Third Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 3

 

“It’s true that I have been neglecting Hyesung while I shouldn’t but I’m doing it for him, Hyesung has been down not only now but before I started to ‘work late’ too so I wanted to surprise him with something but it’s just that the preparations have been taking up to much of my time. My mother has been helping me with them and also his parents has been helping me with it. Wait…” Eric said stopping his explanation and looking at Minwoo shocked.

 

“What is it?” Minwoo asked.

“Hyesung told me he was going to visit his parents, if he told them he would visit them they would have called me to stop him from coming home, if he didn’t tell them and they don’t know he might see it” Eric said shocked.

 

“Don’t worry” Minwoo said trying to calm Eric down.

“What? Of course I have to worry” Eric said looking at Minwoo.

“Hyesung is not going to his parents” Minwoo explained.

“What? Where is he then?” Eric asked shocked.

“Andy, but leave them alone please, Hyesung will come back to you he just needs some time” Minwoo explained before he got a shock himself.

 

“Please don’t tell them that you know or better please just let them be, I can tell you every morning how Hyesung is doing if you want but please give him some time to think until he comes back” Minwoo explained almost pleading at Eric.

 

“Minwoo” Eric said looking at his friend.

“Hyung please, I’m sure in the end he will feel stupid for suspecting you but maybe this is what your relationship needs, if you want I can help you with the preparations so it will be finished faster” Minwoo explained.

 

“That would be great” Eric said before he got up and left Minwoo alone in his office. Minwoo quickly grabbed his phone and send a text message to Andy that Eric knew everything and that he now knew the whole situation too.

 

With Andy and Hyesung

 

After playing games all morning and most of the afternoon when Hyesung and Andy finally looked at the clock and saw what time it was. Andy smiled at Hyesung as he got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen to look for something to eat, but couldn’t find anything.

 

“It seems I don’t have any food left here” Andy said rubbing his head as he came back from the kitchen and looked at Hyesung who only smiled back at him before he got up and walked towards the front door.

 

“Let’s go buy something then” Hyesung said as he turned around to wait for Andy, since he didn’t want to go alone to the store and he didn’t know what he should buy.

 

At the store

 

The ride there was silent since both Hyesung and Andy didn’t know what to say to each other, once they arrived they parked the car and grabbed a kart before they entered the store and bought the stuff they needed.

 

“Andy, do you have camouflage make-up at your apartment?” Hyesung asked.

“Sorry Hyung I don’t, we can always buy it. Is it that bad then?” Andy asked looking at Hyesung.

“A little I ran out of mine this morning, the most are on my arms from where he grabbed me last week when he was drunk, and they are almost gone now” Hyesung explained.

 

“You really need to talk to him about stopping with drinking, really Hyung you will only get hurt if he keeps on drinking and getting drunk” Andy explained looking at Hyesung worried.

 

“I will, but he’s not here right now so I can’t tell him yet” Hyesung mumbled.

“Maybe Minwoo can talk to him about it?” Andy said.

“Hmm, I guess he would rather listen to Minwoo then to me” Hyesung mumbled.

“Don’t think like that, he loves you a lot” Andy said looking at Hyesung shocked.

“Maybe I’m just not good enough for him” Hyesung mumbled.

“Yah, Hyung how could you even think like that, don’t you love him anymore?’ Andy asked but Hyesung didn’t answer him and started to look for the camouflage make-up instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

sorry for the long wait had a small or big writers block

This chapter may not be long but i wanted to give you something to read ^^

@cglcb1  who knows xd

@CM_Style Maybe xd

@feelgyo lol isn't he always cool? xd

@Shinbella true, it's one big mess

 

wow you are really good at guessing xd

Or maybe it was to obvious?

I hope i didn't dissapoint you with this chapter

 

what will happen next?

Why didn't Hyesung answer to Andy's question?

will everything be alright between Eric and Hyesung?

Read to find out (a)

please comment and subcribe (a)