find back a normal respiration. After a few minutes, he picked a bottle of water and drank half of it in one go.

“How long have you been dancing here alone? Changmin asked.
“I don't know... few hours maybe.”
“Few hours?” Changmin asked again as he raised an eyebrow.
“I guess so,  I wanted to move so.. yeah.”
“Then why don't you come with the trainee? Wouldn't that be better rather than being alone?”

Junsu looked at the floor and thought about it for a while.

“I don't think I'm supposed to dance. And I guess they want to keep my presence a secret.” He finally said.
“Then it fails already, Yunho already asked me why was I training with a cutie.”

Junsu blushed at the words and act as if he didn't like so much the compliment. As he noticed what he just said, Changmin cleared his throat and avoided Junsu's gaze, trying to find something to say without knowing what.

“Anyway, are you still wearing this because you wanna dance with me?” Junsu asked, flashing another bright smile.

Surprised, Changmin's eyes widened and he blinked twice to be sure he didn't hear it wrongly, making Junsu laugh with his behaviour.

“What with that face?”
“Would you really let me?” Changmin wondered out loud, showing his disbelief.
“Sure, why?” Junsu interrogated.
“Well... since you don't... you ..”
“I told you dancing is different, didn't I?” Junsu cut him off with a soft voice.
“Yeah.” Changmin answered back quietly.

Junsu wiped his face and hands with the towel he had kept on his shoulder and stretch his arm toward Changmin.

“Then now, stand up!”

Changmin looked up at him for a little while and gladly grabbed his hand to stand up, keeping it a bit too long in his before he let it go. Junsu's heart fastened and he gazed at the younger for a long time as the other didn't look away either. A very long minute later, Junsu was the first one to broke the link, taking the hint on how some things between them had this double meaning a bit too noticeable and how some moves weren't as friendly as they wished it to be. Taking a grip on himself, he put his hands behind his back and quickly walked to the Hi-Fi system.

“What would you like to do?” He asked while he looked through his I-pod to check the songs, even though he knew them all by heart.
“I don't know... the teacher here usually pick the song for us, we just have to follow.” Changmin explained.
“That's no fun.” Junsu pouted. “Huum... Do you know Choo Choo TRAIN, by Exile ?
“The Japanese band?”
“I like their dance.”Junsu nodded. “The choreography is pretty nice actually but not hard either.”
“I don't know it well, but let's try.” Changmin agreed.

Changmin barely knew the choreography, but Junsu on the other hand knew it perfectly. He could do each move almost like the original dancer, with this little thing of his that made it so much better for Changmin to see. Then following the lead just like he had spent months learning to, the younger began to take the steps, bit by bit as they played the same song again and again. If he thought he became good at dancing, Changmin quickly noticed he couldn't follow Junsu's level at all. He might not have all the technique he himself learn with the agency, his moves were really smooths, just as beautiful as his voice.

Junsu was also a good teacher, very concentrated and in his own world when he was dancing but patient when he had to explain some moves. Changmin was also very attentive and fast learner. Slowly, Junsu became more and more aware of Changmin's presence by his side when they were dancing. After some time, he learned how to dance with someone else, something he barely did before, as he had always been training by himself. Changmin who was used to dance with people but never cared about the coordination found it very different from what he knew. With Junsu, it was easier to get along, follow what his body was doing and guess was he was planning. Without thinking much, it  didn't take them long to create a new world where they were dancing together, feeling each other aura without having to look at the one by their side.

They liked the proximity they had in those moments and the sensation that they could learn about each other and understand their feelings while they danced. Just like that, they started to dance together almost everyday, giving Changmin a good reason to like practice more than he ever did. Actually, Changmin never thought he could like it that much, but dancing never ever felt this good.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter