Last Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 10

 

Junjin was pacing through the waiting room waiting for the doctor to tell him what happened to Dongwan, Junjin really hoped that Dongwan didn’t lost his memory he wouldn’t be able to take that. Half an hour later the doctor walked towards Junjin and sat down in a chair waiting for Junjin to sit down too.

 

“How is he?” Junjin asked.

“Don’t worry he’s fine, he has a few stiches and bruises and he needs to take it easy for a week or two. So why don’t the two of you take two weeks off, you have never taken a day off and neither did Dongwan so you deserve some rest too” The doctor explained to Junjin.

 

“Thank you, can I go and see him now?” Junjin asked relieved.

“Sure, I’ll bring you some new coffee and then I’ll see if Dongwan is awake to see if he remembers anything” The doctor explained.

 

“What? You said he’s fine” Junjin said.

“Look, he is fine but he didn’t wake up yet, we took a scan of his brain and there was nothing to see on but you know as well that you don’t fully know if the brain is damaged unless the person is awake” The doctor explained.

 

“I know, I hope he is fine” Junjin said.

“Don’t worry so much, from what I have seen he is really lucky” The doctor said and got up from his seat and Junjin did the same. The doctor told him in what room Dongwan was and Junjin headed that way as the doctor was going to get some coffee for them.

 

With Minwoo and Andy

 

They arrived at the hospital as fast as they could and ran to the front desk asking the person who was sitting there in what room Dongwan was, once they got the room and floor number they ran towards the elevator and pressed the button. Andy sighed and looked at Minwoo before he quietly grabbed his hand making Minwoo look at him.

 

“Dongwan is strong, he will survive” Andy said smiling at Minwoo as they got into the elevator and waited for their stop.

“I know, but Junjin will he be strong enough?” Minwoo mumbled.

“I don’t know, let’s just hope that Dongwan is fine” Andy said smiling at Minwoo trying to cheer him up a little.

“We arrived let’s go” Minwoo said and walked together with Andy out of the elevator and followed the signs to the room where Dongwan was in. once they arrived they knocked on the door before they entered the room and saw Junjin and a doctor standing in front of the bed talking to each other.

 

“Are we interrupting you?” Minwoo asked.

“No it’s okay” Junjin said looking up.

“How is he doing?” Andy asked moving towards the bed.

“We have to wait and see when he wakes up to make sure he doesn’t have any brain damage but as far as we could see on all the scans and after stitching him up he seems fine he just needs a lot of rest if he is released soon” The doctor explained and Minwoo and Andy let out a big sigh.

 

2 Weeks later

 

Dongwan was released from the hospital and was placed in Junjin’s house where Junjin could take care of him day and night if he needed something or if something was wrong. Dongwan had been home a week now and everything was fine except for a few bruises and stitches he needed to be careful of so Junjin ordered him to stay in bed and only leave it when he needed to use the bathroom.

 

“Why are you out of bed?” Junjin said looking at Dongwan who just entered the living room.

“It’s boring and I need to move some more before I need to go and find a diet program again cause I eat and don’t move” Dongwan explained sitting down next to Junjin and leaned against him.

 

“Eric and Hyesung wanted to visit, are you up for it?” Junjin asked.

“Sure, just invite Minwoo and Andy too then plus they can bring over some groceries, tell Eric to bring some wine and beer with him, and tell Minwoo to bring some meat and salads with him so we can barbeque today, the weather is nice” Dongwan said.

 

“I can see that you are feeling better” Junjin mumbled.

“What? Isn’t it best just to invite the rest over anyway? Plus it’s been a while since we have been together” Dongwan explained pouting, plus he could use some other faces to look at. It’s not that Junjin bored him or that he didn’t like looking at Junjin but it’s been a week since he saw the rest and he didn’t had anything to do in bed but watch TV and read a book.

 

“I’ll get everything ready outside, I’ve texted Eric and Minwoo and they are coming with what you listed them to bring” Junjin said getting up from the couch. Dongwan pouted as Junjin got up and walked to the garden to get the barbeque out of the shed and the table with the chairs too before he walked back inside.

 

“Do we have coal for on the barbeque?” Junjin asked.

“Hmmm I don’t think we do, the store is only 5 minutes away from here I can be alone for 10 minutes, it’s not like I’m going to fall or that someone suddenly enters the house” Dongwan said.

 

“I’ll tell Eric to buy a bag” Junjin said.

“Just go and lock the door behind you, they were made for a reason” Dongwan said smiling at Junjin who walked towards him.

“I’ll be back soon, don’t let strangers in, don’t trust strangers..” Junjin started.

“Yes mommy now go before the rest gets here before you are gone” Dongwan said and gave him a kiss to shut him up.

 

Once Junjin was gone Dongwan got up and grabbed a cleaning cloth from the kitchen and made it wet with water before he walked/limped outside and cleared the dust off of the table and chairs and cleaned the barbeque too before he went back inside and cleaned the cloth and hung it out to dry before he sat back down on the couch.

 

“That felt good” Dongwan mumbled to himself with a sigh.

“I wonder when they are coming” He said before he closed his eyes and dozed off. When Dongwan woke up he heard people talking he opened his eyes and sat back up and looked around to see Hyesung and Andy in the kitchen preparing the meat, salad and the rest for the barbeque, Minwoo walking with a tray of glasses outside and placed them next to the plates and the bottle of wine he placed on the table, and Eric and Junjin where busy turning on the barbeque.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up” Dongwan said entering the kitchen making Andy and Hyesung jump a little.

“Junjin told us to let you sleep and that he would wake you up once everything was ready” Hyesung explained.

“I’ve had enough rest already” Dongwan mumbled.

“Is there anything else needed to be done? Or that I can do?” Dongwan asked.

“The only thing is bringing the food to the table but me and Andy will do that and we need the forks and knifes still to be brought outside” Hyesung explained.

 

“I’ll do that then” Dongwan said and grabbed what he needed before he walked outside where he placed it nicely next to each plate before he scared Junjin by giving him a back hug.

 

“You’re up” Junjin said.

“Yes and I would have appreciated it if you woke me up when they all came” Dongwan said.

“I’ll wake you up next time” Junjin said moving his arm around Dongwan’s waist.

“How are you feeling?” Eric asked.

“Better, my muscles do hurt sometimes and there are still some bruises left” Dongwan explained.

“Those will be healed in no time” Junjin said smiling at Dongwan.

“What are you going to do with your apartment?” Minwoo asked.

“What do you mean?” Dongwan asked confused.

“Well Andy sold his and we have been living together in mine for a while now but we were looking for something bigger and I know your apartment is about as big as this one and since you are now living here I thought me and  Andy could take over your apartment plus it’s a little closer to work for me” Minwoo explained.

 

“Ummm, sure once I’m allowed to go outside again I’ll talk to the building manager about it” Dongwan explained side glancing at Junjin before looking back at Minwoo again smiling.

 

“Do you have to keep Dongwan on such a small leash? If I where him I would have gone insane already” Hyesung said as he and Andy walked outside with the rest of the food and placed it on the table.

 

“I just want him to recover faster” Junjin said.

“But not letting him move at all won’t help either” Andy commented.

“True, if he doesn’t move at all he will need more help with regaining strength in his muscles” Hyesung explained.

“Would you please stop attacking me, I’m the doctor here you know plus we wanted to make this a good evening with the 6 of us together we haven’t done this in a long time” Junjin said.

 

“They are right, but let’s start grilling the meat already I’m starting to get hungry” Eric said.

“Me too, Andy can you hand me the plate with the meat on it” Minwoo said looking at Andy who was about to place the plate with meat on the table. Andy turned around and gave the plate with meat to Minwoo who placed it next to the barbeque and started to place pieces of meat on it together with Eric as the other four walked towards the table and sat down waiting for the meat to be done so they could start to eat.

 

“You never told us how you got into that accident” Andy said looking at Dongwan.

“Yeah, you are always careful what changed?” Hyesung said also looking at Dongwan.

“I was lost in my thoughts and didn’t pay attention to where I was walking” Dongwan said.

“Really? Then it must have been some serious thinking you did” Minwoo commented.

“The day before the accident we had a small disagreement and we never really got to finish talking about it” Junjin explained holding onto Dongwan’s hand and gave him a small smile.

 

“It was a stupid argument” Dongwan said smiling at Junjin.

“Ummmm, okay so how much longer do you need to take it easy?” Andy said changing the topic.

“Maybe another week? Next week I’m going back to the hospital to see how everything is going and if I feel better Junjin promised me that we would go on a trip to the beach” Dongwan said.

 

“Well, it’s about time the two of you took off some time cause the only thing you have been doing is working, working and working for the past few years, you deserve some time off” Eric said.

 

“True, but they already miss us at the hospital” Junjin said.

“No, we deserve a vacation too not even if it’s an emergency no not now” Dongwan said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t go to work now, I won’t go back until our vacation is over and you are fully healed” Junjin said and planted a kiss on Dongwan’s cheek.

 

Once all the meat was grilled perfectly Minwoo and Eric walked with it back to the table and placed it on top of it before they sat down too, they poured in some drinks and started to eat and talk. Hyesung and Eric talked about their vacation, even though they heard bad news in the beginning they still had a good time there and worked out their troubles. Andy and Minwoo had grown more closer to each other because of what happened and even though they sometimes don’t know how to tell each other bad news the other always finds a way to make him talk.

 

Dongwan and Junjin started their vacation and went to the beach, after they came back from the beach Junjin and Dongwan’s parents were waiting for them, Junjin and Dongwan looked at each other confused but followed their parents to where they were taking them soon they found out they were on the way to an orphanage, they looked at their parents in shock before they explained that they have come to accept that both their sons won’t be marrying a girl and that they can’t get natural born grandchildren but since they really wanted grandchildren they have come to accept the fact that there is adoption and that they are okay with that too, so now they have taken them there so they can meet a few children and get to know them so they can adopt one or two after they get their marriage legalized. They were shocked but happy that their parents supported them in this.

 

The End.    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making you wait a month and a half?

I was really stuck with writing this chapter but i hope you all enjoyed reading it

Please leave some feedback ^^

@ feelgyo  sorry for the headache ^^ i hope you enjoyed reading this story and like the ending of it too ^^

I hope the ending doesn't seem to rushed i tried my best to make it a good ending ^^

Thank you too all the Subscribers, Upvoters and Commenters ^^