Chapter 11

Player Jung

"So, you're Nana?" Tiffany asked as she sat down just across Nana while Sooyoung sat beside Tiffany

"Y-Yeah, and you must be Tiffany?" Nana said holding out a hand which Tiffany gladly shook

"Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. I'm here because my friend Jessica, who is also Sooyoung's girlfriend, is crying her eyes out because she saw you and Sooyoung making out"

The tall girl can feel her face heat up while she attempted to defend that she isn't Jessica's girlfriend but Tiffany held up a hand in front of her while Tiffany continued to talk to Nana.

"We weren't making out. It was just a kiss on the cheek, that's it" Nana explained as she saw how Sooyoung blush at the statement.

"That's why I wanted to ask if you can come to us to explain this whole thing to Jessica" Tiffany explained as she held Sooyoung's fidgeting hands. The tall girl looked at her and Tiffany mouthed 'stop'.

"O-Okay, as long as this Jessica wouldn't kill me" Nana joked nervously

"I wouldn't count on that" Tiffany said seriously making the girl in front of her as well as the girl beside her break in cold sweat.

Sooyoung and Nana were both nervous while Tiffany drove them to their apartment.  Tiffany looks at Sooyoung and Nana's figure in the rear view mirror.

"Don't worry, I know Jessica will understand but it would probably take her a lot of persuasion for her to believe" Tiffany said showing her eye smile to her two passengers.

When they arrived at the apartment, Nana was looking at Sooyoung worriedly. Sooyoung took her hand to reassure her as Tiffany led them inside the apartment. But before she opens the door, Tiffany turned to SooNa and stared at their hands for a few seconds before yanking their hands apart.

"We came here to fix the problem not add fuel to it" Tiffany said giving Sooyoung a deadly glare

When they went inside, the eye smiling girl asked Nana to wait in the living room while she and Sooyoung go to Jessica's room.

"Jessi, it's me" Tiffany said before slowly opening the room's door Sooyoung followed inside. Jessica was on her bed lying on her side.

When Jessica saw Sooyoung she glared at her before pulling the covers up her head. Sooyoung sighed heavily while rubbing her nape.

"I think she doesn't want to see me" Sooyoung said which Jessica perfectly heard

"I don't!" Jessica yelled her voice suddenly cracking

Sooyoung looked at Tiffany worriedly while the older girl smiled at her reassuringly.

"Go, just talk to her. I'll go accompany Nana" Tiffany whispered before leaving the two alone. Sooyoung nodded her head at Tiffany as an answer.

"Sica" Sooyoung started

"Hey, let's talk" the tall girl sat on Jessica's bed just beside the girl.

"Come on" Sooyoung tried to peel the covers but Jessica's hold was stronger

"...."

"We didn't kiss"

"....."

"Well we did but it didn't mean anything"

Jessica started kicking Sooyoung making the tall girl  groan in pain.

"It was on the cheeks!"

"Ihateyou" Jessica mumbled it was still audible for Sooyoung

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. But I'm really not cheating on you"

"....."

"Aish! Why am I even explaining to you? It's not like you're my girlfriend or anything. Aish! Aish!"  Sooyoung ruffled her hair before she let her upper body drop on Jessica.  Her head resting on Jessica's head while her arms around Jessica's body.

"Thenjustgo"

"I should be the one mad at you"

"....." Jessica knows what Sooyoung was talking about so she kept mum

"If you really don't want to talk then, fine, I'm going"

Sooyoung was about to stand up when Jessica's hand took hold of Sooyoung's shirt.  She pulled Sooyoung back down before her arms slowly went around Sooyoung's waist.

"Don't" Jessica whispered her whole body still under her covers.

Sooyoung slowly removed the covers which revealed a puffy eyed and messy haired Jessica.

"You look ugly" Sooyoung teased before giving Jessica a kiss on the forehead

Jessica sat up her arms still around Sooyoung's waist. Sooyoung turned her body to face Jessica. The older girl pulled her into a hug before burying her face on the crook of Sooyoung's neck.

"I did kiss her on the cheek but that was it. It didn't mean anything. Well, if it wasn't for you then it might had"  Sooyoung said wrapping her arms around Jessica.

"Jessica?"

"Hm?"

"If we ever have a fight in the future, promise me you won't go to some guy's house. I-I r-really got jealous"

Jessica lifted her face from Sooyoung's neck but before she can see Sooyoung's red face the tall girl held her head in the position.

"Who is she anyway?" Jessica asked relaxing her head on Sooyoung's shoulder with her eyes focused on Sooyoung's long neck.

"R-Remember the friend I told you about?"

"The one you bought a gift for?"

"Yeah...she's in your living room"

Jessica lifted her head and looked at Sooyoung confused.

"Why is she here?" Jessica asked her voice firm and cold

"I asked her to come to explain what happened"

Jessica stood up from her bed before rushing down to the living room where she saw Tiffany and Nana talking. When Nana saw Jessica, she stood up a bit nervous when she saw Jessica's deadly glare.

"You're that girl?" Jessica asked coldly. Sooyoung held Jessica's hand to calm her down.

The tall girl led Jessica to the couch to take a seat, while Nana sat down on the single couch just beside the long one.

"I-I'm really s-sorry if I c-caused some m-misunderstanding" Nana stuttered while Jessica scoffed

"Good thing you know" Jessica answered coldly

"Sica" Sooyoung called out Jessica's name when Jessica's tone sounded insulting

"You! Shut your mouth" Jessica ordered which made the younger girl shut . Tiffany and Nana couldn't help but giggle at Sooyoung's reaction. The tall girl has her eyes wide open while her face slowly turned red.

"What's your name?" asked Jessica which took Nana aback

"I-Im J-Jinah b-but people c-call me N-N-Nana" the model like girl stuttered which made Sooyoung giggle

Nana and Jessica both glared at her. The tall girl put her head down.

"We need talk" Jessica said before leading Nana to Tiffany's bedroom. Why Tiffany's bedroom you asked? I, myself, have no idea.

"W-Why in my room?" Tiffany yelled which was answered by Jessica slamming the door.

"T-They're gonna be okay, right?" Sooyoung asked the girl with her in the living room

"You're worried about them!? Aren't you worried about my room becoming a big mess if they ever decide to choke each other to death!?" Tiffany said to Sooyoung, who couldn't believe what Tiffany had just said

"You really need to sort out your priorities" Sooyoung said to Tiffany

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TADA? Is my way of writing confusing? Just tell me if it is cause I'll try to fix it.

Anyway, did you notice the extra tag? Did you? IT'S FREAKING JESSOO! MOTHER ing SOOYOUNG JUST MADE A NEW SHIP NAME! She freaking ships SOOSICA! LOL I'm sorry for spazzing. Ahem. Excuse me. 

That is all bless our soosica heart and soul. 

peace out!