Eight Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 8

 

Hyesung and Eric entered their pension and placed their bags down on the ground before they sat down on the couch thinking about what Junjin had told them about Andy, Hyesung sighed and let a few tears slip through as he placed his head on Eric’s shoulder.

 

“It’s Junjin who is treating him so we have to trust him and he won’t lie to us, I’m sure when we call him tonight he will have some more information for us” Eric explained holding Hyesung tightly.

 

“I hope so” Hyesung said closing his eyes.

“Go get some sleep and I’ll get some food so I can make dinner for us, I’ll wake you up when dinner is ready” Eric explained and helped Hyesung up as they walked to their bedroom and let Hyesung getting in their bed.

 

 A few hours later

 

Eric did the shopping and made their dinner before he grabbed his phone and called Junjin, he wanted to know how it was going with Andy so he could tell Hyesung not to worry anymore and focus their attention on themselves.

 

‘Hey’ Junjin said.

“How did it go?” Eric asked.

‘I thought I said I would call you?’ Junjin asked confused.

“Hyesung is really worried and I am scared that this trip might not have the outcome I want, so please just tell me how Andy is doing” Eric explained getting slightly angry at Junjin right now.

 

‘Andy is doing fine and the chemo is doing its job, it’s almost gone now he just needs 2 or 3 more chemo treatments and he will be okay then, we caught it right at the beginning so we were really lucky’ Junjin explained.

 

“Thank you” Eric said smiling now.

‘Just enjoy your vacation and please don’t comeback early’ Junjin said.

“You aren’t planning something right?” Eric asked suspicions.

‘Don’t worry about that, I wouldn’t dream of it cause that would mean the end of my life’ Junjin mumbled.

“You are right so no planning anything, dinner is ready so I’m going to wake up Hyesung now so we can eat” Eric said.

 

‘Good night Hyung’ Junjin said.

“Good night” Eric said before he ended the conversation and woke up Hyesung so they could eat and so Eric could tell him the good news about Andy.

 

With Andy and Minwoo

 

“How are you feeling?” Minwoo asked holding on to Andy’s hand.

“Tired” Andy mumbled.

“You are getting better, so please don’t give up” Minwoo said smiling at Andy.

“Hmmm, I won’t please don’t leave” Andy mumbled.

“I won’t, I will never leave your side” Minwoo said smiling and gave Andy a kiss.

“Sorry to interrupt, we will just check the machines and your vitals before we will leave the two of you alone again” Dongwan said smiling at the 2 as he entered the room and saw them kiss.

 

2 weeks later

 

Andy was home again and feeling better now, in the hospital Minwoo didn’t leave his side even though Junjin told him it was okay and that they would watch after him Minwoo still stayed like he promised to Andy. On advice from Junjin, Andy was lying in bed waiting for Minwoo to bring them dinner.

 

“Here” Minwoo said smiling as he placed Andy’s food on his lap and he sat down next to him with his own plate so they could eat together. Andy smiled and accepted the food before he dug in.

 

“I’m sorry for not telling you anything, I was just really nervous about how you would have reacted” Andy said looking at Minwoo.

“Andy, if you were worried I was going to leave you because of that you must have misjudged me somehow, I don’t know what you think of me but I know that I care a lot about you and wouldn’t leave you alone in a situation like that” Minwoo explained making Andy feel guilty.

 

“I should have trusted you I’m sorry” Andy said looking down at his lap.

“It’s okay, don’t worry too much about it and just eat your dinner now” Minwoo said patting Andy’s head making the younger male pout and Minwoo laugh.

 

With Dongwan and Junjin

 

“You seem troubled, is something wrong?” Dongwan asked as he looked at Junjin.

“Hmm? Oh it’s not much” Junjin mumbled looking at the papers on his desk.

“Please be honest with me” Dongwan said walking to Junjin and stopped in front of him.

“Is it your parents again?” Dongwan questioned.

“Yes” Junjin mumbled.

“What is it this time?” Dongwan asked slightly annoyed but he also understood both parts.

“My mom really wants grandchildren and even though she seems to have accepted you, she just whished you were a girl and not a boy” Junjin explained.

 

“We can always adopt a child or we can as a close friend to carry a child for us with one of our DNA, as long as we both trust her then” Dongwan explained.

 

“I can try and explain these terms to my mom but not before we are ready for it, and I don’t know how you are thinking about things right now but our relationship isn’t that stable just yet” Junjin explained looking at Dongwan.

 

“Oh” Dongwan said slightly shocked.

“I don’t mean it in a bad way okay, it’s just that we have a few things that need to change but it might take a while” Junjin explained to Dongwan trying to make sure he didn’t make the other think of breaking up with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, i had a small writers Block i hope i didn't lose any readers in the mean time ^^

@SPYelmo     I know, but they needed a vacation but they also have a dificult time with it ^^

 

What will happen Between Dongwan and Junjin?

How will Hyesung React to the news?

Will everything be alright between Andy and Minwoo?

Read to Find out (a)

Please comment and subcribe (A)