Chapter 4

Player Jung

Jessica’s POV

“I win” I smiled in victory when I saw her hands form a scissor.  The girl In front of me on the other hand had agape.

“I-I don’t have any clothes so I need to go home!” she said

Did she just forget I’m a player? I already mastered all this escape lines. Huh.

I stood up from my bed feeling slightly light headed.

“Careful” she said. I can sense concern from her voice. I can’t help but smile.

“I’m fine” I told her putting a hand on her cheek. Her face turned in a shade of pink.

“J-Just let me get it” she offered. It’s not like I don’t want her to touch my stuff, but there are things inside my closet I don’t want her to see. YET.

“Wait” I stopped her. She turned to look at me with a confused face.

“Let me do it” I stood up with the help of my side table. I then walk towards my closet while she stood their looking at me. I know she’s looking because I can feel it.

I grabbed an used white T and a pair of unused boxers.

“Here” I handed the clothes to her. She then looked at me with a slightly disgusted face.

“Ewww no” she said holding the pair of trunks with her pointer finger and thumb.

“Yah! That’s new!” I exclaimed. She then lifts a brow.

“Why do you have a men’s T and a pair of boxers?Wait! Are you secretly a dude!?” She said covering with a hand with an exaggerated expression.

“What? No!” I defended. She looked closer and examined me from head to toe trying to see if I’m 100% female.

“Then why do you have these then?” she squinted her eyes.

Why does she have to ask!? I feel so uncomfortable.

“Don’t ask just…just change!” I said pushing her to my bathroom. I lied back down since her question and my stupid head ache are joining force to beat the crap out of my…well head. She didn’t take long to come out from the bathroom.

DAMN. ONE WORD.  .Y.

She had her long black hair tied up in a ponytail while the trunks and shirt that I gave her made her look y and adorably cute at the same time.

“You like what you see don’t you?” she teased and I just nod my head. My eyes were still glued to her beautiful milky white long legs.

“Yah! Stop staring you look like you’re going to melt my long beautiful legs”  Sooyoung said taking a seat beside my bed

“Why are you over there?” I asked

“I don’t know where to sleep” She said fiddling with my bed sheet

“You’re going to sleep with me silly!” I said taking her arm and pulled her to my bed

“We’re sleeping together!?”

I rolled my eyes. What’s wrong with us sleeping together? We’re just going to S.L.E.E.P.

“Kai bai bo!” I said

She threw a scissor and I once again threw a fist.

“Not again!” She stomped like a kid. I scooted to give her space and she obediently went under the covers.

“Hey Sica,” she peeked her head from the covers.

“Sica?” I asked lying on my side facing her with my head on top of my right hand.  I was playing with her hair.

“These clothes are for your flings am I right”

I stopped.

 

3rd POV

“Hahaha. I am right! Does this mean I’m a one night stand?”  Sooyoung said playfully

Jessica suddenly hugs Sooyoung by the neck.

“Aniyo!” she shook her furiously

“Y-Yah! I was just joking!” Sooyoung said when she felt some hot tears from Jessica

“Please don’t say that” Jessica said her face buried on the crook of Sooyoung’s neck

“Sorry” Jessica lifted her head up and wiped her cheeks with the back of her palm.

“Can we just go to sleep Player Jung?”Sooyoung asked

Jessica nodded as she laid back to her side of the bed her face buried on the crook of Sooyoung’s neck and her arms around the tall girl’s petit waist.

Sooyoung felt her heart beating fast. She pleaded that Jessica would be too sick to hear her beating heart. The tall girl closed her eyes putting a hand over Jessica’s.