Chapter 6

Player Jung

Advance Happy birthday to my beloved bias Choi Sooyoung! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be a SONE and I would have missed a lot :) So thank you dear shikshin.And that lucky bastard better girve you a super duper happy birthday or else I'll call the other 8 godesses to beat the crap out of him! God bless you and I hope you enjoy your day! I'll always pray for you and the girls.

Keep smiling and stay strong!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung’s POV

Let me define Jessica Jung.

A blonde petit player with an extra ordinary attitude and by that I mean CRAZY!

“I love you dearly Sooyoung but I feel bad for the table. I’m pretty sure your head is tougher than this piece of wood” YoonA said

Oh right, did I tell you I was banging my head on this wooden table for about 5 minutes? For some reasons my head isn’t bleeding yet.

I drop my head on the table which caused a loud a thud.

“Why are you banging your head anyway?” the girl across me asked.

Without lifting my head I fished my phone out from my pocket and handed it to her.

“What’s with this?” she asked

“Open it”

I hear her push the home button.

“Ohhh”

I lifted my head.

“She changed my wallpaper!” I buried my face in my palms

“Then just change it back”

I removed my hands from my face

“Check the gallery” I tell her with my face blank

“What the!?” she said shocked

“My gallery is full of her face!! And what’s worst is she deleted all the photos I had!”

YoonA laughed and honestly I can see her uvula.

“Look at my contacts”

She did as I tell her and she started looking at it one by one. She can’t help but let out a giggle once in a while.

“Wait” she stopped and frowned before showing me the phone

“She changed mine into ‘DoeLLigator’!!” she exclaimed

“What the hell is a DoeLLigator anyway!?” she continued

“It’s Doe plus Alligator dumbo” I flicked her forehead

She continued looking at my contacts before giving me this cheeky smile.

“Awww~ she changed hers to ‘Sooyoungie’s Future wife’”

“Ugh” I dropped my head again

“JESSICAAAAAAAAAAAA” I screamed out and no I don’t care anymore this girl is too much!

I stood up with resolve. I clench my fist taking in a deep breath.

“I’m going” I was about to take a step when YoonA took hold of my hand.

“Calm down, she’s just…just crazy” she said

Crazy? She’s a psycho! I calmed down before I sat back. I just realized a lot of people are looking at me.

“You’re embarrassing me” the girl across to me said

I bowed my head down before blushing like hell. This is all that Jung’s fault!

“Anyway, to turn your foul mood I got good news for you”

I looked at her.

She’s back” she said

“Who’s back?” I asked my eyebrows meeting in the middle

She leaned to me and I did the same.

“THE cousin Im” she whispered

I felt my heart jump in happiness. And I can tell you this, my lips curved into a very big smile.

“You’re kidding”

Oh, I hope not. Please tell me that she’s really here.

“Nope, texted me. She arrived a week ago and she’s coming to town” she showed me her phone and good God I hope my eyes are not fooling me.

“WHEN!?” I can’t contain my excitement. I almost squashed the food with my hands when I slammed them on the table.  

“Next week”

Just as I thought my smile couldn’t get bigger it did. She’s really here.  Now that my moods high and happy again I went back to devouring my precious food.

 

3rd POV

After having their meal, Sooyoung went to the mall to buy her a present. YoonA on the other hand went home early since she had some things to do.  But the older girl knew that it’s just some poor excuse, she knows that YoonA would pay Yuri a visit.

 The tall girl was strolling around the mall looking for a present that the girl might like when suddenly she bumped into someone.

“Sorry”

The girl looked up with a sweet smile while Sooyoung? Let’s just say she tried to run as soon as she saw who it was but miserably failed since the girl was no other than the player.

“Where are you going?” Jessica asked her arms around Sooyoung’s hugging them tightly.

“Window shopping. What about you? Weren’t you feeling sick yesterday?”

“I slept all day and this morning I felt perfectly fine”

The two continued walking around the mall.

“By the way, thank you SO SO much for changing ALL the contents of my phone” Sooyoung said sarcastically while glaring at Jessica. The older girl just rolled her eyes.

“You’re welcome” the older girl answered back sarcasm clear in her tone

“Seriously what are you going to buy?” Jessica asked her eyes roamed around the dresses that they would pass by

Sooyoung thought that there wouldn’t be a point in hiding it since Jessica is sticking to her like a lizard.

“A gift”  Sooyoung also looked around hoping her eyes might land on a perfect gift

“For who?” Jessica halted making Sooyoung abruptly stop too

“A friend”

“Who?” Jessica insisted her arms still hugging Sooyoung’s

“You don’t know her” Sooyoung said dragging Jessica with her as she started walking again

“Do you…by any chance….like her?” Jessica asked her head slightly looking down afraid of hearing Sooyoung’s answer

“Well of course I do! She’s my friend” Sooyoung answered in Jessica’s relief

“How about I help you pick out a gift?”

Sooyoung thought for a while before nodding her head. She didn’t find anything wrong with Jessica tagging along anyway.  

“What the heck, let’s go” Sooyoung held Jessica’s hand before they walked around the mall

“You like me” Jessica said with a sly smile as she swayed their hands

“I don’t” Sooyoung poked her tongue out

“Then why are you holding my hand then?” Jessica showed her their hands

Sooyoung turned bright red before clearing .

“So you won’t get lost. You’re a midget so you getting lost here isn’t surprising”

Jessica laughed before planting a kiss on Sooyoung’s cheek. The tall girl wiped it with her shoulder.

“Anyway hurry and help me pick a gift I’m tired and I want to go home”

“How about that one?” Jessica pointed at a small perfume boutique

“Perfume?” Sooyoung looked at Jessica

“It’s sweet but not that romantic. Just enough for a FRIEND” Jessica emphasized the word friend. The tall girl can’t think of anything else to buy as a gift so she went along with Jessica’s idea. Also, she really wants to go home and rest.

After buying a gift, Sooyoung’s original plan was to go home and rest but instead Jessica dragged her more around the mall saying that it was to make up for their first date. With Jessica’s blabbering Sooyoung can only palm her forehead and give up.

What Sooyoung learned that day is that no matter how smart or precise your point is when she starts blabbering, pouting and whining all of it goes down the drain.

“Thanks for the day” Jessica pecked Sooyoung’s cheeks before handing her a small box

“What’s this?” the tall girl asked

“It’s a present…I bought it while you were buying us ice cream” Jessica said shyly

“O-oh, thanks…but I didn’t buy you anything” Sooyoung rubs her nape

“You gave me your time…plus you paid for our meal” Jessica smiled sweetly

It was the first time that Sooyoung saw Jessica’s sweet smile. Somehow the tall girl felt warm opposite of what she would feel if she would be with the ice princess the school calls her.

“Yeah…a-anyway, I’ll see you tomorrow”

Jessica nods before finally leaving. The tall girl waits for Jessica’s figure to disappear before she goes inside her apartment.

 

She’s crazy and unpredictable.

She’s annoying and whiny.

“But she’s the sweetest girl I know” Sooyoung said as she looks at the opened box in her hand.

It was a cupcake with a silver ring on top of it. On the side of the box was a small piece of folded paper.

Advance happy birthday! I hope you wear the ring it’s a couple ring! Don’t whine telling me we’re not a couple! I love you! :*

PS: meet me at Namsan tower tomorrow 7pm sharp! I’ll wait for you

You’re future girlfriend and soon to be wife,

Jessica

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

cr. to the owner of the gif above :)