Chapter 7

Player Jung

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica, with her coat tightly wrapped around her taps her right foot impatiently as she shivers slightly due to the cold wind. She peeks at her wrist watch now and then turning her head from left to right.

“S-Sorry”

Jessica looks up and sees Sooyoung with a dishevelled hair panting with her hands on her knees.

“You’re 10 minutes late” Jessica says as she stood up from the bench she was sitting

Sooyoung composes herself before rolling her eyes.

“Well it’s better than making someone wait for almost an hour” she sarcastically remarked as she takes a sit on the bench where Jessica sat down earlier.

“Whatever, did you bring what I asked for?” Jessica asks

Sooyoung then took out something from her coat pocket. It’s a black marker.

“What are you going to do with it anyway?” she asks handing it to the older girl in front of her

Jessica takes out a padlock holding them with her pointer finger and thumb.

“W-Wait!”

Sooyoung face-palms at the realization. Namsan tower plus padlock equals romantic. Romance is not equal to Jessica.

Sooyoung takes the padlock and hold it up. Jessica with her short height jumps trying to reach for it but in no use.  Jessica stops as she pants slightly after jumping for a couple of times.

An idea pops in Jessica’s brilliant mind. She started tickling Sooyoung making the tall girl bend her arms which Jessica took as a chance.

“Yah!”

Jessica holds up a hand.

“Okay, let me write our names peacefully then you can go hysterical arasso?”  

“Bwoah?”

Sooyoung tries to take it away from Jessica again but the older girl stops her with a kiss on the lips.

“Good” Jessica said to the now frozen Sooyoung

The older girl then locks it on the wired fence with the other thousands of locks hanging into it.

“Here” Jessica hands to Sooyoung the keys wanting the younger girl to throw the keys over.

Instead of throwing it over, Sooyoung pointed to the sign which says "please don't throw your keys over".

"No one's here!"

Sooyoung shook her head and pocketed the small metal object.

"How about this" Sooyoung spoke making Jessica turn her attention from the keys to Sooyoung

"When the time comes that you'll ask me to be your girlfriend I'll answer you using these keys. If I throw them away, it means yes but if I don't it meanse no"

"But what if you lose them?" Jessica asked

Sooyoung didn't see that coming. She then let out a smile as she found the answer.

"Then it only means we're really meant to be" Sooyoung almost said in a whisper

“Cheesy” Jessica giggled before wrapping an arm around Sooyoung’s

After doing so, the two went out for a late dinner with Jessica cursing on every cucumber she picks up. Mumbling things like “ curse you and your cucumber family”, “ stupid cucumber being all….cucumbery” and even went saying “curse the person who planted you”. Sooyoung on the other hand found it amusing and cute.

“I never knew you hate cucumber that much” Sooyoung said as she walked with Jessica still clinging to her

“Well, now you know. Besides, don’t you find them smelly?” she asked

Sooyoung giggled and shook her head ‘no’.

“You know something”

Jessica looked up at Sooyoung.

“I don’t really know why I’ve even came to see you”

Jessica smiled sweetly making Sooyoung blush.

“I-I mean y-you’re annoying and-and erted”

Jessica’s smile turned into a pout as she turned her head back on the path with a scoff.

“Great way to ruin the mood”

The tall was glad that the lights were dim enough for Jessica to notice her red face. She did mean when she said she doesn’t know the reason herself why she keep meeting Jessica.

They continued walking until they reach Jessica’s place.

“You should go now. I need to get back to my party at the club down street” Sooyoung said ushering Jessica to go inside her apartment.

“You ditched your party for a date?Wow,that’s sweet”

“I-I don’t want you to wait for nothing you know! You should be thankful!”

Jessica’s lips curled up into a smile. She pulled Sooyoung into a tight hug. The tall girl was stiff at first but then soon relaxed. Her arms went around Jessia’s back resting her chin on the smaller girl’s shoulder.

“I forgot to tell you happy birthday”

They pulled from the hug. Sooyoung patted Jessica’s head which made the blonde girl pout.

“Be careful and don’t get too drunk” Jessica yelled

The retreating figure waved his hands at Jessica.

Sooyoung’s POV

When is it that I realize I began to long for Jessica’s presence anyway? I think it was the day when I slept with her. Or was it the day I saw her genuine smile? Maybe it was today when I learned how cute she is when she curses a cucumber.

Aish. I’ve gone crazy. I hate her annoying whiny voice but I do turn my head when I hear someone whining.

Anyway, I better go back to the club since Yuri is calling me non-stop bothering me to hurry and come back to the party.

I was making my way to the club when I saw a glimpse of someone. Someone I longed to see.

I stopped on my tracks and stood there frozen. My eyes staring at the back figure sitting in a bar in a small café.

“You’re blocking the way” a man in a suit said quite annoyed

My senses came back and I bowed down apologetically. I then continued my way to the club. As soon as I stepped in, YoonA came pouncing on me.

“You’re back! How’s the date?” YoonA asked

“It wasn’t a date!” I slapped Yoona’s

“Yes it was!” 

I turned my head and in my disbelief Jessica was there standing behind me in a black cocktail dress. And oh boy did my jaw just dropped. No wonder Jessica can take home any girl or boy she likes. With a body like hers it’s to die for. I looked around and saw some guests eyeing Jessica too. I cleared my throat before asking her in disbelief how on earth she can be here a few minutes just after I arrived.

“After you sent me home I changed into this then called a taxi”

“Wow. That’s awesome AND creepy at the same time” YoonA commented earning herself a glare from both me and Jessica.

We took a seat that Yuri especially reserved just for me and well my other VIP guests. Jessica was sitting on my right and YoonA on my left while Yuri went to the bar to help serve the guests.

“I’ll get us a drink”

I was about to stand up when Jessica beat me to it.

“It’s your birthday let me serve you” Jessica said

I nod my head and thanked her. When Jessica’s figure disappeared in the crowd I turned my attention to the girl on my left who was busy munching on the appetizers.

“Yoong”  I called out

“What?”

“I think”

I hesitated biting my lip.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for trolling xD LOL 

Anyway it;s been a couple of weeks since I last updated right? About that. I was busy doing a project and when I was just about to update I got sick. I'm still sick though. Another stupid reason is I got a puppy! I was writing this chapter when my mom rang our dooor bell a brought home a puppy. It was really unexpected! 

I was also busy spazzing about SooSica. Damn can't they let Spheres prepare their heart before giving us an overflowing feels!? 

 

So, to my readers(if you guys are still there) thank you and I'm sorry!

Bye~