Chapter 3

Player Jung

"Hey!" Sooyoung was then tackled by Jessica causing her to hit her back on her locker

"Ugh" the tall groaned in pain as she held on Jessica by the waist. Her eyes were shut due to the impact.

Jessica took this chance to give Sooyoung a peck. Sooyoung eyes shot open and pushed her away making Jessica land on her bottom.

"Yah! What was that?" Jessica said picking herself up while rubbing her behind to ease the pain.

"What was that? What was that!?" Sooyoung fired rubbing her aching back as well

"I just wanted to surprise you, no need to be violent" Jessica answered back

"You jumped on me! And I hurt my back!"

Feeling responsible for her action, Jessica forced Sooyoung to face sideways and started rubbing the tall girl's back

"Sorry, I just got too excited" She said almost in a whisper

Somehow, Sooyoung found the older girl's action sweet.

"It's okay, and I'm sorry for pushing you too" Sooyoung said enjoying Jessica's little massage

"It was a good thing I landed on my bouncy " Jessica said trying to sound funny but ended up sounding like a e. Sooyoung then let out a giggle making Jessica stop her little massage

"Bouncy? You barely have a compared to Tiffany"

Sooyoung meant it a joke but the older girl didn't take it as Sooyoung's intention. She then held her two cheeks.

"Stop that! That looks weird" Sooyoung said taking Jessica's hands off her

"Anyway, what do you need Jessica?" The tall girl asked breaking Jessica from her little trance

"I-I was about to ask you out"

Sooyoung lifted a brow and look at Jessica closer, their face only a few inches away.

"Depends, are you paying for my meal?"

Sooyoung's breath tickled Jessica's lips

"O-Of course" Jessica stuttered her face getting red her eyes stayed on Sooyoung's lips

"Good"

But before Sooyoung can pull her head away Jessica's arms pulled Sooyoung closer.

"Don't tease" Jessica whispered before planting a kiss on the tall girl's lips

"I'll message you later" Jessica mumbled their lips still brushing

Sooyoung can only nod her mind still fuzzy about the kiss.

 

Although, she had stolen a kiss from Sooyoung Jessica still went home bothered by Sooyoung's words earlier.

When she entered her apartment she saw Tiffany making out with Taeyeon on their couch. She walked lifelessly towards them and grabbed Taeyeon by the collar. She then threw her out. Her expression was the same as before, bothered.

"What the--"  Tiffany was stopped mid-way by Jessica's finger on her lips. She was staring nowhere while Tiffany looked at her confusedly.

"Tiffany, is my horrible?" Jessica asked her gaze still on the thin air.

"What?" Tiffany removed Jessica's hand from

"My "

"What's with your ?"

"How is it?"

Tiffany looked at Jessica, confuse written on her face.

"Well, its round and...why are you asking me this?" Tiffany said irritated

"Sooyoung said my is horrible"

'Ahhh. So this is what this is all about. When a player falls in love, she's the most insecure creature in the whole solar system' Tiffany giggled secretly

"Jessi," she puts a hand on Jessica's shoulder making the older girl look at her.

"In my opinion, your is not that horrible plus I'm pretty sure Sooyoung meant it as a joke"

Jessica then dropped her head on Tiffany’s lap.

“I’m becoming weird Fany-ah” Jessica stated her right hand on her left chest.

“Jessi, you’re not becoming weird…you’re finally in love” Tiffany said rubbing Jessica’s hair

“Does becoming insecure part of it?” Jessica asked looking up at Tiffany

“I guess?”

Jessica sat up and grabs a pillow from the coach and buried her face on it. She then let out a screech.

 

Day before SooSica's date

Tiffany was laying with her back on the couch busy texting her girlfriend when suddenly Jessica's bedroom door burst open startling her.

"TIFFANY!!!!!" Jessica called out as she ran down the stairs. I repeat RAN.

"What!?" Tiffany asked in panic dropping her phone

"What should I wear!?" Jessica asked

Tiffany threw a pillow to Jessica which hit the older girl’s face.

“What the Jessica!? You almost gave me a heart attack!” Tiffany exclaimed calming her beating heart.

“So? What should I wear?” Jessica continued not giving a damn about Tiffany

Tiffany rolled her eyes and grab Jessica with her arm

“We’re going shopping” Tiffany said holding up JESSICA’S credit card.

They were in the mall strolling and looking for a pretty dress for Jessica’s date when the blonde girl’s eyes landed on a white sleeve less dress with a black ribbon just below the chest area.

That!” JeTi pointed at the same dress. 

D-Day

"Jessica Jung!!" Tiffany burst the door open only to see a sleeping Jessica on the bed her right hand over her head.

Tiffany face palmed and pulled Jesssica's cover.

"Idiot, wake up!" The younger girl shook her with all her might but the older girl still won't wake up. Tiffany look at her wrist only to find out Jessica is half an hour late.

"Arghh" Tiffany groaned as she doesn't have any idea how to wake the sleeping princess up.

"Ah!" Tiffany snapped her fingers when she thought of an idea.

"You leave me no choice Jessica" she stood up from Jessica's bed and ran down to the kitchen. She then came back with a cucumber on her hand. She sat beside Jessica, said a little prayer and put the green vegetable beside Jessica’s head.

Jessica then started making faces. She suddenly stood up and started screaming as she threw the cucumber away hitting Tiffany.

"Yah!" Tiffany yelled as she rubbed her face

"Why did you do that!?" Jessica yelled back as she glared to Tiffany

"FYI you're wait..." Tiffany held up a finger and looked at her wrist watch.

"Oh yes 40 minutes late for your date!!!"

"What!?" Jessica looked to her bedside clock and her eyes widen as wide as they can get.

"!"

Jessica then rushed to the bathroom. Not to shower but just to brush her teeth.

She took the dress she especially bought for this day. After putting them on, she put her heels on and then rushed put. Tiffany just stared there in awe her jaw dropped a little.

"She didn't even brush her hair!" Tiffany exclaimed as she shook her head.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I entered the restaurant where the player Jung said we’ll have our date. The waiter led me to a table and handed me a menu.

“Please call when you’re ready to order” he bowed down and left

Well, he was quite charming.

I look at my watch and saw that I was 5 minutes early. I decided to fondle with my phone as I waited for her.

10 minutes. She’s already 10 minutes late.

The waiter came back and gave me a glass of water. I looked up and he just smiled at me.

“Thank you”

He bowed down again as a response as he left me.

20 more minutes passed. I was starting to get hungry. My stomach also started to grumble like mad.

“Would you like to order now ma’am?” The waiter again for the second time came to my table with a pad and a pen.

This is so embarrassing. He must have heard of my stomach grumbling like mad.  I looked down as I felt my face heat up from the embarrassing thought.

“I think your date wouldn’t mind if you have a little snack miss. You have been waiting for almost half an hour anyway” He said

He was right. Why would I starve myself for a jerk like Jessica?

“I guess I’ll have a slice of strawberry cake and coffee”

He smiled and jotted my orders down. He then went away to get my order. It didn’t take long when the waiter arrived with my order. He put the slice of cake and coffee down.

“Enjoy” he bowed again and left.

10 more minutes had passed and still no player Jung. I look at my table and realize I have already finished two slices of cake, a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice. 

“I guess she’s not coming” I was about to stand up from my seat when the door of the restaurant burst open revealing a dishevelled Jessica in a white dress just stopping on her knee cap.  She looked around and when she finally saw me she smiled.

She was now in front of me. Her forehead was sweating. She didn’t put any make-up and just came here with bare and pure face.  I wasn’t very happy. Not one bit.

“Yah! You ask me for a date and you come late!? “

I raised my voice. Jessica flinched. The other customers also started looking at us.

 

3rd POV

“I-I’m sorry. I fell asleep. Please don’t be mad” Jessica said as she tried holding Sooyoung’s hands.

“I should’ve just left” Sooyoung said walking towards the exit.

Jessica caught up to her and gave her a tight hug from the back.

“Mianhe” she mumbled her eyes breaming with tears

“I’m going home” Sooyoung peeled off Jessica’s arms around her.

“I said I’m sorry” And that did it. Jessica’s tears started to flow down.

But Sooyoung didn’t turn around and just continued walking out the restaurant forgetting to pay her small meal.

Sooyoung was walking when she saw Jessica running towards her in her peripheral view. Jessica was in heels so running was pretty hard and painful. But she still did. She badly wants to have a date with Sooyoung and to prove to her that she was sincere.

“Ah!”

Sooyoung turned and saw Jessica on the ground. Her hand was on her left ankle. Sooyoung didn’t think twice and ran towards the older girl.

“Why are you like this?” Sooyoung said as she helps Jessica up.

“It’s because I fell in love with you dumb head!” Jessica said her arms around Sooyoung’s neck.

Sooyoung on the other hand felt her heart skip a beat.

“N-Now you’re b-blaming me!?” Sooyoung stuttered

She then led them both to a bench in a park nearby.

“I’ll go buy some bandage and ice cream” Sooyoung said as she put Jessica’s legs on top of the bench and covered them with her coat.

“Ice cream!? Yah! Choi Sooyoung don’t leave me!” Jessica shouted to the retreating Sooyoung

“Don’t move I’ll be back!” the tall girl yelled back.

After 3 minutes, Sooyoung came back with a plastic bag containing a bandage and two packs of ice cream.

She then took the coat off and wraps them around Jessica. She took Jessica’s left heels off and put the two packs of ice cream on top of the swollen ankle.

Jessica stared at Sooyoung’s serious face. The tall girl looks up and saw Jessica staring at her.

“W-Wae?” she stuttered as she continued applying cold compress on Jessica’s ankle

“Thank you” Jessica said her lips forming into a small smile

“Just bear with the pain for a while, Yul is on her way” Sooyoung said

Jessica wanted to say that she brought a car but this was too romantic for her to ruin it.

After a while, Sooyoung saw Yuri looking around for them so she waved her hand and called out to her cousin.

“Hey— woah! That looks bad” Yuri said seeing Jessica’s swollen ankle.

“Pretty painful” Jessica said as she started sulking.

Why? Because she just ruined their first official date AND Yuri came making their date officially done.

Sooyoung smiled at the cute sulking player in front of her. She took the plastic bag and took the bandage she bought. She then started wrapping Jessica’s ankle with it.

Somehow, this action made Jessica's heart flutter. After wrapping Jessica’s ankle, Sooyoung as well as Yuri offered to help Jessica walk towards Yuri’s car but the older girl resisted and only wanted Sooyoung to help her.

The next day Jessica caught a fever. She was lying on her bed sulking and in pain. She has been texting the tall girl the whole night since she got home but Sooyoung never replied to any of her text.

“Aish” Jessica put her phone away lying back to her bed. It was Saturday morning and she was too sick to do anything.

“Jessi?” Tiffany stepped in Jessica’s room with a bowl of chicken soup in her hands.  Jessica pulled the covers down and looked at Tiffany.

“Wow, you look horrible” Tiffany commented putting the bowl of soup on the night stand. She put a hand on Jessica’s forehead to check if Jessica’s fever is getting worst, which it is.

“Better rest up dear Jessi” Tiffany said handing Jessica the bowl of soup

“Can my life get any worse?” Jessica asked in annoyance. She still can’t get over the fact she just blew her chance with the tall girl.

“Eat your soup first before complaining about your life” Tiffany said trying to feed Jessica with some soup

The older girl thanked Tiffany before having a spoonful. Tiffany looked at her watch and saw she has to go. Jessica noticed Tiffany and felt bad for the younger girl. She held Tiffany’s hand said “go”.

Tiffany smiled, grateful but she felt bad for leaving her sick friend.

“I’ll ask someone to watch for you, okay?” Tiffany said before leaving Jessica’s room

“No need. I’ll be fine Tiff” Jessica replied putting the bowl of soup away.

Tiffany gave a smile before closing the door. Jessica sighed as she clenched her head.

“Stupid mind grain” Jessica grumbled before sinking under her covers

Tiffany fished out her phone and called someone up. Tiffany smiled when that certain someone said yes.

Jessica was sound asleep when she heard a knock on their apartment door. With an aching head, she grumpily stood up and made her way towards the door.

“WHA—“ Jessica almost fell back when she saw Sooyoung in front of her with a paper bag on her hand.

“Hi” Sooyoung said but Jessica shut the door in Sooyoung’s face. She rubbed her eyes and opened the door. Sooyoung had this cute pout.  Sooyoung stepped inside and poked Jessica’s nose.

“Pabo, I’m real” Sooyoung said taking Jessica’s hand

“Where’s your room?” Sooyoung asked and Jessica pointed to the room that was just a couple of steps away.  Sooyoung nodded and dragged Jessica with her.

“Why?” Jessica asked looking down.

“Tiffany called me” the tall girl answered

Sooyoung then helped the older girl lie down back on her bed. She took out a koolfever. She peeled it off and placed them on Jessica’s head.

“Stay here, I’ll get you some water so you can take your meds” Sooyoung stood up but Jessica took hold of her wrist. The older girl then pulled Sooyoung towards her wrapping her arms around the tall girl’s neck.

“I love you” Jessica whispered in Sooyoung’s ear.

Sooyoung pulled out from the hug and kissed Jessica on the cheek before saying “Of course you do, I’m Choi Sooyoung”

The tall girl then chuckled before brushing some strands of hair out of Jessica’s face.

“Will you stay?” Jessica asked leaning her forehead on Sooyoung’s

“Depends”

Jessica pouted and pinched Sooyoung’s cheeks.

“Let’s play hai bai bo then. If you win you can go but if I win…you’ll stay”  Jessica said

“Call”

“Kai bai bo!”

Jessica threw a rock while Sooyoung threw a scissor.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!!

I thought I'll be able to finish this story with 3 chapters but I guess I was wrong. Sigh. T_T     

Anyway, I GOT SNSD'S LOVE AND PEACE ALBUM!! Btw, there was a page in the booklet with SooSica in it! Kyaa~

I wonder if my readers even bother reading author's note. (-_-    )

But thank you for the votes and subs :D love you gays  guys~

I'm out!