Chapter 16

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoo Jae suk: o.k…. all the assignee’s please go to your stations. Yeorubeom **looks at the camera** each station is being watch by….

 

1st station-kang gary, 2nd station – Haha, 3rd station- big nose hyung , 4th station- Jihyo, 5th- kwang soo and 6th- KJK. I will be the announcer while the game is happening.

 

Gary:As you are finish in you station, please passs this ball to the next player member. I will now blow the whistle in 3…2….1…. (prrttttt….)

 

Bom vs. taeyoon

 

(prrrttttt)

 

Bom and taeyoon are now jumping….

 

Yoo jae suk: whoa…. Bom is fast in jumping rope….Taeyoon is in a bit lagging.

 

Suddenly, bom was finish leaving behind taeyoon who is still doing it.

 

Yoona: go! Taeyoonie

 

Bom pass the ball then Top is now eating the ice cream, he finished the 1st Popsicle and now amber is just starting.

 

YooJaeSuk: looks like Gray team is in the lead. Oh! Top finishes the ice cream that quickly? **shock** Yge is in the balloon round now and the representative is Cl. Looks like YGE is in full drive to win.

 

As Cl is popping the balloons on her and having 4 popped. Siwon is also in the process.

 

Cl thought: o.k…. they are doing fast. **pops her 6th balloon**

 

Siwon pop’s fast as he is in his 6th balloon too.Chaelin is in the 9th ballon while siwon is in the 9th too..

 

Yoo Jae suk: looks like this fight is tight.

 

Cl passed the ball to dara in the same time as siwon gave it to yoona.

 

Dara vs. yoona

 

 Yoo Jae suk: oh! Two of the most admired beauties in the agency. If bom vs. taeyoon is vocals, Top vs. amber is rappers, this time it is faces.Who could pass the ball first?

 

Both girls are twirl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter