chapter 8

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk is driving the car; beside him in the frontsit is Min. While dara and GD is in the back. Care to know why?

Flashback

Camera (group 1) inside the car

Gd opened the door first in the frontsit because he wants to drive going to the location. He saw a paper on the steering wheel and he read the content.

RM LETTER:

A handicap. To whom who get this paper will be the one who will have a wrist chain to another member that is locked and connected, the one who is carrying the key in your group just now will be your pair.

Good luck!

Gd: whoa!!... there is a handicap.

Min: oppa, what is that?

Eunhyuk: hyung what is written there?

Gd: I have a handicap! I have to wear this chain with the one who is carrying the key..min do you have the key?

Min: no oppa, dara unnie has it!

GD thought: really?!! Thank you God for giving this day really for me! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dara: oh! So I will have a wrist chain with you?

Gd: yes noona….

Eunhyuk thought:He really is lucky. Poor donghae can’t make a move to noona. They really look comfortable are they inside dating as I heard from jokwon?

Eunhyuk: I’ll be driving!

END FLASHBACK

Camera 2 (group 2)

The one who is chained is donghae and wooyoung, donghae was the one who is holding the key while wooyoung was the one who get the paper in the steering wheel. Taeyeon is driving the car, the 2 leaders of the famous 2ne1 and SNSD are talking to each other comfortably.While the two boys are silent on the back.

CL: Is it hard to be a leader of a 12 member group?

Taeyeon: yes, it is really hard.But little by little you can adjust slowly.

Cl: hmmm…..

Taeyeon: oppa’s, why are you so silent?....

Cl thought: awkward...……jiyong hyung must be so happy... but top oppa?!! Hmmpp…. **smirks**

Taeyeon: what are you smirking?

Cl: huh?!! It’s not impotant… I remembered something.

Camera 3 (group 3)

Yoona was not assigned to drive but she first gets the letter on the steering wheel when she sat frontsit earlier. While top is carrying the Key because He is the oppa/hyung in the group, (as what he said earlier on their meeting).Jb is driving and Fei is in the frontsit.  The group three car is really silent, yoona is only watching the clouds top is watching the road and the two person on the frontsit are concentrating on the road also. Jb began talking to Fei and Top.

Jb: ummm…top sunbae….

Top: w..what is it?

Jb: sunbae, you produce songs right? And you right lyrics/rap?

Top:yeah…I do..

Jb: What are some nice new beats in electro this days?

Fei:sunbae, he will be producing their comeback next month.I think he is asking some advice.

Top:hmm…. Some basslow in the center and snare in the middle arrangement w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter