Chapter 5

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min: whoa!! Fei unnie.. your good in archery.. . what an advantage!

 

Fei: we don’t know the the results yet min. what if snsd and 2ne1 sunbae’s are good.

 

Min: hmm.. your right.

 

Lee kwangsoo: o.k… Please choose your representatives for each game.  1 man for basketball , 1 for jumping rope men only. Pingpong is for men and women doubles. And Archery is women team. We will give you 15 minutes to choose your players.

 

Yoo jae suk: o.k… now decide.

 

The big 3 submit their paper.

 

Yoo Jae suk: o.k…. Our first game is said to be Basketball. YG rep is T.O.P , SM is Eunhyuk , JYP is JB-shii. The next game will be Pingpong , Yg rep is Gd and dara , SM yoona and donghae while JYP is wooyoung and min.

 

Kwangsoo: this will be a shoot up.  Who makes the most shot/points will be the winner in this game. And now I will get 1 paper and this will  be the 1st to play then the 2 ones, will be in a voting system for choosing. Oh! Its eunhyuk-shii is the first one.

 

SM cheers for their fighter.

 

Yoo jae suk: whooaa!! Topshii knows to play basketball?

 

Haha: whooaa!! He will look really cool hyung..

 

Yoo jae suk: He’s like an anime character brought to life if he will play later.. aigoo!! Im jelouse of his face…

 

Eunhyuk: hyung… praise me im the one playing now!!

 

Haha: eunhyuk really is handsome…

 

Yoo jae suk: aigoo… jealouse huh??!! Eunhyuk shii fighting!!

 

The yg family laughs as the 3 are being cute to each other. Also, the JYPE and SME artist.

 

Eunhyuk: o.k… Im ready…

 

Eunhyuk shots many getting a 19 shots in just 2 minutes time. Jb was next and all were impressed by his whooping 21 shots in 2 minutes. And now tops turn is next…..

 

Top: hoo…..**releases nervousness**

 

Gd: go top hyung!!!

 

Cl: oppa fighting!!

 

Yoo Jae suk: topshii the said hole of bigbang when it comes to athletics as was they say is playing basketball, Yeorubeom!! Ladies will surely like the sceane of a beautifulman playing basketball…

 

Eunhyuk: why is it like that hyung? You praised him a lot?

 

Yoo jae suk: ahemmm..sorry! Because, Im in love of topshii.**looks at the camera**

 

Euhyuk and all of them laughs at the grasshopper for having an admiration to top.And now the buzzer starts and top is now shooting at the court.

 

Yoona whispers to taeyeon: t.o.p surely is great! He really looks cool…

 

Taeyeon: an you here is all giddy to him? Aigoo…

 

Yoona Im not!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter