Chapter 13

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon’s group is now second while GD’s group is first followed by top’s group and last Cl’s group which was last.

 

Yoo jae suk: so… This runningman Idol special winner is Gdragon’s group.AIgoo…I know all of this idols are really stressed in this race but surely they enjoyed. Thank you for watching yeorubeom**waves to the screen**

 

 

Cheers can be heard from the winning group, everyone claps their hands to show happiness for them. Then the Cameras are off now. The game was finished, Bom quickly runs to dara and talks about things while top is now talking with Daesung. Cl is talking to taeyeon and Jb, while GD is in his phone again. Siwon is still stealing glances at bom’s direction.Donghae is talking to eunhyuk.

 

Dara & Bom convo

 

Bom: dara-a, seunghyun surely will be mad.

 

Dara: Im thinking that too.. ommo! Bom he is stealing glances at you.

 

Bom: aishh….

 

Dara: bom I think you need to talk to him, you know siwon did touch your thighs, and you know that seunghyun has a high jealousy percentage in his brains, oh! Siwon-shii also hug you in excitement earlier for finishing the race, good thing the camera didn’t get that happening or else.

 

Bom thought: ottoke….. seunghyun is looking at me and I know it is something again.

 

Daesung and Top convo

 

Daesung: so…..**grins** did you all see that?

 

Top: hmm..**nods**

 

DAesung: hyung, I know. If Im in your situation, your girl being hugged by another man and being piggybacked and also hold hands. Is quite awful.

 

Top: w..what?!! hold hands.?

 

DAesung: opps…

 

Top: tell me daesung-ah…

 

Dae: This is when the dodgeball game, when siwon and bom noona are siiting at the corner, I saw siwon creeping his hands to bom noona’s hand and they apparently hold hands, I saw it.

 

Top: !!!! This should stop! Good thing this RM is now finish filming. Looks who likes being held?! **looks at bom in a serious face**

 

Daesung: b..but.. hyung bom noona resist it and talks to him that he should not do it. He must respect her.

 

Top: Siwon is rude.. I thought he is a gentleman and a kind person to begin with…aishh…I will talk to that bastard.

 

Daesung: hyung, I think I should talk to him instead, and you also must fix your jealousy problem with noona. You need to talk.bye I should go to jiyong hyung he wants me.

 

Top: hmm..**nods looking at Dae then back to bom while drinking his bottled water**

 

Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter