Chapter 12

Black and White

[Jieun's POV]

 

 

I went to the CR in our school. When I finally got in, I started to cry out loud. My head bent down, facing the sink, as my both hands holding the side of the sink.

It is the first time I get hurt like this. Why I fell in love with that guy? That bad guy? We're not fit to each other, we're really not. He's a bad guy, and I'm a good girl. It's like black and white. He's the black and I'm the white. The two color are not the same and so do we. But, why I fell for him?

I looked at myself at the mirror. I can move on, right? This feeling could gone, right? I really should avoid him. Yeah, that's what I should do.

 

After few minutes of crying, I wiped my tears and decided to go out.

 

 

As I entering to our classroom, I wore a smile on my face so that no one would know that I cried.

 

 

- - -

 

 

I was eating alone at the cafeteria. Ailee and G.O went on a date. She told me that G.O will try to get over with me. I'm really happy for them.

 

In the corner of my eyes, I noticed someone staring at so I looked at the side.

My heart pumping wild when I saw Yongguk staring at me seriously. I felt my eyes getting watery when I saw he's with Nicole.

I immediately looked away and didn't finish my lunch. I went out straight and decided to go to the garden. I sat on a bench and looked up at the sky because my tears starting to drop.

 

"Hey noona."

 

I turned my head at my side to see the tall kid, it is Junhong.

 

"Junhong? Long time no see, kid. What are you doing here?" I forced a smile.

 

"I just saw you here looking at the sky. I just want to tell you that Yongguk wants to talk to you."

 

I stopped for a second before I spoke.

"He... wants to talk to... me? For what?"

 

He shrugged, "I don't know. He said, meet him at the old library."

 

Before I could speak, the bell already rang.

 

Junhong stood up.

"Bye noona." he said and ran away.

 

I stood up as well and went to our classroom.

 

 

- - - - -

 

 

Dismissal.

 

I'm thinking if I should go the old library or not. I'm not ready to face him yet.

 

I sighed.

I have decided to meet him. I should talk to him and will reveal my feelings.

 

I went to the old library.

I was about to enter to that library but I suddenly hide.

I saw two persons inside. I took a peek to see are they.

 

Here's my heart again. I felt a pain inside it as if someone stabbed my heart.

He's with Nicole again. Is this the why he wants to go here? He wants me to be hurt?

 

I saw him smirked when his eyes met mine.

I can't hold it anymore and my tears began to fall. I saw his smirked slowly fading. His face was like, worried?

He stood up but I immediately turned around and started to run.

 

I was running and running until I bumped into someone.

 

"Jieun? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" It was Himchan.

 

I want to answer his question but my mouth can't utter some words. My sight was getting blurry and then...

 

*black out*

 

 

- - - - -

 

 

"Jieun. Wake up."

 

I slowly open my eyes. The place is unfamilar.

What happened?

 

"Jieun. Are you okay?"

 

"Where am I?" I finally spoke.

 

I still feeling dizzy.

 

"You're at our house."

 

I looked at the person who was talking until my vision getting clearer.

 

"Hyosung unnie?" I slowly sat up.

 

"What happened?"

 

"You were passed out. Himchan took you to the clinic but suddenly, Yongguk arrived and took you from Himchan. Then, he take you here in his room."

 

Wait.

His room? I'm at his room?!

 

"Jieun, I have to go to the kitchen to cook a soup for you." she said and left me.

 

I looked around.

So, this is his room.

His room was full of some weird rabbits.

 

I hopped out from the bed.

I get the weird rabbit with red mask figurine and take a look at it.

 

"That's shishimato. My favorite matoki."

 

I immediately take back the figurine into its place. I turned around and looked at him.

 

"Y-Yongguk?"

 

My heart starts to beat fast.

 

"I-I have to go." I said and was about to get out but he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him.

 

"Why were you cried?"

 

"W-What? D-Did I cried?"

 

"Don't deny it. I saw your tears fell when you saw me with Nicole at the old library."

 

Here's my heartache again.

 

"Are you jealous?" he asked seriously.

 

I suddenly stepped backward and he stepped forward.

I was just stepping backward until my back hits the wall.

 

He pinned his both hand on the wall. I'm trapped.

 

He leaned his head on mine.

 

I think I want to explode!

 

"Tell me, you're jealous."

 

His right hand touched some strands of my hair that covers my face slightly and put it aside behind my ear.

 

"You're really beautiful." he said and looked straight into my eyes.

 

"You really have a beautiful eyes that wants me to own you. I want you be mine. You're only mine."

 

I could feel my face turning to red. And my heart beating like crazy!

 

He leaned his head again. I shut my eyes, waiting for his soft lips to touch mine.

 

"Yongguk! Come here! Help me prepare this soup!"

 

"Arrgh! Disturber."

 

I opened my eyes. He was already walking towards the door.

He opened it and looked at me.

 

"Don't go anywhere. Just stay here. I'm not done yet." he said before he closed the door.

 

 

Okay. Calm down, Jieun. Breath in. Breath out.

 

I went to the bed and sat on it.

 

I think I'm gonna pass out again.

 

Bang Yongguk, you're such a tease!

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Let's cut it from here.

 

Only 1 update for now. I've been busy completing my requirements for the enrolment in college these past few weeks. But don't worry, I'll try to finish this in just one day.

 

Kyaaahh! What do you think about this chapter??

 

3 more chapters and then, BOOM! Epilogue!

 

And be ready for my new story 'My Kissing Tutor' soon! ^o^ (I'm not sure if I will use BangSong as lead characters. I am planning to make Kim Seokjin ang You as the lead characters. I really need your suggestions. What characters you like to be the lead chars, in "My Kissing Tutor"? Would it be BangSong or Jin&You?)

 

 

Comments are highly appreciated. ^_^