Chapter 4

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 minute advantage was now over, sm and jyp are heading to namsan park (I don’t know if tis park is within Seoul, just a random park yeorubem J ).The yg family was there and is running toward the 1st station.

 

Song jihyo: yg family **clang2x rings the bell** Is here!… Listen team blue ,you can proceed to the next station if you can finish this game within  3 minutes, pick one in this bowl for the challenge.

 

Gd picks one paper and reads, “challenge: finish eating this foods (ice cream , cup noodles , water , chocolate in 3 minutes. Pick 4 members to play game and the one member must be left to stand  for 20 minutes without moving. The standing member will be left behind.”

 

Daesung: whooaa… poor standing person.

 

Cl: so.. will we left here to stand?

 

Dara: seunghyunshii?

 

Top: I don’t want to noona.. I want to play further.

 

Daesung: im good at this.. I’ll volunteer….

 

Gd: is it o.k?... thank you daesungiee..

 

Daesung: It’s o.k… fighting!!!

 

Daesung now stands without moving at the center of the park.

 

Song jihyo : o.k.. who will play?

 

Gd: top hyung is in the ice cream , dara noona for the water , chaerin for the chocolait and me for the noodles.

 

Gary: o.k… I’ll say go and the timer will start. Hana dul set!!!

 

 

 

Gd is quickly slurping the hot cuped noodles  next is chaerin eating the chocolate and it was finished next is dara who globed the water unstoppably, last is t.o.p who munch the ice cream pretty handsomely like he doesn’t even feel the coldness.

 

 

Gary: stop.

 

Song jihyo: 2min and 40 seconds. Good job!

 

While daesung is standing under the heat of the sun.

 

CAMERA sentence on the screen : poor daesung

 

 

Back to the players… Gary gives them a letter that has a messege on it. “ Go to the nearby swimming pool and get the key to the next challenge. There are many keys that is in the swimming pool, hop you will find it.”

 

 

Chaerin: so we will go swimming in the pool. Oppa?

 

Gd: hmmm.. I think so…

 

 

The yg family runs going to the swimmingpool behind the building. Meanwhile as they run, Jyp  team has just arrived .As usual  gary and jihyo dicussed the rules..

 

 

Gary: 2 minutes and 50 seconds.

 

 

Team jyp claps their hands and receives the instruction going to the pool leaving Seulong standing their beside daesung.  As they run, SME team is currently doing the challenge.

 

 

AT THE POOL

 

 

Dara: what if its deep?

 

Cl: don’t worry unnie.. we are here. As if you don’t know to swim.

 

Camera sentence on the screen : Cute dara..~~

 

Gd: don’t worry noona, come hold here.**ties a hankerchief on his arm so that dara can hold**

 

 Top thought : oh oh!.... looks like this two really want sangjangnims scolding.

 

Cl: aigoo.. unnie just hold on oppa’s hankerchief.

 

Cl though : hope this will be not misunderstand.

 

 

Dara holds unto Gd’s hankerchief and began to dive into the water still in their runningman jackets. Top signals Ji to becareful there are cameras underwater.

 

 

Gd thought: damn…. I want to hold her hand right now.

 

The Yg family is now inside the pool searching for the key.While Jyp also is now inside the pool searching for the key also.After 5 minutes , SME arrives without  chanyeol and now they are searching also for the key.

 

Kim jong kook and Haha is the facilitator there,….

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter