Sixth Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 6

 

Eric and Hyesung had gone to sleep as soon as Andy and Minwoo had left their apartment building, Eric had trouble with getting Hyesung back into their bed but in the end he got him there and soon after they had fallen asleep. When Eric woke up the next morning he saw that Hyesung was still sleeping in his embrace and smiled while he looked at him before he turned to the alarm clock and turned it off and gave Hyesung a kiss on his check before he left him sleeping in his bed and started to get dressed and then opened the door for his mother who arrived right on time.

 

“Good morning, how did everything go?” She asked as she entered.

“So far so good, he’s still sleeping now but let’s get those bags in the car first then I will wake him up” Eric explained to his mother.

 

“Minwoo packed your bags?” His mother asked.

“Yes he did” Eric answered.

“Hmmm okay, how is he doing these days?” His mother asked.

“He’s good” Eric mumbled.

“Are you sure?” His mother asked worried.

“Do you know something I don’t?” Eric asked looking at his mother as he placed the bags back down on the ground making sure his mother was looking at him.

 

“Hmm? Oh no dear let’s just get your bags in the car already so you can wake up Hyesung, if you don’t hurry up you will be late” His mother explained to him and unlocked her car so Eric could place the bags in the trunk of the car.

 

With Minwoo

 

When Minwoo woke up he saw that Andy wasn’t next to him anymore and got up to look for him in their apartment but he didn’t find him, but he did found a note on the refrigerator.

 

‘I’ll meet you at the airport I need to do something first’ was written on the paper, Minwoo sighed and threw the paper away, it was always the same work would come before anyone even if it was their anniversary work would come first.

 

With Andy

 

“Are you sure?” Andy asked with tears in his eyes.

“Mr. Lee I’m sorry but the test results point out the same every time again and again, but you don’t have to worry about anything we have the best technology now so the chance of surviving is a lot higher than before”

 

“Thank you doctor” Andy said sadly.

“Please call me Junjin, I’ll make an appointment for you and then we can start with the treatment as soon as possible, do you have time right now?” Junjin asked.

 

“I need to be at the airport in 30 minutes” Andy said looking at his watch.

“I hope you aren’t flying in your condition” Junjin said worried.

“2 friends are leaving today I’m going to see them off” Andy said.

“Okay, I’ll make an appointment for you for this afternoon” Junjin said smiling at Andy.

“Okay but I need to go now” Andy said standing up.

“Hmm, don’t forget to come here this afternoon, I’ll text you the time okay” Junjin said.

“Thank you Junjin” Andy said and left Junjin’s office.

“Did he tell Minwoo yet?” Dongwan asked entering Junjin’s office after Andy left.

“No I don’t think he did, I don’t even think he is planning on telling Minwoo, he is scared that Minwoo might leave him if he finds out” Junjin explained to Dongwan looking out the window to see Andy getting into his car and drive off.

 

“But Minwoo isn’t like that, I really want to tell him but I’m scared that Andy might hate me if I do” Dongwan said looking at the ground sadly as Junjin got up and hugged him.

 

“Don’t worry, but I may know something that might get Andy to tell Minwoo anyway” Junjin mumbled.

“How?” Dongwan asked.

“You can always send a text to Minwoo saying you saw Andy in the hospital without giving him too much information” Junjin explained.

 

“I am sure Andy won’t even like that” Dongwan mumbled.

“Look he needs support not only ours but at home too, if he doesn’t get it or if he keeps this to himself then he might even run away from home and who knows what would happen then” Junjin explained.

 

“You are out to make me feel worse then I already feel right” Dongwan mumbled.

“Of course I’m not, but I just don’t want him to look so miserable like today, he needs Minwoo by his side, this could even have a toll on their relationship, I don’t want to see both of them hurt because of this” Junjin explained holding Dongwan tighter in his embrace.

 

At the airport

 

Eric, Hyesung and Eric’s mother where waiting at the airport for Minwoo and Andy to arrive there plane would leave in half an hour and they still didn’t arrive, plus they had to be inside the plane in 10 minutes.

 

“They even told us they would be here why are they so late?” Hyesung mumbled.

“Maybe something came up? You know Andy” Eric said.

“He would always call if he can’t make it” Hyesung said.

“Sorry for being late” Andy said as he arrived at the gate where they were waiting.

“Where is Minwoo?” Eric asked confused.

“I left him a note saying I had to do something, I thought he would have been here already” Andy said just as confused. After that Eric’s phone went off and he answered it.

 

‘Sorry for not being able to make it, have a nice trip and I’ll see you when you get back okay’ Minwoo’s voice sounded through the receiver as Eric answered his phone.

 

“Where are you?” Eric asked confused.

‘Something came up at work’ Minwoo mumbled and Eric walked away from the rest so he could have a private conversation with him.

 

“Okay I’m alone now tell what is wrong and where you are” Eric said.

‘When I woke up Andy was gone he only left me a note with not much information, then about 10 minutes ago I got a text message from Dongwan saying he saw Andy in the hospital and saw him coming out of Junjin’s office’ Minwoo explained.

 

“Has Andy been feeling sick?” Eric asked taking a look at Andy before he concentrated back on the conversation he had with Minwoo yet sneaking glances at Andy too.

 

‘Not that I know off, but you should get going your flight will leave without you, I’ll find out what has been going on with Andy and then I’ll call you I promise’ Minwoo explained.

 

“Won’t Dongwan and Junjin tell you more then?” Eric asked confused.

‘They won’t even answer their phones’ Minwoo said pouting.

“I’ll have Hyesung call Junjin when we arrive, Look Andy arrived at the airport a few minutes ago and is now talking with my mother and Hyesung I am not even sure why you didn’t follow him inside” Eric mumbled and glared at Minwoo.

 

‘Sorry I’ll talk to him after you leave, now hurry before you miss your flight we can talk tonight, when I hopefully have figured out what is going on with him’ Minwoo explained and waved at Eric from outside as he hung up and Eric walked back to the rest.

 

“Where is he?” Andy asked worried.

“He said that there was something wrong at the company so he needed to check up on it” Eric explained to Andy who looked at him like he was lying at him right now, not that he was the one to speak about lying.

 

“Have a nice trip and call me and your parents when you have arrived” Eric’s mother told Eric and Hyesung as she gave them a hug before they walked their way into the airplane.

 

“What did Minwoo tell you?” Hyesung asked as they were out of earshot from Eric’s mother and Andy.

“Andy was spotted in the hospital, and as soon as we are allowed to use our cellphone again I want you to call Junjin and ask for answers, Andy is hiding something from Minwoo and I also want to know what is going on” Eric mumbled as someone showed them to their seat and wished them a nice flight.

 

“I hope it has nothing to do with us” Hyesung mumbled.

“He was seen in a hospital I am sure it has nothing to do with us” Eric explained.

“I’ll call Junjin then when we arrive then” Hyesung said.

 

With Minwoo

 

Minwoo was standing near Andy’s car waiting for him to return so he could talk to him, he really wanted him to be honest with him, when he called the police station they told him that he had quit that morning and they were surprised that he didn’t tell him yet.

 

Minwoo tried not to look to angry or to frustrated when he saw Andy walking towards him, but when Andy came walking closer to him he saw Andy getting paler and paler, and when he stopped in front of Minwoo he looked at him before he fainted. Minwoo caught Andy into his arms and send a text message to Junjin that Andy had fainted at the airport and that he was bringing Andy in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

@feelgyo i also want a trip xd thank you ^^

@SPYelmo it's a shame to throw it all away elmo xd

What is going on with Andy?

Will he finally tell Minwoo?

How will Minwoo react?

Read to find out (a)

Please comment and subscribe (a)