Chapter 3

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jae suk: let the Games begin..

 

2 hours have passed and the event will start in a few minutes , hundreds  of  students are waiting at the open field gym.  Then the three Mc’s are now out on the stage.

 

Haha: yoboseyo!!!**yells**

 

Kwang soo: are you gone mad?

 

Haha: yah.. Im your hyung!!**got mad**

 

Yoo Jae suk: hello! Yeorubeom.. This is a runningman  idol special . We Have 3 companies here right now that represents Korea’s stars. Are you ready?**yells**

 

Fans:yes!!!!!**shout back**

 

Kwang soo: They are really pumped up…

 

Yoo Jae suk: o.k… now we will pick the first entry to perform from this bowl. Could it be SME , Yg or JYPE?...

 

Fans getting pumped up…

 

Haha: Ohh!.... this is Fun..**looks at the paper on yoo jae suk’d hand**

 

Yoo jae suk: It is from SME they will perform  a  y concept.

 

Haha: so they pick the no.1 paper.. y ehh~~!!

 

Yoo Jae suk: yes! And first up to perform is from SME idols composing of suju’s Donghae , Exo’s Chanyeol  and also suju’s  Eunhyuk. The Pd said they will go first followed by snsd idol yoona and taeyoon. Are you excited everyone???**yells**

 

Haha: because you are excited the performance will be delayed.

 

Yoo Jae suk spanks haha’s face , “ Why are you like that!! Don’t let their hopes go down..huh!!”

 

Haha: I was just kidding hyung…

 

Too Jae suk: o.k.. Let us start in 3,  2 , 1…..

 

 

 

A  loud cheer from the three male sme idol’s performing SNSD’s  classic song , “Genie”.everyone laughs as they see manly donghae  dances to their sister group’s dance and song. The fans cheers chanyeol as he is really tall and doing the famous leg  swipe from the side. (pls. do watch a video of GG’s genie for reference) .   Eunhyuk dances nicely as he is a good dancer, the three conveyed their y concept well. Then the Male SME idols are finish next is Snsd resident cutie’s yoona and taeyoon, everyone is anticipating what will they perform. Then a song of y , free and single was heard, loud cheers can be heard as the two gorls swayed and danceily to the song.

 

 

 

Fanboy on the video shouts (student ) : Saranghe yoona-noona!!**yells**.

 

The Performance is finished and the Mc’s are back on the stage.

 

HaHa: whooa.. that is really amazing..

 

Yoo Jae suk: The boys did really well also the 2 girls. Any words for the fans enhyuk and chanyeol shii?

 

Chanyeol: yeorubeom. Pls vote us..Thank you.

 

Enhyuk: please do.. thank you..saranghe everyone!

 

Yoo Jae suk: please do wait at the side for while SME.

 

SME artist goes dwon the stage and stands waiting who will be the next performance.

 

Yoo Jae suk: oh!.. The next Performance will be from the YGE idols. Oh..they are lucky they picked  the 2nd concept.

 

Kwang soo: it’s rap / swag hyung?

 

Yoo Jae suk: oh!!.. it is!.. They are lucky since they are a hiphop agency. Well then yeorubeom the idol representing YGE are Gdragon , Daesung and T.O.P of bigbang. And the 2 girls from 2ne1’s  dara and Chaerin. The boys will be the 1st to perform.

 

 

 

Cheering can be heard for the 3 boys, while dara and chaerin are waiting down the stage. Dara is standing beside donghae , watching the stage as the bigbang boys are getting ready.Gd saw donghae talking to dara. But suddenly  the 2ne1 song is now playing.**2ne1’s fire on the background** Fans cheer on the three men dancing and singing.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE  < down the stage>

 

Chaerin: unnie , I will just go to the restroom.

 

Dara: oh.. o.k.. comeback pali…

 

Chaerin: I’ll be here in a minute.

 

Donghae: Good luck on your stage noona.

 

Dara: oh!.. thank you sunbaenim.**bows**

 

Donghae: you don’t have to be so polite noona.. your older than me.

 

Dara: no!.. your our sunbae.

 

Taeyoon: unnie.. just be comfortable to him, don’t call us sunbae’s also.. o.k.?

 

Dara: **blushes** o.k…**smiles and looks bak to the stage , Dara notices Gd’s constant watching/ eyeing on her**

 

Donghae: noona , really like your new song (2ne1 did a comeback since it is 2014 in this FF), its great really!!**sweet smile**

 

Dara: aig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter