Chapter 7

Black and White

[Jieun's POV]


Today is our school fair. The fashion will start after one hour. The mini concert has just started.
We were at the backstage preparing dresses for the models.
I looked around. I haven't seen Ailee today. I wonder where she'd gone.
I decided to go outside the backstage and saw G.O walking towards the backstage with Mir.

I called him. "G.O, have you seen Ailee around?"


"No. But I saw her entered the classroom. I tried to call her but she staying away from me. She was acting like I'm a bad person or something. But I didn't do anything to her."


Hmm.. maybe she has a problem and I should know that.


"Oh. I will talk to her." I said and left them.


- - -


I reached our classroom. I went inside and saw her sitting beside the window. Her right hand was lifted up below her jaw while staring outside the window like she was thinking deeply.

I walked towards her and sat next to her.


"Ailee. Are you alright?"


She was surprised as she tilted her head.

"Oh, Jieun? What are you doing here?"


"I should the one asking you that question."


She sighed and looked at the blackboard.

"Nothing. I just want to be alone."


"Ailee-ah, I know you have a problem. Please tell it to me, I'm your friend. Have you forgotten?"


"Ok, I'll tell you. You know that...... I... like...... him.. right?" she hesitately said.


"G.O?"


She nodded and looked at the floor.


"Yes. I know that since we've been friends. So, your problem is him? Ailee, I think you better tell him your feelings towards him."


"I don't know if I can do that."


"Yes, you do."


"No, I can't. Because he..... don't like me. He like...... you." and then she looked at me.


I froze for moment and blinked.


"No. He didn't like. He didn't express feelings towards me."


"Yeah, he didn't. Because he know how to hide his feelings towards you and keeping it a secret. He knows how to act like he really don't like you."


I sighed.
I know how much she likes him. I should tell to G.O that she likes him.


"Ailee, don't worry I'll help you. You know that I don't like him, and I only see him as a friend."


Her face lighted up a bit.

"Really?"


I smiled and nodded.

He phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and read a text message.


"Who's that?" I asked trying to peek the message on her phone.


"I don't know. The number was unknown." she answered.


"What did it say?" I asked curiously.


"Let's meet at the mini cafe here in school." she said, reading the text message.


"Who could that be?"


"I don't know." She stood up and walked.


"Whe are you going?"


"I'll to the mini cafe to know this unknown person." she answered and headed out of the classroom.


I stood up as well and walked towards door.
When I was about to leave the classroom, a tall guy suddenly popped out in front of me blocking my way.
I skipped a bit because I was surprised by his sudden appearance in front of me. He did the same as mine.

I looked up to see who is it.
I furrowed my eyebrow. I don't know who is it. He was very tall. His hair was blonde and looked young. His skin was fairer than mine. I felt a bit insecure, because you know, his skin was like Snow White's skin. And he's also cute.


"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked.


"Oh. Mianhae, noona." he apologized and bowed. "I'm Choi Junhong from 1-A2 class."


Eh? Really? That tall kid? only a first year highschool student?! Wow! Amazing height!


"I'm here to give you this." The he gave me small box and a letter above it.


"Huh? What is this for?"


"Hyung wants to give you that." then he walked away.


"Hey! Wait!"

He didn't looked back.


"Aish!" I frowned.

I looked at the box. I sat in a chair near me.
I put the box above the desk and open the letter to read.

The letter says, 'Open the box befor you continue reading'

I follewed it. I opened the box. I saw a simple gold bracelet inside it. I picked it up and read the next sentence in the letter.

'Wear that bracelet. I want to see you wearing it. If you don't, you don't like what I'm going to do with you.'

I felt a goosebumps.
I think I know who is this from.


I felt a vibrate from my pocket. It's my phone. I picked it up answered the call.


"Jieun-ssi, where are you? We need you right now."

It's my classmate, Hana. She is our class president.


"Ne, I'm coming. Mianhae." then I hang up the phone.


- - - - -


"Models, get ready after 5 seconds!" the class president, Hana, shouted.

The models immediately get in line.
The stage was dark and hidden by a big red curtain.


"5, 4, 3, 2... 1!"


The light in the stage as the curtain splitting away. The crowd started shouting as the models came in the stage.


"Yah! Jieun-ssi! You were the one that will judging, right? Go to the judge's table now!" Hana shouted.


"Ne! Mianhae." I apologized and ran quickly to the table in front of the stage.

But before I take a sit, I stopped as I saw him, Yongguk. Nicole and Yongguk were already sitted.
I took a deep breath.
Before I exhale, Nicole looked at me as her eyebrows furrowed, and spoke. "Yah! What are you doing here?!"


"I'm a judge too." I said in a calm tone.


"You? A judge? Me and Yongguk are the only judge here!" she angrily said and looked at Yongguk, "Right? Yongguk?"


Yongguk looked at me and to my wrist. Then he looked back at her.


"Actually, no. Have you seen the program? Jieun will also judging." he answered and looked at me again.


"What?! I didn't see her name in the list!" Nicole said in dissapointment.


I think I want to laugh but I forced myself no to. Because you know her. She will attack me, I'm sure.

Nicole looked at me fiercely then she looked away. She crossed her arms and just watched the models.


I was surprised when Yongguk suddenly pulled me down to the chair next to him and leaned closer to me.
My heart beats faster. I subsconciously shut my eyes.

I felt ticklish in my ear. I opened my eyes and realized that he whispering at me.


"Why you didn't wear the bracelet?"


I stopped to think.
Bracelet?

Oh no!
I forgot to wear it!


"You read the letter above the small box, right?" he whispered again and smirked.

 


*gulp*

I think my heart will explode at this moment!


"I will give you a punishment after you didn't follow my simple instruction."


"W-what of punishment is that?" I asked nervously.


"Secret! I'm sure you won't like it."


"P-please don't do what it is! I will wear the bracelet right now!" I said and trying to get the bracelet in my pocket.


"I will do it even if you will wear it now. I want to see you wearing that bracelet in the first place after you received it. So, be ready after this show. And start to hide." Then he smirked.


Oh dear Lord, please don't let this handsome monster do anything bad to me.


---------

Hi!! I want to thank the readers who keep supporting this story though it's a bit lame and has so many wrong English grammars and typos. I'm really bad at english. >///<

Zelo made an appearance in this chapter! Hoho! ^o^


Hope that there would be more BangSong shippers grow and multiply! haha!

What do you think will Yongguk do to Jieun?
You will find it out on the next chapter! ^.^


Btw, I'm planning to create a fanfic for Daehyun, Baekhyun, and V/Taehyung. Featuring HunHan and KaiSoo. What do you think? >.<
And I also have another BangSong fanfic entitled, 'My Kissing Tutor' that will be posted soon! (maybe on summer, or after this fanfic.)

I'm signing out now guys! I will be back with another two chapters again. Bye!


Comments are highly appreciated. ^__^


janehong <3