Chapter 2

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Then a  van arrives , everybody is anticipating who are the Yg representatives.The door opens revealing a charismatic CL , Bright smiled Daesung , Beautiful dara , Prettyboy gdragon and lastly to appear idol actor T.O.P. The yg family walks to the red carpet  going to the runningman cast. Yoo Jae suk along with Haha, Gary and Song jihyo are really amazed the idols who are not mush seen in variety are finally here. JYPE and SME artist along with the RM cast greets  them with a bow and an anyeong.

 

Yoo Jae suk: whooa… Yg family is here.

 

Gary being boastful in his swag approach Gd, Top and Cl. “Yow!.. wassup..wassup..”

 

Yoo Jae suk: aeuhh! . hip hoper kang  gary  was happy being  with the rappers.

 

GD: We are swag.. right hyung?

 

Gary: yeahh..**showing peace signs in the hands**

 

KJK: whooa.. Daesung is now getting taller. He became handsome.**goes to deasung’s side and rest his arm on dae’s shoulder**

 

HaHa: aigoo.. this two.. your really brothers, you look alike.

 

Everybody laughs at HaHa’s statement.

 

Yoo Jae suk: CL and dara shii is here also.

 

Dara: yeah..annyeong everyone.

 

Chanyeol was taken aback of dara’s beauty. While Wooyoung was always looking at her direction also donghae.

 

GD thought: fanboy's are present. goodthing Im here...Runningman crew is my territory.**smirks**

 

Lee kwang soo: gary-a, CL-shii is here, your ideal type.

 

CL laughs along with the cast

 

Gary: jihyo is in my heart and eyes, chaerin is only my doengsang that im a fan.

 

Haha: aeyo…..

 

Gary: don’t so that kwang soo, your making jihyo jealous.

 

Jihyo: im not….**blushes** +Background song Pretty boy by m2m

 

Yoo jae suk:Now this other idol is really a class.. Let me introduce to you yeorubeom**looks at the camera** Talented Idol turned actor  and the noona ideal type… Bigbang’s resident handsome man, T.O.P is here yeorubeom..

 

Everyone claps their hands living a flushed seunghyun.

 

Yoo jae suk: top-shii, how are you today?

 

Top: im really Fine..hyung.

 

Yoo Jae suk: I know its late but I want to congratulate you on the success on your New Movie. I heard that It is no.1 in the release day and because of that everybody expects another box office in that movie.

 

 

Top: Thank you…**bows** Im reall thankfull to the staff that did there hardest work behind the movie and to those who watch it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter