Chapter 10

Player Jung

 

 The tall girl in her white shirt and black jeans with white sneakers knocked on an apartment door. She looks at her shoes anxiously as she waited for someone to open the door. Every second that passes made the tall girl anxious. The door finally opened with a dishevelled Tiffany in her pink robe.

"Yes?" she asked sleepily her eyes half open

"Is Jessica home?" the tall girl inquired somehow hearing Sooyoung's familiar voice Tiffany's eyes opened.

"Oh, Sooyoung" she yawned

"Come in, come in" Tiffany opens the door wide enough for Sooyoung to enter.

"Taengoo  didn't make you sleep last night?" Sooyoung said taking a seat in the living room while Tiffany drags her feet to the kitchen to prepare her visitor something warm to drink.

"Yeah...why are you here early in the morning anyway?" Tiffany asked while holding a cup of coffee for Sooyoung.

"Thanks" the younger girl said as she takes the coffee from Tiffany then took a small sip.

"Is Jessica still asleep?" Sooyoung asked the girl, sitting just beside her on the couch.

"Eh? Didn't Jessica stay at your place last night?" she asked confused and worried at the same time.

"H-huh? N-No. W-Why? Isn't she here?"

Tiffany was about to answer her when her phone beeped. She fished her phone from her robe's pocket before reading the message.

"It's from Jessica" Tiffany said while she looks at the girl in front of her worriedly.

"Where is she?"

"S-she's at her e-e-ex's house"

Sooyoung frowned as her heart shattered. She was utterly confused. She stared at Tiffany while she swallowed a big lump in . It was clear that the tall girl was stopping herself from crying. She stood up and walked towards the door.

"I'll get going" that was the only thing she said before she left the dumbstruck Tiffany.

 

Tiffany drove to the dress Jessica sent her. She was mad. No mad is an understatement. She was furious. She stopped the car when she saw Jessica waiting for her outside the tall building, the girl was still in her pajamas and she was leaning her head on a post. Tiffany went out of the car as she stomped her way towards Jessica. The girl was clearly drunk last night since Tiffany can smell the strong scent of alcohol.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!?" she yelled making Jessica face her. Jessica has tears b down her face. Tiffany was taken aback. She sighed heavily as she held Jessica by the arm to her car. As soon as she they were inside silence enveloped the whole cabin.

"We'll talk when we get home" Tiffany firmly said as she started the engine and drove their way home.

Tiffany assisted Jessica in entering their apartment. The girl was still wobbly and couldn't walk properly because of the hangover.  They were inside Jessica's room when Tiffany has decided to ask Jessica what happened.

"Why were you in your ex-boyfriend's house?" Tiffany asked she was clearly mad but she kept her voice as calm as she could

"Don't worry nothing happened. I just got drank last night and we bumped into each other. He asked me to stay for the night because I wasn't sober enough to go home" Jessica answered as she went under her covers not even bothering to change.

"Why were you even in a bar last night? The last thing I know was you stopped going to clubs and bars since you started dating. What happened?" Tiffany asked

Jessica pulled her covers up her head not uttering a word. Jessica's figure started to shake. Tiffany looked at her friend sadly before slowly pulling the covers down. Jessica's eyes were full of tears while the blonde girl covered her face with her palms trying to stop her tears.

"Jess..." Tiffany slowly peeled Jessica's hands away from her face

"S-Sooyoung...I-I saw her..." Jessica sobbed even louder.

Tiffany kept quiet waiting for Jessica to calm down for a bit so the girl can continue what she wants to say.

"I saw her..kiss someone..." Jessica shuts her eyes close hoping the event that happened last night was just some bad dream she had that when she opens her eyes the memory of it would disappear. But the hurt that she felt proved to her that it really did happen. That it wasn't a dream.

"J-Jess..." Tiffany felt guilty for screaming at her heart broken friend. She rubs her back soothingly and soon Jessica fell asleep with dry tears on her cheeks.

When Jessica has fallen asleep, Tiffany went out the house and went to confront Sooyoung.

 

The tall girl was lying on her bed with her eyes stuck to the ceiling of her room when she heard a loud banging in her apartment door. She hurriedly opened the door and she was greeted with a slap on her face sending her head to the side.

"That's for cheating on my best friend" with that said Tiffany dashed back to her car while Sooyoung held her swollen cheek. She was really confused of what's happening. Just before Tiffany can close the door of her car Sooyoung stopped her.

"What do you mean cheat?" Sooyoung asked.

The girl scoffed before looking at Sooyoung intently.

"Are you trying to act innocent?"

"What? What the hell are you saying?"

Tiffany went out of the car to face Sooyoung. The tanned girl was slightly taken aback by Tiffany's aggressiveness.

"She saw you. She saw you kissing some girl. Do you remember now?"

That's the moment Sooyoung realized what she was talking about.

"What!? She thinks I'm cheating on her!?" Sooyoung raised her voice startling Tiffany

"W-Why? You aren't?"

"What!? Hell no! Yes, I did kiss her but it wasn't on the lips! It was just a friendly kiss on the cheek!" Sooyoung explained

"H-huh?"

"Aish! Come here!" Sooyoung shuts Tiffany's car door before dragging the latter inside her apartment to tell her what really happened that night.

 

"So you're telling me...she was just a friend?"  Tiffany asked while looking at Sooyoung unbelievably

"Well...she was kind of my ex-girlfriend too.." the older woman glared at Sooyoung, who was rubbing her nape shyly.

"Wow, I still think you deserved that slap"

"Look, we're history okay? Nana and I are just good friends now...well we won't if it wasn't for Jessica barging in my life" Sooyoung said with a slightly flushed face.

"Aish! why do you even have to give her a kiss?" Tiffany said frustrated

"Why?What's wrong with giving a friend a kiss on the cheek?"

"It gets wrong when your lover misinterprets it! Do you even know how hurt Jessica is? I've never seen her cry in my entire life because of someone and now she's in her filthy room bawling her eyes out"

Sooyoung had her head down as she buried her face in her palms.

"Can you just help me explain this to Jessica?" she said as she lifts her face up to look at Tiffany

"Fine! But I have to meet this Nana first"

"Okay...and Jessica isn't my lover yet"  Sooyoung whispered the last part

"Of course not...you guys steal kisses from each other and cuddle twenty-four seven" Tiffany sarcastically said while rolling her eyes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow! I'm actually updating regularly lol! :) 

To those silent readers who are too shy or too lazy to comment here's Taeyeon and Yuri doing me a favor

LOL joke! I love you guys! XD 

And to those who are patient enough to leave a comment and upvote here have some laughing ahjumma

Please do comment more often! ^^ 

Readers be like :

 

Okay that's it for today! Good bye!! 

cr to the owner of the gifS above :)