First Chapter

Now I'm Going Crazy, In case I lose You

Chapter 1

 

Hyesung was standing in the kitchen making breakfast for him and his boyfriend while his boyfriend was taking a shower and getting ready for work. After his boyfriend was done he moved behind Hyesung and gave him a hug.

 

“Morning” He mumbled into his ear as he watched Hyesung cook their breakfast.

“Morning” Hyesung mumbled back nervously.

“I have to work late again so please don’t wait up for me” He said.

“Why? Why do you always have to work late? But I’ll be spending some time with my parents, I miss them” Hyesung said and explained.

 

“I’m sorry but it’s really busy at work. I would love to spend more time with you but I can only do that after things at work have calmed down a little” He explained as he move away so he could set the table and they could start on their breakfast.

 

 “Say when was the last time you spoke to your parents? I thought that you were fighting with them about our relationship” He asked as he sat down and waited for Hyesung to join him.

 

“That doesn’t mean I can’t miss them” Hyesung said scowling as he sat down opposite of his boyfriend as he suddenly felt bad to him about lying to him that he was going to visit his parents.

 

“I remember the last time I spoke to my parents, they tried to set me up with a girl and you ignored me for a week because of that” He said shuddering.

 

“I know Eric, I wish you could have come with me but I know you can’t leave your work behind, it’s important to you” Hyesung explained.

 

“I can take a day or two off you know” Eric said.

“You don’t have to, I can go on my own and my parents don’t really like you anyway, because now they can’t have grandchildren” Hyesung explained.

 

“How long will you be gone for?’ Eric asked.

“A week at the most depending on how they act I guess” Hyesung explained.

“Okay, I’ll miss you though” Eric said smiling at Hyesung who only nodded his head as they started to eat their breakfast. When they were done eating they cleaned off the table and Eric helped Hyesung put everything in the kitchen.

 

“I need to go now or else I’ll be late, I’ll miss you please send me a message when you have arrived to your parents place so I know you have arrived safely. I love you and have a nice time with your parents” Eric said and gave Hyesung a kiss before he left to work.

 

‘Is he really cheating on me? Why does he seem so different this morning? Ugh I better pack a bag and go to Andy before I lose my mind’ Hyesung though and walked to their shared room and packed a back with clothes for a week before he left the apartment and drove to Andy’s apartment.

 

With Eric

 

When Eric arrived at his work he was greeted by the receptionist who handed him his morning mail before she went back to work. As Eric entered his office he saw Minwoo standing in his office near the window looking outside.

 

“Good morning” Eric said as he closed the door behind him.

“Morning Hyung” Minwoo said turning around.

“Is something wrong?” Eric asked as he saw the look on Minwoo’s face.

“Hyung, Andy just called me and told me that he thinks you are cheating on Hyesung, is it true?” Minwoo asked looking at his friend and co-worker leaving out the part that Andy got it from Hyesung so he won’t damage their relationship.

 

“What? Of course I’m not cheating on Hyesung, why does he think that?” Eric asked shocked.

“He had a few good points and I don’t want to doubt you I really don’t but I don’t want you to hurt Hyesung either. Andy told me you are working late a lot and there is one thing I know and that is that you don’t work late ever, you always say you want to go home to Hyesung but in the end you don’t go home. Hyung please tell me you are not cheating on Hyesung” Minwoo explained and pleaded to his friend and co-worker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter is up too ^^

Please tell me what you think about this so far

It may not be a long chaptered fic since i don't know what way i want to go with it just yet

please comment and subscribe (a)