Fourth Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 4

 

Minwoo was sitting at his desk when he saw he had another text message from Andy, as he quickly read it a frown began to form on his face and quickly ran to Eric’s office as fast as he could and entered without knocking looking at Eric in shock.

 

“Minwoo? Is something wrong?” Eric asked confused.

“Um, how far are you with the preparations?” Minwoo asked worried.

“Is something wrong?’ Eric repeated.

“Well, um maybe it’s best you read this yourself” Minwoo said and gave his phone to Eric so he could read the message Andy had send him. Minwoo saw the expression change on Eric’s face just like his own had changed too when he had read it.

 

“Does he really think that?” Eric asked looking at Minwoo in shock.

“Look I don’t know okay this is just what Andy had send me, but if it’s true your surprise better be ready by tomorrow, also can you please stop drinking alcohol?” Minwoo said looking at Eric.

 

“What?” Eric asked.

“Look I know you enjoy your alcohol but you also hurt the people around you with it especially when you get drunk, and mostly Hyesung will get the full blow, of course he hides it from you but according to Andy he has seen bruises on Hyesung’s arms for a while now” Minwoo explained to a now shocked Eric.

 

“That is why he is so scared when I say I am going out for a few drinks and when I try to hug him when I come back” Eric mumbled mostly to himself than to Minwoo, who nodded his head at that.

 

“How far is the surprise ready you have for Hyesung?” Minwoo asked again.

“It’s done I think, I will call his parents and mine right now so what do you think I should do?” Eric said while looking at Minwoo.

 

“Call him and ask if he wants to meet you?” Minwoo questioned.

“What if he says no?” Eric asked.

“Seriously? Hyung take the lead for one time, if you keep asking me for things you will lose Hyesung and neither of you will be happy plus you and Hyesung will be bothering me and Andy about it a lot and we would like some alone time too” Minwoo explained before he left back to his own office.

 

Eric sighed and called Hyesung’s parents and explained to them what happened before he asked them how it was going with his surprise for their son. They told him that his mother had taken it with her so she could give it to him.

 

‘Eric you have our blessing you know that but please make him happy, we want to see him smile again and if he calls us crying and it’s not out of happiness we will make him leave you’ Hyesung’s father explained to him.

 

“Don’t worry about that I will do my best sir, we haven’t been talking and I haven’t been there for him in a while but that will change as off now” Eric said smiling now thinking about Hyesung.

 

“It better be like that, now go back to work and make my son happy again” Hyesung’s father said before he hung up on Eric. Eric smiled and send Hyesung a text message telling him to come to their house tonight for dinner, and that he had to tell him something.

 

‘I only left this morning, can’t it wait a few more days?’ Hyesung send back.

‘Please come home I want to apologize to you for not being there, if you want to you can invite Minwoo and Andy to the dinner so we are not alone if you are scared of being alone with me’ Eric send back to Hyesung and waited for his reply.

 

‘I’m going back home with Andy and Minwoo after dinner’ Hyesung send back.

‘Okay’ Eric send back and went to Minwoo’s office to tell him the news.

“Minwoo, you are invited over for dinner” Eric said as he entered his office.

“Hyesung didn’t want to come alone” Minwoo said back.

“Andy called you?” Eric asked.

“Yes he did” Minwoo said back.

“Good then you can help me with dinner” Eric said.

“What?” Minwoo asked shocked.

“Well, Hyesung and Andy will be late anyway so we have enough time to cook dinner” Eric explained to Minwoo who just nodded and gave in to the idea.

 

“And the surprise?” Minwoo asked.

“My mom is bringing it over, I think she might be here soon” Eric said smiling now.

“I hope for you that you know what you are going to say to Hyesung to make him listen to you, cause I have a bad feeling if you say something wrong and I don’t want the two of you to break up” Minwoo explained.

 

“Don’t worry, I have a plan and maybe he won’t go home with you and Andy” Eric said.

“But Andy told me that Hyesung will be coming back with us” Minwoo said.

“I said he might not, I don’t even know if he will like the surprise” Eric said.

“If you go all negative now it won’t end well” Minwoo mumbled.

“Sorry” Eric mumbled.

“Are you going to propose to him?” Minwoo asked curious.

“No, I have a better surprise for him, if he will trust me” Eric said.

“As long as you will never touch alcohol again, I am sure he will start to trust you again” Minwoo said smiling at Eric.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@cglcb1   maybe no wedding xd, he's not addicted to alcohol ^^ just doesn't know when to stop drinking

@feelgyo   not really xd

@SPYelmo sad part he doesn't remember xd

 

what is Eric planning?

how will the dinner go?

will Hyesung go back with Minwoo and Andy?

or will he stay with Eric?

 

read to find out (a)

please comment and subscribe (a)