Chapter 2

Player Jung

“Y-Yah! You can’t just go kissing people” Sooyoung said dropping her hands on Jessica’s desk. Jessica scoffed and stood up but was still too short compared to Sooyoung.

“What’s the big deal? It was just a freaking kiss!” Jessica fired back as if it wasn’t a big deal at all.

“That’s the problem with you players, you don’t give any importance to the things you do”

The professor entered making the students rush to their seat. Sooyoung turned her back to Jessica, going to a seat. She was about to take a step when she stopped.

“And it was my first kiss, you jerk” the tall girl uttered not too loud but enough for Jessica to hear. She then took her seat next to Yoona, who has been watching the scene.

Jessica on the other hand stood frozen. It was the first time she felt less proud about herself being a player.

'Miss Jung, please take a seat' the professor said breaking Jessica from her trance of thoughts.

She sat down her thoughts was still about Sooyoung's words. Tiffany and Taeyeon glanced to their friend a bit worried. The blonde would take glances at the tall girl. Sooyoung on the other hand was still upset about her first kiss being stolen. As soon as the bell rang the students dispersed leaving 5 students in the lecture hall. 2 students were still glued to their chair while the 3 others stood beside their perspective friends.

'Soo, let's go?' Yoona invited as she took the tall girl's hand tugging it. Sooyoung looked up, smiled and nod her head as an answer. She gathered her things and left the lecture hall with YoonA. Jessica just followed her with her eyes.

That evening Jessica went clubbing to clear her mind and her guilty heart. She wore a black dress stopping by her knee cap ,hugging her body tightly. She took a seat in the bar and called for the bartender.

'Tequila' she ordered dropping her head on her folded arms.

'Here you go'

The tanned tall bartender put down a shot glass filled with tequila. She lifted her head and took the shot glass by her right hand. She took a lime with the other. She gulped it straight then sip the lime.

'Another' she said now covering her face with her palms.

The bartender obediently complied filling another shot glass with tequila. And for the second time, she gulped the drink down making her body feel warm. She tapped her fingers asking for another shot.

'Woah! Slow down Jessica' the bartender said taking the shot glass from the blonde girl.

'Shut up,Yul! Just give me a drink!' Jessica demanded the alcohol getting into her

'What's your problem? I've never seen you like this before Jessica' Yuri said pouring her another shot

'It's that stupid,arrogant,y,hot,cute giant!AISH!!!' Jessica said drinking it straight without the lime

'Easy!' Yuri held Jessica's hand stopping her from drinking more

'Pfff. You know what? Screw her!' Jessica stood up and walk slightly wobbly making her way to the dance floor, where hot, sweaty bodies collided.

'Sigh. What is wrong with that girl?' Yuri sighed and shook her head

She took Jessica's glass and washed it. After wiping her hands dry her phone vibrated. She fished her phone out and answered the call.

'Where are you?'

'Y-Yul, I think I'm lost'

'LOST!  How can you get lost when the club is only a couple blocks away!' The black pearl exclaimed in disbelief

'I-I got hungry okay!? I walked around in the neighbor to look for a place to eat and when I finished eating I forgot my way back'

Yuri face-palmed and sighed heavily.

'Just tell me where are you' Yuri then signaled someone to replace her in the bar

'I'm in the ---- restaurant' Sooyoung answered

'Okay I'm going, and Soo'

'yes?'

'Don't move!'

'Okay, but wait!'

'What?' Yuri walks out the bar to go to where her tall cousin is

'Are you mad?' Sooyoung asked from the other line

Yuri took a deep breath to calm herself down

'What do you think?'

'Okay, bye' Sooyoung ended the call

While Yuri went out to fetch Sooyoung, Jessica was busy grinding with some random guy. Feeling thirsty, Jessica walks to the bar and asked for another shot of cocktail which was given to her afterwards.

‘Ugh, I need to go home’ she said searching for her phone when she realized she went to the bar empty handed. She dropped her head and run a palm in her face.

‘Excuse me but I forgot my wallet. Can I maybe go home first and get it?’ Jessica explained to the bartender

‘I’m sorry miss but you have to pay before you leave the club’

‘Look, I told you I don’t have my wallet. Plus the owner of this club is a close friend of mine’

‘Miss, I don’t really care if you’re a close friend of the owner but I’m not risking my salary for you’ the bartender fired

‘What the—? Then how can I freaking pay if I don’t have my freaking wallet!’ Jessica raised her voice

‘Then find a way’ the bartender replied making Jessica’s blood boil

Jessica grabbed the bartender by the neck making a crowd.

‘Look here, I don’t know how you got this job because you are clearly an air head but I don’t think you ever have the right to ing insult me’ Jessica said in a low harsh voice making the bartender gulp

Sooyoung and Yuri just arrived only to see a crowd forming in the bar. Yuri, as an owner of the bar, hurried worriedly. Sooyoung followed behind. Making head turn to her direction. She was wearing a shorty shorts with a white tank top and a black blazer with white sneakers.

‘What’s going on?’ Yuri said

Jessica forcibly pushed the bartender and turned her head to Yuri. Her face was red and she was clearly a little intoxicated.

‘Fire that freaking before I beat the crap out of him’ Jessica said pushing her way out.

‘What happened?’ Yuri turned to her employee

The bartender then explained, making Yuri sigh for the second time of the day. She then asked him to follow her to her office for a talk.

Sooyoung followed the tipsy Jessica, who just passed by her unknowingly.

‘Hey, wait’ Sooyoung took hold of Jessica’s wrist stopping her. The blonde turned and gave her a glare.

“It’s you” Jessica said realizing who it was

“Let me send you home” Sooyoung offered.

Jessica scoffed and harshly removed her hand from Sooyoung’s grip.

“Now you’re being nice to me?” Jessica said

“I wasn’t even mean to you, FYI” Sooyoung replied

“I don’t need you to send me home”

“And how will you go home? Walk?” Sooyoung followed Jessica

They were now outside the bar. Jessica waited for a cab to pass by.

“I’ll take a cab”

“You forgot your wallet remember?”

Jessica face palmed at the realization while Sooyoung smiled in triumph.

“Fine” Jessica answered in defeat

“Good. Now wait here, I’ll go get Yuri’s keys”

Sooyoung ran back to the club and after a minute she came with Yuri’s keys.

“Let’s go”

Jessica was leaning her head on the window while Sooyoung drove Jessica back to her place.

“Turn right on that traffic light” Jessica instructed which Sooyoung gladly obeyed.

After 5 minutes of driving the car stopped in front of an apartment building.

“Thanks”

Jessica gave Sooyoung peck on the cheek then exited the car. Sooyoung was just stunned in her seat.

When she heard the door of the passenger seat slam, she blinked her eyes a couple of times before screaming,

“NOT AGAIN!”

Jessica on the other hand has a small smirk plastered on her face as she entered her shared apartment with Tiffany.

“I’ll make you mine Choi” she said to no one in particular closing her eyes to sleep.

 

The next day came and Jessica, who was rarely very early and sober in the morning, came to school with a smile.

“Jessi, are you alright?” Tiffany asked not believing her bare eyes

“I feel great” Jessica answered back

Taeyeon then took Tiffany by the arms.

“Excuse us”

She then dragged Tiffany away from Jessica.

“What is happening to her?” Taeyeon asked

“I don’t know! And what’s weirder is I haven’t fetched her at some random guy’s house last night! She went home!!” Tiffany whispered back

“Is she doing drugs?” Taeyeon asked innocently and dumbly at the same time earning her a head chop from Tiffany

“Are you crazy?”

“Then why is she so happy? Drugs is the only possible answer” Taeyeon said nodding her head like a smarty pants

“Or…” Tiffany had another thought

“Or what?” Taeyeon asked curiously

“Or she’s in love” Tiffany answered feeling all giddy

“Jessica? In love?Pffff” Taeyeon laughed like an ahjumma holding her stomach

“Yah! Remember when I feel in love with you dork?” Tiffany asked

“Oh, of course how could I forget? The player Hwang fell in love with the most fabulous dork of Seoul U”

“Just listen here you dork, when a player falls in love she goes all ed up. Like, like Jessica!” Tiffany explained

“So you’re really serious when you say that THE JESSICA JUNG is FALLING IN LOVE. FOR REAL!?”

Tiffany and Taeyeon were busy talking about Jessica’s changes, while the latter went to her class. Seeing the tall girl sitting with YoonA, she rolled her eyes and marched towards the tall girl taking the available seat. Sooyoung looked to her side to see who it was but was greeted by a kiss on the cheek.

“Yah! I told you, you can’t just go kissing people” Sooyoung scolded Jessica wiping her cheek with her left hand.

“Of course I won’t! I’ll only kiss you” Jessica replied giving her another kiss

“What the? Yah!”

YoonA just looked at them weirdly.

“Are you two together?” YoonA asked the girl sitting next to her.

“NO!”

“YES!”

The two replied at the same time. YoonA looked at them confused on who to believe.

“What!? That’s a lie” Sooyoung turned her head to the girl sitting next to her

“Then can I court you instead?”

“No!”

“Do you want me to you?”

“WHAT!? Y-You sick ert!” Sooyoung hugged her upper body protectively

“Then choose!”

“No!”

Jessica then grabbed hold of Sooyoung’s arms trying to peel them off while puckering her lips for a kiss.

“Yah!Yah!Yah!” Sooyoung leaned backwards trying her best to protect her body and lips from Jessica.

 “Let me court you so I’ll stop harassing you” Jessica said still trying to kiss Sooyoung

“Ara!Ara!”

Jessica pulled away then grinned happily.

“It’s still up to me if I choose to be your girlfriend or not right?” Sooyoung inquired

“Sadly yes” Jessica faked a sad face before stealing another peck

 

 

 

 

 

This time on Sooyoung’s lips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update. Please don't hit me T_T

Anyway, thank you for the comments and votes! My readers are jjang!

Hey, this is just something random but are you guys curious of what I look like? 

kekekeke

anyway, comments, violent reactions, votes, complaints, and others are well appreciated.

Good bye~

credits to the creator and owner of the gif above