Chapter 2

Black and White
[Jieun's POV]
 
 
I and Ailee went together to the faculty room for the meeting after class. I held the doorknob and pushed the door.
 
 
"Annyeong hasaeyo!" We greeted and bowed as we entered the faculty room.
 
 
I saw Nicole raised her eyebrow and crossed arms.
 
 
"Here are the LOSERS!" she mumbled loudly, enough to hear it.
 
 
"Yah! What did you say?!" Ailee shouted and was about to attack her when Ms. Park and I stopped her.
 
 
"Hey, calm down." I said and she calmed down.
 
 
We sat on a chair in front of Nicole and the guy next to her. I guess it's her classmate. Beside us are the two students of 4-C.
 
Ms. Park started the meeting.
 
 
---
 
 
During our meeting, I always noticing the guy beside Nicole looking at me.
I looked at him and he winked at me. I turn my head to Ms. Park who were discussing about the event.
 
 
"Do you have any idea for the booths for our school fair?" Ms. Park asked.
 
 
Nicole raised her hand.
 
"Yes Ms. Jung?"
 
 
"How about a mini concert and mini café?"
 
 
"That's a good idea. But you have only one booth to handle, so pick only one."
 
 
"We can handle two." she said as she crossed her arm and looked at the guy next to her. "Right Yongguk?"
 
 
"Yeah." He said.
 
 
"But that's the rule; you have to handle only one booth."
 
 
"I don't care about that stupid rule! Just follow what we said!" she said angrily.
 
 
"O-okay, if that's what you want. But the mini café are exempted for the counting of costumers." Ms. Park said.
 
"Yeah, whatever."
 
 
Ms. Park turned her head on us.
 
"How about you? 4-B and 4-C? Do you already have any idea for our school fair?"
 
 
"Uh, yes! How about rides?" the leader of 4-C answered.
 
 
"Oh, I forgot to tell that no rides are allowed. Think another idea."
 
 
"Hmm, how about circus? Is it allowed?"
 
 
"Yes. Ok, I accept your idea." She looked at me and Ailee.
 
 
"How about you two?"
 
 
"Uh, fashion show." I said.
 
 
"I accept that. Okay, you may go to your classrooms now." Ms. Park said and headed out of the faculty room.
 
The two 4-C student went out also of faculty room after Ms. Park.
We stood up and was about to exit the faculty room when Nicole spoke. We turn our head to her.
 
 
"We will win for sure." Nicole said and smirks.
 
 
"So? Don't talk to us if that you will say." Ailee said. She grabbed my hand and headed out of the faculty room.
 
 
 
***
 
[dismissal]
 
 
"Jieun-ah, are you sure you don't want us to wait for you?" G.O asked.
 
 
"Ne. I have to finish these school works." I answered while writing on my notebook.
 
 
"You sure?" Ailee asked.
 
 
I just nodded.
 
 
"Ok."
 
 
 
---
 
When I finished my school works, I stood up and packing my things. I looked around, knowing that I'm the only one at the classroom. I got out of the classroom and closed the door.
Suddenly, I heard some students were fighting next to our classroom, in 4-A. I quickly walk towards that classroom and peek at the door. They were punching each other.
I should stop them.
 
 
"Hey! Stop fighting!" I shouted as I approached them but they didn't listen.
 
 
"I said stop or else I'll call the principal!" I shouted but didn't listen again.
 
 
Ok, that's it!
I grabbed both of their hands and separated them. They finally stopped and looked at me.
I know the other guy; he was the guy with Nicole at the faculty room when we had a meeting for school fair, Yongguk.
 
 
"Why are you fighting? It's bad you know. You should go home by now." I said.
 
 
"Why do you care?! Do we know you? You're not involved here, it's a guy fight." Yongguk said.
 
 
"This school has rules that we should follow. No fighting at the classroom." I said.
 
 
The other guy went out of their classroom.
 
 
"Hey! Comeback here! We didn't finish yet!" Yongguk shouted angrily.
 
 
He looked at me with a scary look. I suddenly felt nervous.
He walked forward in front of me that makes me move backward. He keeps walking until my back hit the wall.
 
 
"Why did you stop us from fighting?!" He asked.
 
 
"I-it's in our school's rule. A-and it's not good t-to fight." I said stuttering.
 
 
He moved closer.
 
"So?" he said as he moving closer.
 
I turned my head down, facing the floor.
 
 
"So you are the transferee." He said.
 
"I didn't know your name yet. What's your name?"
 
 
"S-Song J-Jieun"
 
He moved closer again, still touching my jaw.
 
 
"You're so beautiful" he said and leaning forward.
 
 
I pushed him away and quickly walked out of their classroom.
 
 
 
^^^^^^
 
 
I was walking through the hallway when someone called me.
 
 
"Jieun-ssi!"
 
 
I looked behind. It's Ailee, going towards me.
 
 
"Hey." I said as I stopped.
 
 
"Jieun-ssi, can we sleep over to your dorm tomorrow night?" she asked.
 
 
"You? With whom?"
 
 
"With G.O and Mir." she answered.
 
 
"Sure. So, why do you want to sleep over to my dorm?" I asked and we walked together.
 
 
"I was planning that we have to discuss about the fashion show on our school fair."
 
 
"Oh. That's a good idea." I said.
 
 
*peep! peep!!*
 
Ailee was about to talk when we heard the honk of a car. We were in front of the school gate.
 
 
"Oh! I have to go now, my dad fetch me today." she said and ran off towards the car.
 
 
She just waved her hands and I waved back.
I was about to walk when I felt someone was behind me. I looked back and saw him. The guy named Yongguk. He was smirking.
 
 
"Yah! Get away from me!" I said and was about to run when he grabbed my wrist.
 
 
"I'm not done yet." he said and suddenly kissed me, torridly!
 
 
NO WAY!!! My first kiss is gone!! He stole it! Huhuhu! My first kiss went to the wrong guy!
 
I pushed him away and he pushed me too and I'm out of balance so I was thrown on the floor. He went onto me and held my arms, was trying to kiss me again while I am struggling on his grip.
 
I was shouting but no one heard me.
 
 
^^^^^^
 
 
"Ma'am! Ma'am! Wake up!"
 
 
"Ahhhh!!" I shouted and breathing faster.
 
 
I looked at a guy. I think he was a taxi driver.
 
 
"What happened?" I asked, still catching my breath.
 
 
"You slept. You were dreaming so I woke you up."
 
 
Huh? So... That's a dream?
I sigh in relief. I thought it was true!
 
 
"How I did I get here?" I asked.
 
 
"Did you forget? I think you forgot because you were thinking too much earlier."
 
 
"Oh"
 
 
"We're in front of your dorm now ma'am."
 
 
I paid the taxi driver and got out of the car.
 
I entered the dorm.
 
I sigh as I closed the door.
 
 
I'm thankful that was only a dream.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
Annyeong!!!
 
I am writing this while watching MAMA 2013!!
EXO were performing!! :DD