Chapter 1

Player Jung

Jessica’s POV

Sniff

Sniff

Sniff

What the—?

I opened my eyes only to see Tiffany, my American best friend, put a bowl of soup on top of my night stand.

‘You’re finally awake player Jung’ she greeted

I tried sitting up but a jolt of pain rushed in my head. It felt like it’s going to break into half.

‘Ughhh, what happened?’ I groaned in pain leaning my back on the head board with my hands clutching my aching head.

‘The usual. We went to a club, you make out with random girls and boys, you get drunk, you go to a strangers house, them, call me and I take you home’  she replied casually as if it happens every day.

Well…maybe often.

‘. Did I sleep with some dude?’ I asked

Tiffany sat on the space beside me and started feeding me with the hot soup.

‘No’ she replied putting the spoon of hot soup in front of my lips. I took a sip and she smiled.

‘Good. I’m going to get in trouble if I did’ I said in relief

‘Jessi, as a friend, I really think you should stop playing around and actually start dating’ she lectured putting the bowl of soup in my lap.

‘Besides, aren’t you sick of playing?’ she continued

Aish. Here she comes again. Lecturing me about my love life. Tsk. She used to be a player too she should at least know what I’m doing.

‘Look Tiff, I’m thankful with all these lectures you’re giving me but’

I sighed putting the bowl of soup back on the night stand.

‘I just haven’t found the one I love’ I explained putting a hand on her shoulder. She nodded in understanding as she gives me a pat on my cheek.

‘Just don’t get yourself in trouble anymore, arraso?’ she said as I nod in response

Sigh. I’m the older one but why am I the one getting pampered?

I stood up and walked to my bathroom to get ready for school. I dressed up after washing up and grabbed my bag pack, which I threw on the floor near my door. 

‘Let’s go?’ Tiffany inquired waiting outside the door with her pink bag hanging on her shoulder.

It wasn’t long when we arrived at the university. I was walking on the hall with Tiffany and her girlfriend Taeyeon when I saw a crowd of students in the lecture hall.

‘What’s with the crowd?’ Taeyeon asked in curiosity as she looks at me and Tiffany

I shrugged my shoulders and so did Tiffany. The only way to find out what the ruckus is about is to actually see what it is about. We walked to the group of students and as usual they gave us a way.

‘Yah! S-stop m-my tu-tummy hu-hurts’ a girl with a big mouth was laughing her off

I looked at where she was looking and I saw a tanned girl, with black long haired tied into a pony tail, do a funny face. The crowd also laughed like there’s no tomorrow.

‘Pffffff bwahahaha’ the shorter girl beside me laughed like an ahjumma which cause the two girls to look at our direction.

I glared at Taeyeon who was trying to hold her laugh but burst out laughing again.

‘J-Jessica?’ I looked back and saw the laughing alligator look at me with wide eyes and a hand covering .

‘Do I know you?’ I asked lifting a brow

‘We-We dated. Don’t you remember me?’ she asked taking a step closer

WOAH. Hold up! Dated? We? Pfffff. Yeah right.

‘What? Excuse me?’ I asked with a big confusion on my tone

‘You don’t remember? Well I guess you wouldn’t. I mean we only dated for a week’ she said showing a bitter smile

The taller girl stood up and walked closer too.

‘So you’re the infamous player Jung?’ she asked

W-wait. Let me see.

Long black hair, tall, model figure body, long legs, flawless skin, good fashion sense and…damn y.

‘You’ I pointed to her

She looked at me with eyebrows scrunch together.

‘I want you’ I declared as I pushed my things to the girl beside her.

‘Bwoa!?’

Cute.

And with that I took her lips on mine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOAH~ slow down Jessica! LOL

Okay a chapter of Player Jung :D kekeke

So comments? Suggestion? Violent reactions?

BTW thanks for the upvotes :) I'll try to pull this off okay? Arachi? 

BYE~