Fifth Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 5

 

Eric’s mom had brought over the surprise Eric had for Hyesung and now he and Minwoo where making dinner together, the table was almost set the only thing missing was the food. They also threw out all kinds of alcohol that was in Eric’s house and put in Minwoo’s car since he found it a waste to just throw it out. Dinner was almost ready and Andy and Hyesung still didn’t arrive and Minwoo got a little worried so he called Andy.

 

‘Andy’s phone’ Hyesung said.

“Where is Andy?” Minwoo asked.

‘He’s driving, we will arrive in 5 minutes’ Hyesung answered.

“Okay, dinner will be ready then too” Minwoo said and hung up.

“And?” Eric asked.

“5 Minutes, please put on the clothes I put on your bed cause there is no way he will be amazed if you wear what you normally wear” Minwoo explained looking at the clothes he was wearing right now.

 

“What is wrong with this?” Eric asked looking at his clothes.

“He won’t be surprised if you wear those clothes, if you want to get him back you need to go all out, plus do you really want him to go back with me an Andy?” Minwoo asked looking at  Eric.

 

“No I don’t, fine I’ll change my clothes, please put the dinner on the table” Eric said sighing.

“3 Minutes left so hurry up” Minwoo said looking at Eric before he walked into the kitchen and grabbed Dinner that was already ready and put it on the table before he started to wait for Eric to be done with changing his clothes and Hyesung and Andy to arrive.

 

With Andy and Hyesung

 

Andy and Hyesung had arrived to Eric and Hyesung’s house 20 minutes ago, but Hyesung still didn’t want to go inside  and was stalling time with Andy outside, Hyesung was nervous and he didn’t want to be disappointed again.

 

“We can’t stall any longer, if I know Minwoo he would have probably figured out that we are here already, Hyesung look we are not going to force you to go back to him but at least let’s hear him out, from what Minwoo told me you have nothing to worry about and he really loves you, he’s feeling guilty for not spending time with you” Andy explained.

 

“What if he, what if he goes back after this? What if he doesn’t change?” Hyesung asked.

“Hyesung please, let’s just hear him out and who knows he might surprise us” Andy said.

“Okay” Hyesung mumbled.

“Let’s go, before they start worrying about us” Andy said smiling at Hyesung who nodded his head and they left the car as they walked to the front door and knocked on the door.

 

“Finally” Minwoo said smiling at Andy and Hyesung.

“Sorry we are late” Andy said and hugged Minwoo.

“It’s okay but Eric is pacing through his living room worried about you,  hmm I’ve missed you too” Minwoo said first looking at Hyesung before he looked back at Andy who didn’t want to let go of him.

 

“Eric they are here” Minwoo said as he entered with Hyesung who was looking down and Andy who wasn’t letting go of him. Eric smiled as he saw Hyesung and guided him to his chair before he said down next to him, and Minwoo and Andy said down across form them.

 

“I made your favorite food, I hope you like it” Eric said smiling at Hyesung who wasn’t looking at him. Eric sighed and looked at Minwoo sadly, they knew Hyesung was stubborn but if he wasn’t even looking at him how was he to know how Hyesung was feeling, he wanted to do his best to get him but he couldn’t do this on his own.

 

Hyesung’s POV

 

Wow I never thought he would have remembered my favorite food, and he even looks nice too though Minwoo probably helped him with his outfit but I still can’t forgive him, he made me suffer for so long if he thinks he can win me back that easy he is wrong.

 

“Wow this is really good” Andy said as he tried the food Eric made.

“Hyesung please eat, you haven’t eaten the whole day I wonder how you managed to even stand up the whole day” Andy said as he looked at my plate and saw I didn’t take a bite of my favorite food yet.

 

“What? Hyesung you should eat, please take care of yourself” Eric said looking at me in shock.

“I’m eating already” I mumbled and took a bite, wow this really tasted good he should cook more often.

“Well?” Eric asked still looking at me.

“It’s good” I said without much emotion in my voice, I didn’t want him to think I would forgive him so easy, god I can eat this every day.

 

End of POV

 

“Even I can see that you love it Hyung, so why don’t you tell him that” Andy said smiling at Hyesung who looked away not facing anyone at the table, Eric smiled and placed his arm around Hyesung’s shoulder making him blush.

 

After Dinner Minwoo and Andy decided to do the dishes so Eric and Hyesung could talk into the living room privately. Eric guided Hyesung to the couch and Hyesung was getting more nervous by the minute, he really wanted answers but on the other hand he didn’t want to be hurt either, he was confused with his feelings and he hoped he wouldn’t be hurt a lot.

 

“I know I messed up, I really did but I have good reasons for coming home really late and not giving you any attention” Eric started to explain to Hyesung who still wasn’t looking at him.

 

“I’m only here because Andy told me to hear you out, so please tell me your story before I leave again” Hyesung said in a cold tone, Eric sighed and already lost hope before he looked over his shoulder and saw that Minwoo told him to just explain everything to Hyesung.

 

“I was preparing something for you, I know these last few months have been stress full for both of us so I wanted to surprise you with something but the preparations took longer than necessary and it kept me away from you, and it lead to you lying to me just to get away from me too” Eric explained with a sigh looking over his shoulder and seeing Minwoo and Andy giving him a thumbs up before he looked at Hyesung who was looking at him in shock.

 

“I am not cheating on you, you can call your parents if you don’t believe me you can even call mine, every time I was done with work I went to your parents’ house where we were preparing for your gift and it ended sometimes with a few drinks and mostly ended with me being home way past midnight and you passed out on the couch after me telling you to go to bed and not wait up for me” Eric continued.

 

“What?” Hyesung asked confused.

“Minwoo can look after the company, most of the work is done for now and I want to spend the last few days of this year with you somewhere special, your parents helped me with bookings and getting everything ready for us” Eric said smiling.

 

“What?” Hyesung asked more confused now than before.

“I have a trip planned for the two of us, just a relaxing trip and enter the new year without any stress with maybe a few more surprises for you as an apology for me not being there for you” Eric explained looking at Hyesung.

 

Hyesung looked shocked at Eric and then looked over his shoulder to see Andy and Minwoo who told him it’s okay to accept the offer and just go, when he got a better look he saw that Minwoo and Andy had already packed his and Eric’s bags and placed them near the door.

 

“Just the two of us?” Hyesung asked.

“Just you and me, will you accept this as part of my apology?” Eric said landing on his knees in front of Hyesung and showed him the airplane tickets and the booking of the hotel room that was big enough for 6 people to stay in.

 

“Wow” Hyesung mumbled as he looked at the hotel room and the plane tickets before he looked at Eric who looked like he was about to give up. Hyesung smiled but looked worried also.

 

“But isn’t it expensive?” Hyesung asked worried.

“Of course not, it’s all for you and I don’t mind spending my money on you” Eric said.

“But, can’t you use this money for something else?” Hyesung asked still worried about the amount of money. Eric sighed and send a quick text message to Hyesung’s parents telling him their problem and not soon after Hyesung’s phone went off.

 

‘Just go on that trip with Eric already, do you know how much time he put into it trying to figure out what you would like best and if you would love this? Stop worrying about money everything has been paid for already anyway and there is no return service so just go and enjoy and don’t comeback without him’ His Mother almost yelled at him as soon as he answered his phone.

 

“Mom” Hyesung whined.

“No buts the both of you need this trip, plus your plane will leave tomorrow morning really early so just go to bed already, Eric’s mom will pick you up and drive you to the airport so you will arrive on time” Hyesung’s mother explained.

 

“Good night” Hyesung said and hung up before he looked at Eric.

“The plane will leave tomorrow morning?” Hyesung said close to glaring at him.

“Oh, right thank you for reminding me” Eric said.

“Don’t worry we have already packed your bags, so just go to bed and we will see you off together with your mother tomorrow morning, Hyesung just stay here it will be easier for Eric’s mother since me and Andy might not make it on time, we have some other things we need to go before your flight takes off” Minwoo explained pointing to the bags.

 

“Thank you I’ll see you off, will you take care of these and please don’t lose them” Eric said giving Hyesung all the papers of their flight and hotel arrangements.

 

“I’m not like you” Hyesung mumbled and placed the papers inside his passport, so he won’t forget them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

Happy New Year everyone ^^

@feelgyo  sorry no surprice party xd

@chaphy sadly no xd

Will somebody interupt them on their trip?

Will Hyesung and Eric have a nice vaction and make up for the lost time?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)