Seventh Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 7

 

Minwoo rushed into the hospital with Andy in his arms when he spotted Junjin talking to some nurse, Junjin who looked up told the nurse to get a bed and asked Minwoo what had happened, as Minwoo turned to glare at him.

 

“This is your fault for not answering my phone calls” Minwoo mumbled and placed him on the bed as the nurse came back with a bed and as they placed him into one of the rooms.

 

“Look we thought it was best for himself to tell you what was wrong but maybe it gave him too much stress as he thought about how to tell you? Or maybe in his case how to hide it from you” Junjin explained.

 

“You will tell me right now what is wrong with him, or do you want to lose your job?” Minwoo said glaring at Junjin who looked at Minwoo in shock but he also knew that Minwoo could get him to lose this job.

 

“Doctor what do you want us to do?” A nurse asked.

“He’s probably just tired, hook him up to an iv and just let him sleep it out” Junjin explained to the nurse.

“Let’s just wait until the nurses are gone and Andy will stay out for a while I suspect, he seemed tired this morning when he was with me maybe a bad night sleep?” Junjin said and watched the nurses leave the room after putting the iv in Andy.

 

“We went to bed late yes, and he was up before me too what time was he here?” Minwoo asked.

“Around 5 am” Junjin said.

“Well, I guess he is tired then since he only slept for 3 maybe 4 hours” Minwoo mumbled looking at Andy.

“Now please tell me what is wrong with him” Minwoo said looking at Junjin.

“There is no easy way to tell this and Andy took a few tests already but they all came out positive, Minwoo he has cancer but we caught it at an early stage so we can cure it easy with chemotherapy, but we can’t guarantee it will be permanent” Junjin whispered.

 

“But he is healthy how did this happen?” Minwoo asked confused.

“It can happen to anyone, now I have a few other patients that I need to see I’ll send Dongwan in to check up on the both of you in a while and umm, his first Chemo treatment will start around 2 o’clock, I want the both of you to just stay here and make sure to not skip a meal Dongwan will bring the both of you lunch” Junjin explained before he left Minwoo alone with Andy.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me, I thought we could trust each other” Minwoo whispered as he grabbed Andy’s hand and held it close to him. After watching Andy sleep for about an hour he himself fell asleep too with his head on the bed and the rest of his body in a weird position on the chair he was sitting in.

 

With Junjin and Dongwan

 

When Junjin returned to his office he sighed as he sat down in his chair and waited for Dongwan to join him so they could talk about what they should do next. After waiting for a few minutes Dongwan entered his office and looked at Junjin.

 

“How did it go?” Dongwan asked.

“I don’t know, I had to tell Minwoo or else I wouldn’t be working here anymore but still would he prefer me over any other doctor here. I guess Andy is just tired, I told Minwoo you will be bringing them lunch and if they needed anything you would get it for them” Junjin explained after mumbling the first part.

 

“Okay, I’ll go and get them their lunch now before it’s rush hour at the store across the street then, do you need anything?” Dongwan said and looked at Junjin who was now thinking about lunch himself too.

 

“Hmmm, I don’t know just grab me something” Junjin said after thinking.

“Okay, I’ll be back in half an hour after that I’ll check up on Andy then” Dongwan explained and left to buy them some sandwiched.

 

With Eric and Hyesung

 

As the airplane landed Eric and Hyesung made mental notes not to forget what they brought with them on the plane, and that they should get their luggage before they will call Junjin, it was difficult for them trying not to haste themselves while not forgetting anything.

 

“You take everything we have here with us and wait for me in an open place where I can spot you easily while I will get our luggage” Eric explained to Hyesung who agreed with him.

 

“I’ll call Junjin then, why couldn’t we stay and go at another time?” Hyesung mumbled.

“Sorry for the crappy timing, look lets promise that after we find out what is going on there that we will try not to think about it that much and try to enjoy the time we are here together, I want you to be relaxed when we return and not stressed out more” Eric explained and gave Hyesung a small kiss on his cheek.

 

“I’ll try but what if it is something bad?” Hyesung mumbled.

“Look we can always ask for updates then okay, but this is our vacation and this is our trip to the new year so let’s just try to enjoy it okay” Eric said holding Hyesung’s hand as they waited until they could leave the plane.

 

With Dongwan

 

Dongwan got lunch for all 4 of them and was now crossing the street back to the hospital so he could check up on Andy, he quickly wrote his name on the bag that had the sandwiches in them and placed them in the fridge so no one else would grab them before he walked to Andy’s room and quietly entered the room.

 

“How are you feeling?” Dongwan whispered as he saw Andy sitting up in his bed as he was looking at a sleeping Minwoo. Andy smiled at Dongwan and mentioned for him to come closer before he gave him his phone.

 

“Please make a picture of us? He looks so cute right now” Andy whispered smiling.

“Sure” Dongwan said laughing softly so he won’t wake Minwoo up. Dongwan held up the phone pointing the camera at Andy and Minwoo as Andy leaned closer and placed his lips on Minwoo’s cheeks as Dongwan quickly made the picture.

 

“Thank you” Andy said smiling as he got his phone back.

“Now how are you feeling, do you remember what happened?” Dongwan asked.

“I saw Minwoo waiting near my car at the airport and he looked mad but also confused, the only thing I remember after that was that I got really light headed before everything got dark.

 

“You fainted and Minwoo brought you here, Junjin said you were just tired and I guess you didn’t have breakfast yet either right” Dongwan said looking at Andy who was looking at him now.

 

“Hmm, I had something small but it wasn’t much” Andy mumbled.

“Junjin told Minwoo” Dongwan said.

“Dongwan, I don’t understand what you are talking about right now” Andy said laughing.

“Junjin told Minwoo about your situation” Dongwan said as Andy looked at him in shock.

“Why?” Andy muttered shocked.

“Well, Minwoo told him he would make sure he would lose his job if he didn’t tell him what was wrong with you” Dongwan explained looking at Andy before he glanced at Minwoo, who at that moment got hit by Andy pretty hard and woke up completely confused.

 

“What?” Minwoo mumbled rubbing his eyes and head.

“Seriously?” Andy said glaring at Minwoo.

“What?” Minwoo said now looking at him while still holding his head.

“You threatened Junjin?” Andy said.

“Andy I know you and if I didn’t you wouldn’t have told me anything either, do you know how worried I was when you fainted right in front of me? How scared I got this morning when I couldn’t find you and only found a note with barely any information on the fridge? Do you know how worried you made all 5 of us?” Minwoo said making Andy look down in shame.

 

“It’s 11 o’clock right now, so I’ll bring the both of you your lunch since it has been a while since you ate something, plus Andy make sure to drink enough me and Junjin will come and pick you up a little before 2 so you can receive your first chemo, it will exhausts you so don’t do anything okay, just stay in bed and let Minwoo or me get the things you need, I’ll give you my page number so you can page me when you need it” Dongwan explained writing down his page number on a paper and gave it to Minwoo before he left to get their lunches.

 

With Junjin

 

 Junjin was in his office when his phone went off, he looked at the number and got confused since he saw that Hyesung was calling, he slightly hesitated before he answered the call.

 

“Aren’t you on vacation?” Junjin said as he picked up.

‘We just arrived but Minwoo told Eric that Andy was acting strange and that he went to see you this morning, so will you please tell us what is going on too’ Hyesung explained wanting answers and fast.

 

“Look I don’t want to upset you but…” Junjin hesitated.

‘Junjin please just tell us what is wrong or else we will be worried the whole time we are here and we probably won’t get our rest either’ Hyesung explained getting frustrated.

 

“Fine, we found out that Andy had cancer but before you start over reacting, we caught it at an early stage and with a few chemo’s it will be gone depending how his body handles the chemo, I’ll send you a text message after the first chemo and then I can tell you maybe how long it will take before it will disappear” Junjin explained and made it so Hyesung couldn’t interrupt him.

 

‘Are you sure?’ Hyesung asked.

“It may comeback but it’s not likely, enjoy your vacation and I’ll keep you updated on Andy and Minwoo” Junjin said closing his eyes and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

 

‘Minwoo too?’ Hyesung asked confused.

“No, not Minwoo too don’t worry but he knows about Andy now so I hope things will work out between them, look I need to go now okay so enjoy your vacation and come back here rested okay” Junjin said.

 

‘We will try, please do your best’ Hyesung said.

“Always do, Goodbye” Junjin said and ended the conversation as Dongwan entered his office with their lunch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@SPYelmo yup he is xd

Please comment and Subscribe (a)