Chapter 5

Black and White

[Jieun's POV]


We discussed our plans for the school fair, last night. We will go to a store to buy decorations, after class.
I'm really excited for the event!
Oh! By the way, I will be the judge of fashion show with Nicole and... Yongguk. =_=


After class, I went to a decoration shop. I'm went alone, Ailee have something important to do.


"Annyeong Hasaeyo!" I greeted when I entered the shop.


I was picking decorations when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I apologized as I bowed.


"It's ok." the girl said.


Wait... Her voice was familiar.

I looked up to see who it is.


"You?"

She smiled.

"Oh. Nice to see you again."


"You're the nurse, right?"


"Yes. I'm Bang Hyosung, Yongguk's twin sister." she said and offered her hand.


I extended my hand and we shook our hands.

They are twins? That tells why they both have gummy smile.


"Twins? But, Yongguk is a 4th year high school while you are a nurse?"


"Oh, that? I graduated first. Yongguk failed, so he didn't graduate last year because he always fighting and bullying his classmates and the other students."


Oh. He's really a bad guy. Tsk. tsk!


"By the way, why are you here?" She asked.


"I'm buying decorations for the school fair."


"Where will you go after that?"


"I will go home, of course."


"It's too early. Could we walk for awhile and talk?"


"Sure!"


"Great!"

 

After I paid for the decorations, we walked outside together.

 


"So, you're from classroom 4-B?" She asked while we're walking at the park.


"Yes."


"Oh. How Yongguk known you?"


"I don't know." I answered as I shrugged.


"You know what, he never been like this before. I mean, when he got home, he never talk to me nor just greet me. He is just talking to me when our mom will ask him to call me. But one day, he got home and approached me and then he said, 'Good afternoon noona! I'm home!' His face was like it was blooming. That's unusual, right? He was just always ignoring me and our parents before. I really like what he is now." she looked at me and smiled a gummy smile.


Why is she looking at me like that?


"And then the other day, I asked him why he always looked blooming when he got home. Then, he said, he likes a girl. I felt so happy when he said that. He finally liked a girl! I thought that he will be a gay. Haha!"


What? I don't get it.

She looked at me and her smile slowly fading away.


"Why you looked so confused?"

I looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

"He-he! Sorry, I don't get what you said." I scratched the back of my head.


"Tsk.tsk." she shook her head.


"What?"


"Nothing. Come on, let's go to our house before go home." she said and pulled me to her car.


"W-wait! I need to go home!" I said while she was pulling me.


She stopped and gave me her puppy eyes.


"Please...? Just for 30 minutes. Please...?"


Aigoo! I can't ignore this! She's so cute! I thought why her twin is Yongguk? He isn't cute like his twin sister. He was more like a, monster. Haha!


"Okay, fine."


"Really?! Thanks!" Then she hugged me.

I patted her back.

She broke the hug.

"I really want to have a chit chat with girls in our house. Because you know, Yongguk is a guy, and my mom is in States with dad. I'm bored in the house."


"You're lucky you have a brother and parents. Not like me."


"Oh. You're alone?"


I nodded.

"Let's not talk about it. Come on, I want to see your house!"


"Okay! Let's go!"


We get in her car then she started the engine and we drove off.

 

- - - - -


/Bang's Residence/


She parked her car in front of their garage and we got out.

Wow! It's not just a house, it's a mansion!


"Jieunie~ let’s get inside!" she cheerfully said.


Wait. How did she know my name? She didn't ask it before.


"Uhm, Hyosung-unnie. How did you know my name?" I asked while she's dragging me inside their mansion.


"From Yongguk." she simply answered.


Yongguk?
So... he told her about me?


She opened the door and we get in. I looked around.
They are really rich!


"You're alone here today?" I asked her because it's quiet here.


"No. Yongguk is here. Maybe he's sleeping in his room. Do you want to see my room?"


I smiled and nodded.

She went upstairs and I followed her.

Their mansion has 5 floors. I counted it. kekeke!
We reached the 1st floor and we entered her room.

Wow again! Her room was wide and colorful! *o*
I want to have a room like this!


"Pretty, right?"


I nodded as I invading her room by my eyes. She sat down on her bed.


"Jieunie, sit here. Let's chat!" she excitedly said.

I sat down on her bed and we start chatting about girl stuffs.


- - - - -


After 20 minutes of chatting, we went to their kitchen to prepare some snacks.


"Jieunie, you could walk around and explore this mansion. I will just call you when I finished the kimchi pancake."


I smiled widely and excitedly explore the whole mansion.
I explored the whole ground floor. So it has living room, kitchen, dining room, maid's room, and comfort room.
Next is in 1st floor, there is Hyosung's room and bathroom, living room again with glass walls, and another room. I guess it was a guest room.
I went in 2nd floor, it's the same in 1st floor but a little different. It has a kitchen beside the living room, and there have 2 rooms. I think, every floor have different decorations. In 1st floor, its decoration is girly style. And here is a boy style. There are some rabbit decorations in this floor. What kind of rabbit are these? It have mask. It's weird.

I decided to go to 3rd floor.
I was walking upstairs and I heard a door opened.


"Yah! Trespasser!"


I stopped when I heard a deep voice. I felt my heart was pumping fast because of nervousness.

Oh no! I know who it is!

I heard his foot steps towards me. I still froze where I was standing, I closed my eyes.


"Yah! Who are you?! You're a trespasser! Get out!" he shouted while stepping forward.


Waah! Hyosung-unnie! Help me!

I heard him stopped behind me. He held my shoulder and pulled it so that I could face him.


"You? What are you doing here?"


I looked at him head to foot. His hair was messed; he's wearing a boxer shirt and shorts. I blushed and immediately walked passed him.


- - -


"Jieunie? Why you looks like you've seen a ghost?" Hyosung-unnie asked while preparing the kimchi pancake in 2 plates.


"Ah, n-nothing."


"Let's eat!"


I sat in a chair and eat the pancake.

Hmm~ this tastes good!


"Hmm~ massitda!" I said while eating and gave her a thumbs up.


"Hehe! Thanks!" Then she sat and eats too.


She looked behind me and smiled.


"Hey, brother! Sit here. I prepared a kimchi pancake!"


I looked behind and saw Yongguk wearing a t-shirt and pants, and he was looking at me. I quickly looked away and continued eating.


"What is she doing here?" he calmly asked her twin sister.


"I invited her here." she answered and winked.


He stepped and sat beside his sister. Hyosung-unnie gets a plate and gave it to him. We were eating quietly and it feels awkward.


"I'm finished!" Hyosung-unnie said and stood up.


"Jieunie, I'll just go to my room. I'll be back."


I just nodded. I looked at Yongguk who was in front of me. He was finished eating but he didn't stand up, he was just sitting there and staring at me.


"S-staring is rude." I said while I'm looking at my plate.


"Really?" he said.


"C-could you please stop staring at me" I said calmly said, still looking at my plate.


I heard him chuckled.


"Why? Is it bad to look at your pretty face?"


I stood up and left him in the dining room.
I don't want to see him.


"Jieunie? Where are you going?" Hyosung-unnie asked.


She was walking downstairs.


"I'm going home now."


"Ok. Come again if you have time." she said.


I was about to get out of their house when Yongguk called me.


"Jieun!" he was running towards me.


"I will drive you home."


"Ah, no, thanks. I will take a cab." Then I stepped outside.


I was walking beside the street, looking for a cab.
My heart jumped when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. I looked at that person, it was Yongguk.


"Y-yah!"


"I said I will drive you home. That's not a question, that's a command. So, you should follow it." he seriously said while he is dragging me.


I looked at my hand that he was holding. I slowly pulling my hand from his hand but he holds it tighter.
I don't know but my heart was beating like crazy.
What is wrong with me? Oh no! Maybe I have a heart disease!


Yongguk opened the car's door.

"Get in." he commanded.


I have no choice but to follow him. You know this guy. He's like a monster.

He closed the door and walked in the other side. He opened the car's door then sat in the driver's seat and shut the door. He starts the engine and drove off.


We were silent the whole ride and no one dare to speak until we reached my dorm.

I got out of the car and opened the gate.


"Jieun, don't you want to thank me?"


"Thanks." I quickly said and went inside.


"Jieun! You know what..."


I stopped and looked at him with a confused look.


"What?"

 

"You're... interesting." then he smiled and get in his car, then he drove off.

 

Me? Interesting? So, he thinks that I'm a toy or something?
I don't understand that guy.


I just shook my head and didn't mind it.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Another lame update again! XD

I'll try a double update when I get back to finished it quickly because on June, our classes in college will start.

Thank you for supporting this story even though it has so many typos and wrong English grammar. XD

By the way, I like B.A.P's album 'First Sensibility'! :D And they went here in Philippines for DKFC2 last Feb. 2! Unfortunately, I didn't go because I have no enough money to buy a ticket. Huhu! T.T I really want to see them! I want to see Baby Jello! T^T


JaneHong <3