9th Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 9

 

“We need to hurry up, we are already late” Andy said.

“I’m ready, I’ll wait in the car for you do you need to bring anything?” Minwoo asked.

“No I’m good, I’ll be down within 5 minutes I promise, just call Junjin and Dongwan and make sure they are not bailing out on us today” Andy explained as he quickly changed out of his clothes and got into other clothes.

 

“Will do, just please hurry up and don’t injure yourself” Minwoo said and walked outside and entered the car as he called Junjin while he was waiting for Andy to finish changing.

 

‘What do you want? I’m busy’

“Jin? What’s wrong?” Minwoo asked shocked.

‘Dongwan is missing, I can’t find him I have visited all of the places he likes and he’s nowhere’ Junjin explained.

“What?, I’ll come and help you then but I need to drop Andy off at the airport” Minwoo said shocked.

‘It’s okay, just pick up Eric and Hyesung first, I’m on my way to the police station right now to see if they can help me find him, please try to hold a poker face for Andy, Eric and Hyesung, I don’t want to make them worried when they just got back and Andy just got better’ Junjin explained.

 

“But… I’ll try but Andy and Eric will always know I’m hiding something from them” Minwoo said.

‘Just try to keep it in for today, I’ll call you after I comeback from the police’ Junjin said and ended the conversation right before Andy reached the car, Minwoo sighed before Andy entered the car and placed his phone in his pocket.

 

 At the airport

 

When Minwoo and Andy had arrived at the airport Minwoo had dropped Andy off at the entrance as he started to look for a place where he could park the car, once Andy was inside the building he started to look at the arrival board to see if their plane has already arrived. Once he found the information he needed he walked to the gate the plane would land at and waited for Eric and Hyesung to walk out, not long after Minwoo had found Andy too and gave him a back hug as they waited for Eric and Hyesung to arrive.

 

“You seem troubled, is something wrong?” Andy mumbled leaning in to the hug.

“I really want to tell you but I made a promise to someone, I promise I will tell you tonight in bed. Can you please wait until then?” Minwoo asked tightening his grip on Andy.

 

“Fine, I’ll wait” Andy said pouting.

“I’m really sorry, I also don’t know a lot about it either I hope they will call me with more information later on” Minwoo explained to Andy who just nodded his head.

 

After waiting for 5 more minutes in silence Eric and Hyesung finally walked through the doors walking hand in hand and with a smile on their faces. Andy got out of Minwoo’s hold and ran towards them so he could hug them.

 

“Andy” Hyesung said smiling as he hugged him.

“How was it? Are you guys okay now?” Andy asked looking at Hyesung.

“Yes we are fine now, and how are you doing then? Are you feeling better?” Hyesung asked.

“I’m fine, I’m better again although Junjin wants me to comeback every other week to make sure, it’s completely gone” Andy explained looking at Hyesung.

 

“I’m glad you fine, you really had us worried for a minute” Eric explained.

“Minwoo took good care of me, and he still does” Andy said smiling and looked at Minwoo who was slowly walking their way with a somber look on his face.

 

“Minwoo?” Eric asked.

“Come let’s go, we will talk in the car” Minwoo said and helped Eric with their bags as they walked to the car.

“Did something happen?” Eric asked again walking next to Minwoo now.

“I’ll tell you everything in the car” Minwoo said not looking at Eric.

 

2 minutes before

 

Minwoo was about to follow Andy towards Eric and Hyesung but got stopped when he felt his phone fibrate in his pocket, he took it out and answered it when he saw that it was Junjin who was calling.

 

“Did you hear anything yet?” Minwoo asked worried.

‘He’s in the hospital, the doctor treating him just called me when I was on my way to the police’ Junjin started.

“What happened?” Minwoo asked shocked.

‘He was on his way to me but got into a car accident on his way’ Junjin explained.

“How is he doing?” Minwoo asked.

‘I don’t know I’m about to enter the hospital and ask for him, once you are done at the airport can you meet me here?’ Junjin asked softly, he mostly wanted to be alone but even he himself knows that it’s best to have someone with him right now.

 

“Sure, give me an hour max” Minwoo said.

‘Okay don’t hurry to much, I don’t want to pick you up with an ambulance’ Junjin said.

“Don’t worry” Minwoo said and hung up before he walked to Andy and the rest.

 

In the car

 

“Will you now tell us what happened” Eric said a little annoyed.

“Before Me and Andy left to the airport to pick you up Junjin called me” Minwoo started.

“So?” Eric asked.

“He told me Dongwan was missing and that he couldn’t find him, after he searched everywhere” Minwoo continued.

“What? Shouldn’t we help Junjin look then?” Hyesung asked shocked.

“Before I joined the three of you Junjin called again, he told me he had found out that Dongwan had been in a car accident and is in the hospital right now” Minwoo finished explaining.

 

“But this isn’t the way to the hospital” Eric pointed out.

“I’m taking you and Hyesung home first so you can unpack and get some rest after the flight,  after you have rested you can join me and Andy in the hospital. I promise I will keep you updated I’ll send you text messages every hour so please take some rest before joining us, you can’t support Junjin with how tired you look from the flight” Minwoo explained.

 

“You know as well as we do that we are used to flights, so we don’t need to rest” Hyesung said.

“Then just unpack first and eat something” Minwoo said.

“I’m sure Junjin doesn’t want to bother you when you just got back from your vacation” Andy said looking at Hyesung who was about to hurt Minwoo or looked like he was.

 

“Then at least tell us when we can visit them” Hyesung said giving in.

“We will don’t worry” Minwoo said stopping in front of their house.

“Don’t you dare to forget to tell us how Dongwan is doing” Eric said before he stepped out of the car with Minwoo, Hyesung and Andy following him.

 

“Don’t worry I will not, Andy or Junjin will remind me of it I’m sure and after everything is fixed and everyone is better the 6 of us will go out to dinner and then we can talk about your trip” Minwoo explained as he opened the trunk of the car and got the bags out of the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@chaphy thank you ^^

@SPYelmo  i think you do to xd

what will happen next?

How is Dongwan doing?

Will he be fine?

How will Eric and Hyesung handel this news?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subcribe (a)