Chapter 9

Player Jung

 

Couple of days have passed in a blank of an eye.

"What are we now?" Jessica asked the girl eating beside her on the couch

"Close friends? Who go on dates?" Sooyoung answered making Jessica smile sadly.

"Yah...why are you frowning? Don't you like it? We're getting closer" the younger girl said while pinching Jessica's cheeks.

"Ish not thatch I dontch raik ish(it's not that I don't like it)" Jessica said slowly taking Sooyoung's hands away from her face.

"I've been waiting for you to throw that stupid key already" Jessica said while she stares at the key that was around Sooyoung's neck.

"You're getting impatient, eh Jung?" the taller girl teased. Jessica glared at the key before deciding to snatch it. Even though Sooyoung is a slow runner she is pretty swift when it comes to dodging.

"Come on! Just throw that away...it looks bad on you!" Jessica said which made Sooyoung look at the key she was wearing around her neck.

"Nah~ a touch here and there I can make this poor looking key into an awesome accessory"

Jessica clicked her tongue before she crosses arms over her chest.

"Awww Sica's mad" the younger girl teased which earned her a cold glare sending shivers down Sooyoung's spine.

"Come on~ give me a hug" Sooyoung's arms were wide open which Jessica didn't hesitate to go for.

"You're lucky I like you" Jessica whispered

"I know"

 

 

That night, Sooyoung was walking her way to a nearby cafe for some late night snacks when her eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar girl. She followed her and soon she realized she was already inside the cafe.

"Can I help you miss?" the young boy in front of the counter asked

"U-Uh, yeah. One latte a-and a blue berry muffin please" she said her eyes not leaving the girl sitting on the far end of the coffee shop.

"Here you go" the boy places her order in front of her and she gladly pays him

She sat down three tables away from her. Not too far for her not to see and not to close for the girl to notice her.

Is it really her?

Sooyoung's anxiousness took over her and without anymore thoughts she stood up from her seat and went to the girl.

"Nana" she called her out which took the sitting girl aback

"S-Sooyoung?" she stood up before launching herself to the tall girl

Sooyoung couldn't believe that it was really the girl she was waiting for. Her arms went around her waist pulling her closer with her face buried on the shorter girl's neck.

"I've missed you..." Nana said her voice muffled

They pulled away from the hug and Sooyoung cupped the latter's face. She stared at her for a while looking at her every feature making sure it was really her. Her heart was beating fast, and the girl in front of her closed her eyes enjoying the tall girl's warms hands on her face. Sooyoung leaned and gave a chaste kiss on her right cheek.

Nana opened her eyes and saw Sooyoung smiling sadly at her.

"H-How have you been? I-I thought you'll be coming in a few days" Sooyoung said which confused Nana. The shorter girl cleared before asking Sooyoung to sit with her.

"I'm good..I wanted to see you earlier...but...I wasn't really ready to face you yet" Nana looks down at her cup of coffee her hands around the warm cup.

"It's funny though.." Sooyoung looks at the girl in front of her, who can't seem to look at her directly.

"I thought you wouldn't want to see me after what happened" she continued finally looking at the tanned girl.

"Things happened...feelings change...but it really didn't change the fact...I missed you too" Sooyoung said taking one of Nana's hands.

"You gave me a surprised when I heard you were coming to town. I was all giddy and excited. But now that we actually met...I feel....nothing"

"I guess you get happy and excited just knowing I'm here...but when you see me and remember what happened...guess it all takes over" 

Sooyoung sadly smiled before letting Nana's hand go. She leaned and peck Nana's forehead before standing from her seat.

"I'm going. it's late. I have something for you but I don't have it now" Sooyoung said which made Nana smile sadly

"Then does this mean you'll meet me up for lunch tomorrow?" Nana asked finally smiling genuinely

"My treat"

Nana stood up before giving the taller girl a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. Without them knowing a girl in her pajamas was watching them from the outside with her fist clenched together.

 

 

"YAH!" YoonA throws a pillow towards Sooyoung, who was walking back and forth in front of the television while chewing her thumb.

"What?" she looks at YoonA like the girl just said a bad news

"Will you stop that? I'm getting dizzy"

Sooyoung sighed heavily before slumping her whole body on the smaller couch. Her face buried on it.

"Mianhe" she said her voice muffled

"What's wrong with you anyway?" YoonA asked making her way to the kitchen to munch on something.

"Jessica hasn't called me yet" she answered her face still buried on the couch

"Then call her"

Sooyoung lifts her face before answering " she won't pick up"  and then she buries her face back on the couch. 

"Did you do something wrong?" the young girl asked her 'dying' unnie.

Sooyoung sat up before an idea popped in her head.

"It couldn't have been the prank I pulled on her"

"You pulled a prank on JESSICA!?"

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure we made up. I even massaged her back for an hour because of it"

YoonA laughed hysterically.

"Dude you got whipped!" YoonA's alligator laugh echoed throughout the whole apartment.

"No I wasn't!"  Sooyoung argued back with a flushed face

"Yes you are! Now go and ask her what's wrong"

"Aish I will!" Sooyoung took her car keys and dashed out her apartment to Jessica's house

"Lol, she's whipped" YoonA said when the door of the apartment shut closed. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments??? Wae?? Wae??? WAE???

Did my readers abandon me? Nuuuuuuuuuuu!

Okay bye....(. TT_TT)