Chapter 1

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEASER

 

Yoo Jae suk: Anyeong everybody today we will have a special runningman guests that we dont know who they were actually.I heard they are idols but i dont know who they are. This episode is really good. Where are my other members?

Then the runningman cast walk in  composing of  KIM JONG KOOK, LEE KWANG SOO, HAHA, GARY, SONG JI HYO.

Yoo Jae suk: o.k.. hows your day yeorubeom?

Haha: Fine... Sir, yoo jae suk!!**yells in his ear**

Yoo Jae Suk: aigoo.. what are you doing again Haha?!!!**spanks haha's cheeks**

Yoo Jae suk: o.k... We will call them... 1st of is from JYP Entertainment.

The runningman cast are anticipating who could the choosen one's be.Then their is a Van that Arrived, that stopped along a red carpet and........

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The runningman cast are anticipating who could the choosen one's be.Then their is a Van that Arrived, that stopped along a red carpet and ....

LEGEND:

** ** - MEANS THE PERSON DID/ DO

( ) - MEANS

MEETING THE OTHERS

 

Yoo Jaesuk: whoaa!. Its Min and Fei from Miss A.

 

Everyone claps while anticipating the other person to be relieved, then Wooyoung goes out the van walking along with JB of JJ project followed by Seulong of 2AM. The runningman cast shakes each of the idols hands, welcoming in the show. While waiting for the Next agency the runningman cast ask some questions to the 5 idols waiting.

 

 

KJK: well… what could be the mission today..**very pumped up**

JIhyo: oppa.. It is said that we are only the facilitator of the game in the 1st , 2nd and 3rd round.

KJK: really??..**clue less**

Yoo Jae suk: yes! ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter