Chapter 8

Player Jung

 

“I think I saw your cousin” the tall girl whispered to YoonA

The younger girl almost chocked. She hits her chest and Sooyoung also patted YoonA’s back trying to help the girl.

“You what?” YoonA asked again

“While I was walking my way here I think I saw her sitting in bar inside a cafe”  Sooyoung said

“You saw who?” Jessica came back holding 3 glasses of cocktail. Sooyoung stood up and took the two glasses from Jessica’s hands. The oldest girl sat down just beside YoonA while the tall girl sat beside her.

“No one” Sooyoung said handing YoonA her drink while looking at her with a pleading eyes.  Jessica scoffed before scooting closer to Sooyoung grabbing her collars. Sooyoung gulped at the close contact but remained composed.

“A-A friend” Sooyoung confessed before Jessica scoffed letting her go. YoonA looked at Sooyoung with wide eyes while the tall girl looked at YoonA pleadingly. Silently asking YoonA not to tell Jessica anything.

“Friend? The one you told me at the mall?”

Sooyoung eyes went back to Jessica while nodding her head slowly. Jessica sighed before suddenly resting her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“You okay?” Sooyoung asked worried with the older girl’s sudden change of attitude

“Yeah, just a head ache” she said

Sooyoung took the glass from Jessica’s hand and put it on top of the table.

“You shouldn’t have come” Sooyoung scolded

“It’s your birthday I can’t miss it” she answered with her eyes still closed

YoonA looks at Sooyoung worriedly before telling Sooyoung that she should just send Jessica home before she gets sick again.

“I’m fine” Jessica said massaging her temples

“You always get sick after we go on a date. Maybe, fate is telling us we’re not meant for each other”

Jessica pouted before suddenly laying her upper body on Sooyoung’s lap

“You should just probably head home Jessica” YoonA suggested

“I want to spend time with Sooyoung”  Jessica answered

Sooyoung sighed heavily before unconsciously running her hand over Jessica’s hair.

“Arasso, you can stay but I won’t allow you to drink anything alcoholic”

Jessica nodded as an answer her eyelids getting a bit heavy. After a few minutes she fell asleep.

“You like her don’t you?” YoonA asked looking at the sleeping Jessica

“I do. But don’t tell her” Sooyoung answered without any hesitation. Her eyes then slowly met with YoonA’s.

A wave of guilt then travelled through Sooyoung’s body.

“What about my cousin then?” she asked

“I-I don’t know. All I know is I like this girl right here”

Sooyoung stared back at the sleeping girl on her lap.

“She’s crazy but...I can’t stand a day without seeing her”

YoonA smiled painfully before standing up. Sooyoung watched her.

“I’m going to the dance floor. Take care of her”

The tall girl nodded before giving YoonA a gentle smile.

 

After a few hours, Sooyoung walked along the night streets with Jessica on her back.  It was already late and she couldn’t hail a taxi. She couldn’t risk getting Jessica sick so she decided to bring her to her house.  With her shoes off and with an aching back the tall girl went to her room and laid Jessica on her bed.

“I should tell Jessica to go on a diet” she whispered to herself before opening her closet and changing into something comfortable.

"Soo...young..." Jessica mumbled startling the tall girl.

"What the --" Sooyoung puts a hand on her chest  

The blonde girl turned her back away from Sooyoung.  The tall girl walks slowly towards her bed peeking at the sleeping Jessica. She hates herself for falling in love with someone like Jessica. But the heart wants what the heart wants. A smile forced its way on Sooyoung's lips. She went under the sheets joining Jessica. But first she puts on a large pillow between them.

The next morning Sooyoung's eyes flustered open. She felt something heavy on her chest. Her hands rubbed her sleepy eyes clearing her vision.

"What the --"  she pushed Jessica's head away from her chest. But surprisingly Jessica didn't even open her eyes. That surprised Sooyoung even more.

"Wow, she sure can sleep" she said before slowly getting out of bed.

"Huh?" Sooyoung looks down and saw the giant pillow that she used as barrier lying on the floor.

She scratched her head before placing it just beside the sleeping Jessica. After freshening up, the tall girl saw Jessica sitting on her bed with her back resting on her headboard.

"Good morning?" Sooyoung greeted the grumpy Jessica

"What's so good about mornings?" she said before slowly getting out of bed.

"Well there's breakfast" the shikshin answered making the older woman scoff.  

"Of course" Jessica sarcastically answered while rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, can I borrow some clothes? I didn't bring any" she said stretching her body

"Oh yeah, here" Sooyoung opens her closet before taking a white shirt and some boxer shorts that Jessica gave when they first slept together.

"You kept this?" Jessica said taking the boxer shorts. Sooyoung answered with a shrug.

While Sooyoung was cooking them breakfast Jessica just came out of the shower. She was in the white shirt and boxer shorts that Sooyoung lend her. On top of her head was a small white towel she used to dry her hair.

"Smells good" Jessica said wrapping her arms around Sooyoung's wast while peeking at what Sooyoung was making. The tall girl's stiffen but soon relaxed in Jessica's arms.

"Duh, of course. I made these" Sooyoung said while putting the hot pancakes on their plates. She carried the two plates to the table with Jessica still back hugging her.

"You're like a koala. Let go and eat"the younger said but Jessica shook her head 'no' before puckering her lips.

"Kissu~"

"You're not my girlfriend"

"But I'm going to be...soon"

"SOON" Sooyoung  emphasized

"What's the difference if you kiss me now?"

Sooyoung opened while her brain tries to search for an answer. Jessica took this chance to steal a kiss from Sooyoung, which caught the tall girl off guard. Her face turned hot before looking away from Jessica.

"Ahem" the younger girl cleared before she slowly unclasped Jessica's arms around her. 

"Here" Sooyoung properly placed a kiss on Jessica's lips which the latter didn't expect.  Realizing what she did, Sooyoung rushed to her seat and started eating the pancake without lifting her head from her plate.

Aish. What did I just do?

Jessica on the other hand was still standing there with a big smile plastered across her face. Her eyes stared at the embarrassed Sooyoung.

"Give me another one" Jessica pounced on Sooyoung but luckily the girl was able to run away.

 

And their morning started with the both of them running around like Tom and Jerry.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR: I'm back beshess

READERS:

This chapter is a little bit ish so forgive me :) 

Anyway, I still hope you'll still support this story to the end 

And sorry for the late update. I'll try to update often 

Good bye for now till my next update! 

cr. to the owner of the gif above