Second Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 2

 

“Of course I’m not cheating on Hyesung” Eric defended.

“Then why do you tell him that you are working late while you are not? Hyung what are you doing?” Minwoo questioned looking at Eric sadly.

 

“I can’t tell you just yet, I’m sorry Minwoo but you have to trust me. I am not Cheating on Hyesung, I may have been distant for a while and may not have spent as much time with him as I should but I am not cheating on him” Eric explained.

 

“Also your mother called before you entered and she wants to speak to you about the deal you made with her? Hyung you know that, that doesn’t sound all that good to me too right” Minwoo said raising his eyebrow.

 

“She just wants me to get married and give her grandchildren, she came by last week and told me that. But I told her that I’m not ready for it yet and that she will have to be patient and wait for it to happen” Eric explained.

 

“Why is she coming here again then?” Minwoo asked.

“Because I want to see my son, is it wrong to visit him?” She said entering the room.

“He has a job to do yet you keep coming here to see him?” Minwoo said back.

“Since Hyesung..” She started.

“He has nothing against you, so don’t say something like that. Hyung I’ll go back to work, also maybe you should talk to Hyesung about this before he gets the wrong idea” Minwoo said and left mother and son alone.

 

With Hyesung

 

Hyesung parked his car and took his bag with him as he walked towards the apartment building where Andy was living. Hyesung was nervous about this and he started to wonder if he really should do this. Before he knew it he had arrived to the door and knocked on it waiting for Andy to open the door.

 

“Good morning Hyung come in” Andy said smiling at Hyesung with his phone in his hand.

“Morning Andy” Hyesung said.

“Why don’t you place the bags down and take a seat in the living room, I’ll join you soon, Minwoo just called me so I need to finish this conversation” Andy explained smiling to Hyesung who just nodded his head and placed down his back and walked into the living room as he sat down on the couch waiting for Andy to join him.

 

“Do you mean it?” Andy asked smiling.

‘He told me to trust him. But Andy I’m not so sure yet, so please don’t tell Hyesung anything yet, I don’t want to make him happy but then in the end disappoint him when it’s not true’ Minwoo explained.

 

“But he’s your friend, can’t you do anything for us?” Andy asked pouting.

‘I’ll try to talk to him when his mother leaves, I’ll call you during lunch again have a nice time with Hyesung’ Minwoo said before he ended the conversation.

 

“How was your conversation with Minwoo? Did he have something important to say?” Hyesung asked smiling at Andy who looked a bit troubled right now but tried to look stronger for his friend and smiled at him.

 

“It was okay, so what do you want to do today? I took the whole day off and told them they can only call me when it’s a really big emergency” Andy said still smiling at Hyesung, who smiled back at his friend.

 

“We can play a few video games if you still have them? Or did you grow out of them?” Hyesung asked smiling at his friend who nodded his head and got his game station out of the cabinet and plugged it back into the TV as Hyesung got up from the couch and looked through the games Andy had and picked one out.

 

With Minwoo

 

Minwoo was pacing in his office as he thought of the reasons Eric could have for not telling Hyesung where he was all these times. Eric had a nice mother so she won’t force him to marry someone he doesn’t want to, Minwoo sighed as he let himself drop into his chair.

 

“Ugh, why are you doing this?” Minwoo mumbled.

“Who?” A voice said as he entered Minwoo’s office.

“Eric, did your mother leave already?” Minwoo asked shocked.

“Yeah she could see I was troubled by our conversation, can you tell me why you attacked me like that?” Eric asked as he sat down in one of the chairs looking at Minwoo.

 

“The only thing I know is that Andy called me and told me Hyesung had visited him at work and that he needed to talk to him. From what Andy told me Hyesung looked terrible and Andy is pretty mad at you for making Hyesung look like that” Minwoo explained.

 

“So everything you told me in my office you got from Andy? Who talked to Hyesung?” Eric asked.

“Yes, look don’t get mad at Hyesung for going to Andy, he needed someone he could talk too and since you don’t come home until he is asleep who won’t agree with him for thinking that you are cheating on him” Minwoo explained.

 

“Agreed even I would think that, but I am not cheating on him I love him I really do” Eric said sighing as he thought  of the times he found Hyesung sleeping on the couch as he got home, he had told him many times before not to wait up for him and just go to bed but Hyesung was stubborn and wanted to wait for him anyway.

 

“Can you at least tell me what you were doing then? I won’t tell Andy if you are worried that I can promise you since I know Andy would tell Hyesung as soon as he finds out” Minwoo pleaded with his friend.

 

“Fine I’ll tell you but don’t tell Hyesung or Andy” Eric said looking at his friend.

“I promise” Minwoo said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter ^^

@Shinbella thank you for commenting ^^

@cglcb1 hmm he's not having a second job xd

@feelgyo  Cause he wants to surprise him? but he didn't think of the consequences it had on Hyesung? xd

@CM_Style thank you ^^ i thought the first chapter and the forword where a little messy :(

I still don't know where this story is going

thank you for subscribing,

Commenting

and reading ^^

 

So what is Eric doing?

read to find out (A)