Chapter 9

Runningman idol special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The 4 groups arrive at the area and now is standing on a big stadium.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokdong_Baseball_Stadium

 

Yoo Jae suk: welcome 4 groups.

 

All: neh….

 

Yoo Jae suk: These are the instructions,

 

There are 2 of your members that is chained they will serve as your

King and queen they will have to answer 7 questions and must have 5 to pass to proceed to the palace near this stadium to get the treasure. But you must all play dodgeball in order to have an advantage of using a bike for the 2 braced pair, if who wins this 1st and for the last three pairs, it’s a secret.

END

 

 

Top thought: This must be crazy!!

 

Yoo Jae suk: o.k… the first one to play is group 1 and 2 on the circle. There are other staffs that will be the one who will throw. The pair brace also must join.Their must be one team member who will throw the ball to the ground. The left corner will be a group 1 area while the right area is a group 2 area.

 

Bom thought: ommo! ... This is hard and awkward because I’m on the brace pair.

 

 

The game begins and the first one that was hit is Eunhyuk, And the one who is left is dara and GD in group 1, while in group 2 is their pair donghae and wooyoung, their only hope is only chaerin.But lucky for those daragon fans out their dara and Gd won.

 

 

Wooyoung thought: this stupid donghae being cool again look at what he did just now! Clumsy man!!!

 

Donghae thought: Why did he jump!! Look at what he did.. Now I was hit!!...Damn wooyoung! And now dara was hugged by gd. this life!!!

 

 

FLASHBACK

As Min was about to throw wooyoung jumped ahead and donghae was about to run to the rightside but was hit because of the chain that tied him to wooyoung.And now the persons left was gd&dara along with cl. Unluckly cl was hit but Gd was afraid that dara will be hit at the same time. He jumped to dara’s side and let his body fall on top of her.Dara was blushing mad to Gd.

The staff Squeels because of the moment and some RM cast also gets their sweet bone break and let their teasing do the win. Gd stands up and dara was blushing hard.

Yoo Jae suk: team 1 proceeds to the final round.

End Flashback

 

 

 And the 2nd round for the other 2 teams, team 3 and team 4 starts now. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter